Retired Gen. Frank McKenzie says US has “very limited” intelligence capability in Afghanistan

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I know more about Afghanistan than the generals, i could spend hours talking about it, if anyone wants to challenge me to an Afghanistan-off?

I know more about Afghanistan than the generals, i could spend hours talking about it, if anyone wants to challenge me to an Afghanistan-off?

I would rather address the topic and the reason for this thread. Will any planning for another attack on America be done in Afghanistan, or will it be somewhere else where America has much less intelligence on the ground?

I would rather address the topic and the reason for this thread. Will any planning for another attack on America be done in Afghanistan, or will it be somewhere else where America has much less intelligence on the ground?
i have my eye on...Belgium!

I mean, we only spent like $3 trillion on the Afghan war…why would we expect positive results?

We got the MIC rich, didnt we?

Unless you are in afghanistan, then your just further his point
I would suspect that planning at the highest levels will be carried out in Russia, China, India, or N.K. where revenge isn't feasible.

But that would be on level that wouldn't necessarily be a terrorist attack that could be identified.

Let the record show no one challenged me to an Afghanistan-off.

people afraid i would DOMINATE!

Forum List

Back