Return of The Normals

Thanks for posting that, it bothered me that an asshole like that could do that and get away with it, even in NYC. That widow deserves our respect.

Thanks for posting that, it bothered me that an asshole like that could do that and get away with it, even in NYC. That widow deserves our respect.

I've seen a lot of ugly things, but that goon attacking a 9/11 widow is one of the host hateful displays.

After nearly two years of Resistance's Reign of Terror, normal people are finally pushing back.

And it's working.

Example #1:

Man who abused 9/11 widow identified and fired from job

I saw that on TV. What did the lady do to the little prick? Did she remind him of his mom or something? And where are all the men? That skinny little prick should have been eating a mans knuckles. I just can not wait until some little old lady shoots one of these little turds in the stomach.

Know what I find interesting? The march was organized and done by a conservative group. Guess liberals aren't the only ones abusing people anymore eh?

From the link..............................................

The incident occurred on Oct. 13 after a “flash march for Law and Order” was organized by a conservative group.

Video captured by Brandon Farley (@FarelyFilms) shows the woman and a man, who appears to have been protesting the march, at a crosswalk, waiting to cross the street.

The protester begins the verbal spat by saying to the woman, “Why are you trying to block me, I’m f***ing trying to walk here.”

After he called her a “f***ing snarky, little f***ing idiot,” he said. “I’m not like … your cop boyfriend who is going to f***ing knock you out.”

The woman pointed to her NYPD hat and told the man, “My husband died on 9/11,” to which he replied, “Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f***ing sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks.”

“Your husband … should rot in the grave.”

Or even, a little old lady should be able to walk down the street without some little rich white boy giving her shit. I wish her Son smoked the turd.

Know what I find interesting? The march was organized and done by a conservative group. Guess liberals aren't the only ones abusing people anymore eh?

The incident occurred on Oct. 13 after a “flash march for Law and Order” was organized by a conservative group.

Video captured by Brandon Farley (@FarelyFilms) shows the woman and a man, who appears to have been protesting the march, at a crosswalk, waiting to cross the street.

The protester begins the verbal spat by saying to the woman, “Why are you trying to block me, I’m f***ing trying to walk here.”

After he called her a “f***ing snarky, little f***ing idiot,” he said. “I’m not like … your cop boyfriend who is going to f***ing knock you out.”

The woman pointed to her NYPD hat and told the man, “My husband died on 9/11,” to which he replied, “Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f***ing sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks.”

Right....Instead of letting a woman minding her own business pass, the punk decided to be an asshole...Just deserts.

Wow....................any other time a thread like this is started, it's generally by conservatives, and they are pointing at the uncivil attitudes of those on the left.

Now that it's a conservative that has done the hating? Strangely enough, nobody is mentioning that it was a conservative group that organized the march.

Wow....................any other time a thread like this is started, it's generally by conservatives, and they are pointing at the uncivil attitudes of those on the left.

Now that it's a conservative that has done the hating? Strangely enough, nobody is mentioning that it was a conservative group that organized the march.
What?????

I wish I were there that night...he would have lost more than his job....

I'm an ex FF /EMT, retired after 30 yrs

i would have had a real hard time maintaining my composure around these pukes

But boy oh boy, would i have egged you on!!!!
:dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3:
~S~

After nearly two years of Resistance's Reign of Terror, normal people are finally pushing back.

And it's working.

Example #1:

I saw that on TV. What did the lady do to the little prick? Did she remind him of his mom or something? And where are all the men? That skinny little prick should have been eating a mans knuckles. I just can not wait until some little old lady shoots one of these little turds in the stomach.

I suspect he saw her hat, and then decided to pick a fight by claiming she was trying to block him from crossing the street. But Karma is a bitch, and gave it right back at him.

If the Left think that normal people are going to sit quietly and take it while the Left does its re-enactment of Mao's Red Guards, they are sorely mistaken. The Left made up the new rules, so they can just live with them being applied to them as well.

I wish I were there that night...he would have lost more than his job....

I'm an ex FF /EMT, retired after 30 yrs

i would have had a real hard time maintaining my composure around these pukes

But boy oh boy, would i have egged you on!!!!
:dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3:
~S~
I would not have needed any egging.....but he would have needed your expertise after I finished with him....

The asshole who attacked the 9/11 widow is the instigator. Nothing would have happened if he hadn't verbally assaulted her.

Nice job trying to defend bad behavior, you are not doing it very well.

Hey ANTIFA pukes....cameras are everywhere...if you care about your jobs and your physical welfare save your angst for the voting booth....

Forum List

Back