Return to normal drug policy

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Fathers laid down the fundamental principle of American Freedom: Freedom cannot interfere with the Freedom of others.

Alcoholics and hippie drug users are interfering with the freedoms of US citizens to life and peace.

At the same time, opiate and stimulant users do not violate the freedoms of others.

In accordance with the principles of the Fathers, the 21st Amendment considered illegal and harmful.

And feds should not prosecute users of opiates and stimulants.

18th amendment should be supplemented with a ban on hippie drugs

Last edited:
Yeah, you keep saying the 21st amendment is illegal. But there are plenty of records of the number of votes to ratify it. It was done properly according to the US Constitution.

And the damages being done to our society by the recreational use of opiates is horrendous.

The US will enjoy our alcohol and heavily regulate opiates. Since you don't like that, I suggest you stay in whatever hellhole you are now living in.

I'm 50/50 on this one. If a particular drug proves to cause the user to do dangerous things on a routine basis, then I may be in favor of a complete ban. Pot, on the other hand, is pretty tame compared to alcohol. I got into a LOT more trouble drinking than I ever did smoking. But PCP, Meth, and several other drugs can cause psychotic episodes and are truly dangerous.

• Banned
Yeah, you keep saying the 21st amendment is illegal. But there are plenty of records of the number of votes to ratify it. It was done properly according to the US Constitution.

And the damages being done to our society by the recreational use of opiates is horrendous.

The US will enjoy our alcohol and heavily regulate opiates. Since you don't like that, I suggest you stay in whatever hellhole you are now living in.
Even if the "prlebescite" of the left-wing swindlers of Roosevelt's criminal Stalinism is recognized as "legitimate", it is still illegal, as it contradicts the principle of Freedom

The Fathers laid down the fundamental principle of American Freedom: Freedom cannot interfere with the Freedom of others.

Alcoholics and hippie drug users are interfering with the freedoms of US citizens to life and peace.

At the same time, opiate and stimulant users do not violate the freedoms of others.

In accordance with the principles of the Fathers, the 21st Amendment considered illegal and harmful.

Making America Great Again for Drug addicts and Dealers?

Hippies would do any drug they had available.

• Banned
I'm 50/50 on this one. If a particular drug proves to cause the user to do dangerous things on a routine basis, then I may be in favor of a complete ban. Pot, on the other hand, is pretty tame compared to alcohol. I got into a LOT more trouble drinking than I ever did smoking. But PCP, Meth, and several other drugs can cause psychotic episodes and are truly dangerous.
It is quite obvious that alcohol is socially dangerous, this is confirmed by statistics.

• Banned
Making America Great Again for Drug addicts and Dealers?
Opiates and stimulants do not violate the rights of others, so restrictions on these substances are a violation of Freedom

• Banned
US law cannot contradict the fundamental principles of Freedom, which were laid by the Fathers

Hippies would do any drug they had available.
Their drugs used to altered their mental state and behavior and interfered with others. In addition, they used substances that violate the right to life - substances based on adrenochrome

"Normal" drug policy worked really well didn't it? We can get any kind of drug in nearly every place in America in spite of filling the jails with small time offenders. "Normal" drug policy has never been based on reality and that is why it failed.

"Normal" drug policy worked really well didn't it? We can get any kind of drug in nearly every place in America in spite of filling the jails with small time offenders. "Normal" drug policy has never been based on reality and that is why it failed.
Golden 20s - the heyday of the United States, freedom and prosperity throughout the world. Then there was an adequate drug policy. Cocaine was available, alcohol was banned in the US.

It worked well.

Golden 20s - the heyday of the United States, freedom and prosperity throughout the world. Then there was an adequate drug policy. Cocaine was available, alcohol was banned in the US.

It worked well.
No, it was all a disaster because the government used cops to deal with a public health matter.

No, it was all a disaster because the government used cops to deal with a public health matter.
I didn't understand what you mean.
But the times after the 21st Amendment were a disaster. There were a lot of alcoholics, the feds began to kill Americans and confiscate their property. Then the Nazis came and the war began

I didn't understand what you mean.
But the times after the 21st Amendment were a disaster. There were a lot of alcoholics, the feds began to kill Americans and confiscate their property. Then the Nazis came and the war began
You don't understand because you apparently don't understand why people abuse drugs and alcohol.

You don't understand because you apparently don't understand why people abuse drugs and alcohol.
It doesn't matter why. As long as they do not interfere with the freedoms of others, they have the right to use

Even if the "prlebescite" of the left-wing swindlers of Roosevelt's criminal Stalinism is recognized as "legitimate", it is still illegal, as it contradicts the principle of Freedom

It shows our constitution is exactly what the forefathers wanted. And gives us the freedom to make changes and to listen to the people.

Opiates and stimulants do not violate the rights of others, so restrictions on these substances are a violation of Freedom
Well, enjoy. Just don't try to steal my stereo. Lexie won't have to have chunks of your ass stuck in her teeth and I won't have to shoot you.;)

Well, enjoy. Just don't try to steal my stereo. Lexie won't have to have chunks of your ass stuck in her teeth and I won't have to shoot you.;)
drug addicts are not as beggars as alcoholics. They don't steal shit

Forum List

Back