revenge? in interview right after she lost primary against Biden-endorsed opponent, Nina Turner says She's considering running as independent for pres

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this will be Nina's platform for president, the most progressive platform ever:

- Medicare for All
- A Green New Deal
- Trans Rights
- Free Insulin
- Voting Rights
- Abortion Rights
- Repatriations
- UBI
- Campaign Finance Reform

this will be Nina's platform for president, the most progressive platform ever:

- Medicare for All
- A Green New Deal
- Trans Rights
- Free Insulin
- Voting Rights
- Abortion Rights
- Repatriations
- UBI
- Campaign Finance Reform

Nina Turner, an AOC backed candidate, what a shock.

Can't win a local race so will run in a national race. This makes sense to these types. The thing is people will donate their hard-earned money to her campaign or their wealthy parent's hard-earned money.

she hasn't official run yet

Actually she's running against an INCUMBENT Democrat woman for a CONGRESSIONAL seat in the Ohio primary TONIGHT -- And she just lost by 40% to 60% for the incumbent.

Scary that 40% of Ohio Dems are STILL supporting the insane progressive movement. But then again, I didn't SEE the numbers. Could be a total of 10,000 Dems voting in that district tonight.

Actually she's running against an INCUMBENT Democrat woman for a CONGRESSIONAL seat in the Ohio primary TONIGHT -- And she just lost by 40% to 60% for the incumbent.

Scary that 40% of Ohio Dems are STILL supporting the insane progressive movement. But then again, I didn't SEE the numbers. Could be a total of 10,000 Dems voting in that district tonight.

i already covered that in the 1st line of my headline: "in interview right after she lost primary against Biden-endorsed opponent"

Forum List

Back