Rev. Martin Luther King Has Been Morphed Into Something He Never Was

Hmmm since that speech is read or listened to in virtually every school in America- even more so in liberal areas I think you are just projecting how you reacted when you heard those words
And it's completely disregarded by blacks and white democrats as the blacks still speak a segregationist dialect and consume products aimed at blackness while white democrats live in all white neighborhoods because they love diversity!

Hmmm since that speech is read or listened to in virtually every school in America- even more so in liberal areas I think you are just projecting how you reacted when you heard those words
And it's completely disregarded by blacks and white democrats as the blacks still speak a segregationist dialect and consume products aimed at blackness while white democrats live in all white neighborhoods because they love diversity!
Segregationist dialect?

Are you nuts?

Well as a white Democrat I will point out that as always you are lying.

I live in a neighborhood where whites are a significant minority.

Just because African Americans don't act as you tell them to- doesn't mean that African Americans disregard Martin Luther King's speech.

They just are smarter than you.

Not sure of your point. MLK Jr. referred to himself as either Martin Luther King Jr. or Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. In his own biography- he calls himself simply Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘Letter From Birmingham Jail’

So how are other clergy men remembered?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/28/billy-graham-to-be-honored-at-us-capitol-ceremony.html

Hundreds of articles about Billy Graham- and most of them don't mention Reverend in the title.

Oh wait- its the right wing double standard on display.

Forum List

Back