🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Retiring GOP lawmakers cut loose on Trump

'Retiring GOP lawmakers cut loose on Trump'

So the gutless, corrupt FLEEING Washington Establishment GOP are taking pot-shots at the Swamp-Drainer who exposed them and drove them from office.

:p

Way to go, President Trump! :clap:

What does it tell you when "few republican lawmakers are willing to go head to head with President Trump but there is one band of GOP lawmakers willing to stand up to the leader of their own party, those who have announced their retirement". A few words come to mind like cowards, backstabbers and RINO's who never did care about anything but their own careers. Good riddance.

It tells me the gutless Republicans only took a stand and condemned the President on the way OUT the door, when they had no worry about their re-election.

Many of us were smart enough to foresee this. I said multiple times during the primaries that if the Republicans were foolish enough to nominate Trump and he were to actually win it would be a short term gain in exchange for a long term damage to the GOP.

“The spontaneity and lack of impulse control are areas of concern for lots of members on both sides of the aisle,” Dent said. “Disorder, chaos, instability, uncertainty, intemperate statements are not conservative virtues in my opinion.”

Too bad they did not have the balls to say something while in office and when he was running for office. But, I guess better late than never.
there aren't any consequences for them.

Many of us were smart enough to foresee this. I said multiple times during the primaries that if the Republicans were foolish enough to nominate Trump and he were to actually win it would be a short term gain in exchange for a long term damage to the GOP.

“The spontaneity and lack of impulse control are areas of concern for lots of members on both sides of the aisle,” Dent said. “Disorder, chaos, instability, uncertainty, intemperate statements are not conservative virtues in my opinion.”

And yet a month ago you were raving about what Trump's tax cut meant for your paycheck.

Many of the old guard GOP...didn't mind losing and didn't know which
fight to pick.

They were no different than the Dems and vice-versa. The old battles of
GOP vs Dems was like WWE wrestling. The outcome was decided before
the match. The wrestling...the throwing each other around was a script but
in the end they knew who was going to get the pin.

It ain't like that anymore. Now you have to fight to the end and you better
know what fight to pick. I thought many times, during the campaign that
Trump had erred in some of his attacks. I was wrong. People were that fed
up with everything. Much more than I was and I was totally pissed at how
the country was going.

Americans, in wars, have always fought the way of the enemy. If the enemy
fought according to rules, America would. If they got down and dirty,
America would also. How we fought the Japanese was vastly different
than how we fought the regular German Army, but not much different than how we fought German SS Troops. It's that way in politics, sports, whatever.
We'll do what it takes to win and when our party wouldn't fight like that
we rebelled.

That ain't gonna change.

Too bad they did not have the balls to say something while in office and when he was running for office. But, I guess better late than never.
Wouldn't have done any good. WE the people elected who we wanted. We didn't listen to the asshole establishment.

He did not win the popular vote of We The People. He was elected through a fluke of the Electoral College. We The People did not necessarily choose to have a populist nationist president. The chief fuckhead is on the tube right now. He is not entitled to any respect whatsoever.

The Do-Nothing GOPers do it to themselves. They just HAD to have Jeb, didn't they. They just HAD to have him. The people said NO, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, and we ended up with Trump. The people losing their seats deserve to lose them.

The GOP deserves this shit-burger.

Both parties deserve a yuge shitburger! The people deserve real representation, but exactly where will it come from?

Both parties deserve a yuge shitburger! The people deserve real representation, but exactly where will it come from?

I have no answer, nor do I have any clear, possible alternative EXCEPT for something that has seldom been tried (and I have mixed feelings about) and that is TERM-LIMITS.

So the gutless, corrupt FLEEING Washington Establishment GOP are taking pot-shots at the Swamp-Drainer who exposed them and drove them from office.
Way to go, President Trump! :clap:

"Swamp Drainer"?

:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

Hows that Drain-y Swamp-y thing goin' for ya anyway?

P7l4iu.gif

81855951054f088439230b8e241247d0.jpg

"Swamp Drainer"?/QUOTE]

Obama - GONE.

Hillary - LOST...but won't stay gone.

Comey - FIRED

McCabe - FIRED

Strzok - EXPOSED / FIRED / 'Re-Assigned'

'Secret Society' - EXPOSED

FISA Warrant - Illegally Obtained - EXPOSED

Washington Establishment GOP - FLEEING

....'swamp-draining'!

Donald Trump is the only Republican in the whooooooooole world!

Obama - GONE.

Hillary - LOST...but won't stay gone.

Comey - FIRED

McCabe - FIRED

Strzok - EXPOSED / FIRED / 'Re-Assigned'

'Secret Society' - EXPOSED

FISA Warrant - Illegally Obtained - EXPOSED

Washington Establishment GOP - FLEEING

....'swamp-draining'!

Indictments and Convictions = BUPKIS

"Secret Society - EXPOSED"? :lol:

5a6ca4970532f.image.jpg

The Swamp, Bro, the Swamp.

We all think it is all Democrat but there are some Republicans.

Wouldn't have done any good. WE the people elected who we wanted. We didn't listen to the asshole establishment.

He did not win the popular vote of We The People. He was elected through a fluke of the Electoral College. We The People did not necessarily choose to have a populist nationist president. The chief fuckhead is on the tube right now. He is not entitled to any respect whatsoever.
Majority of people in the majority of the states elected him so YEP WE THE PEOPLE did elect him....the fruitcakes in California and New York DO NOT and NEVER WILL represent America.

The Russians .. or the snowflake dupes they manipulated into organizing and marching for them...or the ones who took money to participate in the attempts to divide this nation through racial division and violence ... on this board - continue to willingly work for Putin / Russia to divide the country, spurred on by HATE nd a complete lack of evidence against Trump.

Forum List

Back