Revelation 13 - the interpretation

briget

Aug 12, 2012
When one has studied all the prophetic scriptures of Daniel, and 2nd Thessalonians 2, and Revelation 13, 17, and 18 in particular, it becomes obvious that God chose to use America and events that have transpiried between white and black Americans over the years, to serve as the timeline for the 2nd coming of Christ. Using symbols and symbolic terms, John the Revelator foretold of these things, and he foretold of the black man upon America in Revlation 13, and of their leader MLK. The interpretation thereof being thus:

1 And I, John, stood upon the sand of the sea of Patmos, and saw in a vision modern-day America rise out of the sea, having peoples of the seven continents, and having the European Americans.

3 And I saw one of America's people with a slavery wound whose slavery had been abolished, and all the world wondered after them.

4 And they worshipped America which gave power to the wounded people, and they worshipped the wounded people.

7 And it was given the wounded people to oppose the European Americans and to overcome them. And the wounded people were given more power than all the peoples of America.

11 And I, John, beheld and saw another beast (MLK) rise up among the wounded people.

12 And he brought to pass all the power of the wounded people before him.

13 And he did great wonders with the conviciton power that he possessed.

14 And he deceived the European Americans with his conviction power, and convinced them to make an image of his wounded people.

15 And that image came to life, and the wounded people caused all European Americans to be cast down, who discrimminate against them.

16 And he (MLK) caused all European Americans, the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to accept the wounded people in the workplace and in places of learning.

17 And he caused that no workplace could buy or sell except those that hired the wounded people.

18 Now here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding of these scriptures, multiply 10 (the ten horns) by 6 (the number of man), for the beast is that of a race, whose number when multiplied is 600, 60, and 6.

You are an hateful idiot that has no business ATTEMPTING TO MISLEAD people with your "special" interpretations of the christain bible.

This book is not in my collection of holy writings. I am not a christian, I do study with many christians, as well as pray with them.

You are no Christian, you are simply evil cloaked in human form and using people's faith to achieve division and promote hate.
FUCK YOU

Attachments

• $angry-jesus2.jpg
    $angry-jesus2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
When one has studied all the prophetic scriptures of Daniel, and 2nd Thessalonians 2, and Revelation 13, 17, and 18 in particular, it becomes obvious that God chose to use America and events that have transpiried between white and black Americans over the years, to serve as the timeline for the 2nd coming of Christ. Using symbols and symbolic terms, John the Revelator foretold of these things, and he foretold of the black man upon America in Revlation 13, and of their leader MLK. The interpretation thereof being thus:

1 And I, John, stood upon the sand of the sea of Patmos, and saw in a vision modern-day America rise out of the sea, having peoples of the seven continents, and having the European Americans.

3 And I saw one of America's people with a slavery wound whose slavery had been abolished, and all the world wondered after them.

4 And they worshipped America which gave power to the wounded people, and they worshipped the wounded people.

7 And it was given the wounded people to oppose the European Americans and to overcome them. And the wounded people were given more power than all the peoples of America.

11 And I, John, beheld and saw another beast (MLK) rise up among the wounded people.

14 And he deceived the European Americans with his conviction power, and convinced them to make an image of his wounded people.

15 And that image came to life, and the wounded people caused all European Americans to be cast down, who discrimminate against them.

16 And he (MLK) caused all European Americans, the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to accept the wounded people in the workplace and in places of learning.

17 And he caused that no workplace could buy or sell except those that hired the wounded people.

18 Now here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding of these scriptures, multiply 10 (the ten horns) by 6 (the number of man), for the beast is that of a race, whose number when multiplied is 600, 60, and 6.

You are one very seriously sick in head puppy.
I suggest you go and get some therapy.
Your racist hatred is going to eat you up into something you will not like in the end. :evil:

I look at it this way. If someone ran up to me and told me little green men lived on Mars (no offense, Jesus) and were jumping up and down I would be amazed and shocked. What would I start doing different in my life? Not a Damn thing. So while what you say is interesting so is celebrity gossip.

WOW, all I'm doing is interpreting the prophetic scriptures, people!!
But if you'd rather talk about "hate", I'd suggest you look in the mirrow. I see very little difference between the klan and skin-heads who hate minorities, and you who hate the truth of the prophetic scriptures.

Wow, I completely missed the MLK part of that. I thought they were still casting for that part. I was so hoping for the role. I learned my line and everything. Check this out. "You are all dooommmeedddd." What do you think? When you say 'doomed' you have to roll it out just right. It is hard not to be too dramatic about it yet have that really ominous tone. Maybe next time.

Wow, I completely missed the MLK part of that. I thought they were still casting for that part. I was so hoping for the role. I learned my line and everything. Check this out. "You are all dooommmeedddd." What do you think? When you say 'doomed' you have to roll it out just right. It is hard not to be too dramatic about it yet have that really ominous tone. Maybe next time.

Dooooooommmmeed, with some really ominous background music would do just fine I should think.

Based on the scriptures about BABYLON THE GREAT, I certainly wouldn't rule out "doomed".

