Return of The Normals

Hey ANTIFA pukes....cameras are everywhere...if you care about your jobs and your physical welfare save your angst for the voting booth....

That's why they wear masks

Just so happens i'm working for a 9/11 FF

He's having me wire up his log cabin up where i live in God's country

The inetresting deal is, he got the lung thing, the gub'mit of course setteled with all the survivors , and he's watching all his buds die of it (aside from his buds that died directly on 9/11)

Short version, the dude knows he's on borrowed time, and he's trying to set things up for his wife /kids

It all just puts a lump in my throat, if you're not proud that these sorts laid it all down .......please...... just leave

~S~

Know what I find interesting? The march was organized and done by a conservative group. Guess liberals aren't the only ones abusing people anymore eh?

From the link..............................................

The incident occurred on Oct. 13 after a “flash march for Law and Order” was organized by a conservative group.

Video captured by Brandon Farley (@FarelyFilms) shows the woman and a man, who appears to have been protesting the march, at a crosswalk, waiting to cross the street.

The protester begins the verbal spat by saying to the woman, “Why are you trying to block me, I’m f***ing trying to walk here.”

After he called her a “f***ing snarky, little f***ing idiot,” he said. “I’m not like … your cop boyfriend who is going to f***ing knock you out.”

The woman pointed to her NYPD hat and told the man, “My husband died on 9/11,” to which he replied, “Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f***ing sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks.”

“Your husband … should rot in the grave.”
How are you being abused by protesting a march for law and order?

Know what I find interesting? The march was organized and done by a conservative group. Guess liberals aren't the only ones abusing people anymore eh?

From the link..............................................

The incident occurred on Oct. 13 after a “flash march for Law and Order” was organized by a conservative group.

Video captured by Brandon Farley (@FarelyFilms) shows the woman and a man, who appears to have been protesting the march, at a crosswalk, waiting to cross the street.

The protester begins the verbal spat by saying to the woman, “Why are you trying to block me, I’m f***ing trying to walk here.”

After he called her a “f***ing snarky, little f***ing idiot,” he said. “I’m not like … your cop boyfriend who is going to f***ing knock you out.”

The woman pointed to her NYPD hat and told the man, “My husband died on 9/11,” to which he replied, “Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f***ing sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks.”

“Your husband … should rot in the grave.”

What exactly was the point you were trying to make?
....other than the dude needed a severe ass whipping?

Wow....................any other time a thread like this is started, it's generally by conservatives, and they are pointing at the uncivil attitudes of those on the left.

Now that it's a conservative that has done the hating? Strangely enough, nobody is mentioning that it was a conservative group that organized the march.
A liberal acting like an asshole is somehow conservatives being hateful. WTF is wrong with you?

I am not much on sucker punching……

But I would like to have seen if I could have broke his jaw with my elbow…

Fluck that scum bag libtarded punk…..

I hope his dick rots off……….

Forum List

Back