Revenge of the Sith Lord: Trump Turning the 9th Circuit Conservative

Yeah, it's great news, for billionaires and big business. Not sure what run-of-the-mill Trumpbots think they are getting out of this.

i'm mad at Trump for not keeping his promises on immigration, but when the media and Dems (i repeat myself) attack him, it makes me like him more

I feel a liberal blood is boiling as he thinks of a response , see below lol

God-Emperor Trump will stop the fall of the shith on Californian streets.

Kull wahad! He's cranking out American judges like a sausage factory does bratwurst.

Beware people.

THIS is what most of the support of the Criminal President is about

JUDGES

Trump and the GOP are turning our court system into a hard right corporatist institution.

They have already done enormous damage in that regard and that damage will last decades. It will only get worse if we don't turn the Senate Dem and get the Criminal out of the Oval Office

Good bye

Workers rights

Women's rights

Voting rights

LGBT rights

Abortion rights

But CORPORATIONS will be VERY happy

Beware people.

JUDGES

Trump and the GOP are turning our court system into a hard right corporatist institution.

They have already done enormous damage in that regard and that damage will last decades. It will only get worse if we don't turn the Senate Dem and get the Criminal out of the Oval Office

Good bye

Workers rights

Women's rights

Voting rights

LGBT rights

Abortion rights

Ironic that you left out HUMAN rights from your little whinefest

Beware people.

JUDGES

Good bye

Workers rights

Women's rights

Voting rights

LGBT rights

Abortion rights

Oh good lord the liberal PowerPoint presentation just showed up.

Beware people.

JUDGES

Good bye

Workers rights

Women's rights

Voting rights

LGBT rights

Abortion rights

Oh good lord the liberal PowerPoint presentation just showed up.
"Liberal PowerPoint"?

Hell you folks BRAG about it

9th-circuit-court.jpg

Hey libs.......:fu:

And your judicial Activism...........later this year your Sanctuary cities are gonna get a Supreme Court Ruling as well.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

"Liberal PowerPoint"?

Hell you folks BRAG about it

Hey libs.......:fu:

And your judicial Activism...........later this year your Sanctuary cities are gonna get a Supreme Court Ruling as well.

You tards keep making my point FOR me
Who da hell cares..........

Where the hell do your politicians get off threatening businesses in the state to WARN ILLEGALS of a I-9 Audit or get fined............hmmm

Your sorry 9th court backed that illegal shit............fining business for complying with Federal Law......Now another SCOTUS ruling where the Mickey Mouse Club 9th Court gets overturned again.

Imagine that.

Forum List

Back