Dooooooommmmeed, with some really ominous background music would do just fine I should think.

The evil laughter and the lightening adds a nice touch. Lightening is so cliche though. Perhaps a wolf howling in the night as the heralding of the coming of 'ddoooommmm'. Yeah, the music really helps.

The evil laughter and the lightening adds a nice touch. Lightening is so cliche though. Perhaps a wolf howling in the night as the heralding of the coming of 'ddoooommmm'. Yeah, the music really helps.

Agreed, lightning is cliche and soooo over rated. Some bats would add great effect, and flies....lots of flies

Based on the scriptures about BABYLON THE GREAT, I certainly wouldn't rule out "doomed".

You got a timeline on any of this? The 'world ends today' gets little tough on the grocery shopping after a couple months. If it is like tomorrow I need to buy lots of grab-n-go kind of snacks.

But if you'd rather talk about "hate", I'd suggest you look in the mirrow. I see very little difference between the klan and skin-heads who hate minorities, and you who hate the truth of the prophetic scriptures.

But you are not telling the truth.
Babylon the Great is about the one world corrupt church and it is not America or about black and white race.

Babylon the Great is about the one world corrupt church and it is not America or about black and white race.

Which one of today's false teachers told you that "Babylon the Great is the one world corrupt church"? Jack Van Impe?...Hal Lindsey?...
Oh well, it doesn't matter, they all teach the same fables.

Briget,

I gave you some rep and a thanks. I know that breaks your perfect score but I am just that evil. (que music, laugh, and flies) (See I told you I was perfect for the part. :D)

Which one of today's false teachers told you that "Babylon the Great is the one world corrupt church"? Jack Van Impe?...Hal Lindsey?...
Oh well, it doesn't matter, they all teach the same fables.

The bible it's self. No one else.

Mystery Babylon is a CORRUPT Church: Just as a pure woman represents a pure Church, a corrupt woman represents a corrupt Church. The woman in white is Christ’s bride, the true Church. But Revelation 17:1, 15-16 and 19:2 call this second woman a “WHORE” or “HARLOT”, a fallen Church teaching false doctrines.

Mystery Babylon is a RICH Church: This symbolic wicked woman, this corrupt Church is a rich one with gorgeous display. Revelation 17:4 says she’s “decked with GOLD and PRECIOUS STONES and PEARLS, having a GOLDEN cup in her hand.”

The only thing you can add about America in the bible, is that America has to fall as the one world super power.
Then we have a one world government and a one world church. Both very corrupt and evil.

When one has studied all the prophetic scriptures of Daniel, and 2nd Thessalonians 2, and Revelation 13, 17, and 18 in particular, it becomes obvious that God chose to use America and events that have transpiried between white and black Americans over the years,---------------------------------------------------etc

I appreciate that you might well be a prankster like myself and that you are simply having fun at poor Christians (amongst most people) and their need for a belief .
If not , and you are serious , then you are very misguided .
Hopefully you have a close friend or acquaintance who can take you through the learning process to the position where you truly see why educated and balanced people see posts like yours as amusing on one hand but quite sad on the other .
As long as you continue to hold such ludicrous beliefs , your best bet for keeping a trouble free life is to keep quiet about them . Unless you are a time wasting atentiion seeker in which case you will always have people laughing at you .

Last edited:
When one has studied all the prophetic scriptures of Daniel, and 2nd Thessalonians 2, and Revelation 13, 17, and 18 in particular, it becomes obvious that God chose to use America and events that have transpiried between white and black Americans over the years,---------------------------------------------------etc

I appreciate that you might well be a prankster like myself and that you are simply having fun at poor Christians (amongst most people) and their need for a belief .
If not , and you are serious , then you are very misguided .
Hopefully you have a close friend or acquaintance who can take you through the learning process to the position where you truly see why educated and balanced people see posts like yours as amusing on one hand but quite sad on the other .
As long as you continue to hold such ludicrous beliefs , your best bet for keeping a trouble free life is to keep quiet about them . Unless you are a time wasting atentiion seeker on which case you will always have people laughing at you .

Never underestimate the power of lunacy. If you do you will be, wait for it, dddooommmeedddd....

Never underestimate the power of lunacy.
If you do you will be, wait for it, dddooommmeedddd....

It is rather difficult to ignore the lunatics and their lunacies . There are too many of them and we are surrounded by quite a few here .
Those advocating the right to Free Speech forgot about the disastrous effects of having to listen to idiots repeat idiotic opinions endlessly and never learning !!!!!!

Never underestimate the power of lunacy.
If you do you will be, wait for it, dddooommmeedddd....

It is rather difficult to ignore the lunatics and their lunacies . There are too many of them and we are surrounded by quite a few here .
Those advocating the right to Free Speech forgot about the disastrous effects of having to listen to idiots repeat idiotic opinions endlessly and never learning !!!!!!

I fully agree. Spouting out crazy notions of world apocalypses is all good fun but when it comes to the point where it threatens other people in whatever manner then intervention is required swiftly and decisively. And there are way too many such incidents. People who want to cut back our ability to server and protect are being sweetly naive.

False interpretation. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back