Revolution

I hear many on the left talk revolution. What does this mean to you? Do you want revolution and is violence OK to achieve it?

I still see Che Guevara T shirts walking around. Who here that are left wingers look up to this revolutionary?
He's a symbol of change, fighting the Man, a Marxist icon, that's all. No different than this.
hqdefault.jpg

The Tea Party didn't kill anyone. Guevara was a violent revolutionary who murdered a lot of innocent people, so yeah, it's very different.

The left of Center to the right of center will destroy the Alt Right if they ever rise in violence.
They won't have to even do that since the police will simply arrest violent members of any fringe group....or shoot them down where they stand.
The police haven't done that so far.
The Dallas Police did a pretty good job stopping Micah Xavier Johnson with a robot bomb.

The police did a good job controlling the Ferguson protesters and other places.

I hear many on the left talk revolution. What does this mean to you? Do you want revolution and is violence OK to achieve it?

I still see Che Guevara T shirts walking around. Who here that are left wingers look up to this revolutionary?

You hear MANY on the left ...?

And where did you hear those MANY on the left talking revolution?

Links please.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

All cocks, and all religions, suck.

So you're for Trumps plan to stop immigration from terrorist countries?
Terrorist nation? You mean - Saudi Arabia?

And I'd be very happy if no one ever killed in the name of God again but that wouldn't be the Bible and it wouldn't be the Quran.

So who exactly is killing in the name of Christianity?
Christian militias kill up to 30 Muslim civilians in Central African Republic
Just because they are Christian doesn't mean they aren't African. They don't kill because they are Christian. They kill because they are black and it's in their DNA.
Did you miss that Christians versus Muslims part in your race to be racist? Those damn Christian N*ggers,.

Not me but Jesus sure might be. He was a pacifist. Killing in the name of God was never allowed.

As for me the religious can slaughter each other with my blessing, the sooner the better.

You just proved yourself to be a complete dumbfuck....
For rational people, not you of course, that's known as speaking the truth.

Beating plowshares into swords ring a bell?
No, but the opposite does.

You're a tard on the fast track to ignore....
And just why would you think I'd give a fuck what you "think"?

He's a symbol of change, fighting the Man, a Marxist icon, that's all. No different than this.
hqdefault.jpg

He also helped free Cubans from the repressive Batista regime, only to enslave them in a totalitarian police state worse than the last. He was Fidel Castro’s chief executioner, a mass-murderer....but evidently those are just minor details.
The Founders (many of them) owned people as property. If you're looking for a good man - don't.
You do realize that the original slave owners here were American Indians? Right into the 1900s...

hqdefault.jpg

He also helped free Cubans from the repressive Batista regime, only to enslave them in a totalitarian police state worse than the last. He was Fidel Castro’s chief executioner, a mass-murderer....but evidently those are just minor details.
The Founders (many of them) owned people as property. If you're looking for a good man - don't.
You do realize that the original slave owners here were American Indians? Right into the 1900s...
So? There are still slaves today. The point is, men aren't saints.

hqdefault.jpg

Show us in the law where the Indians were slave owners right into the 1900s. You are such a dip stick.

hqdefault.jpg

The alt right are slaves in that sense of Trump. They don't have to think at all.

hqdefault.jpg

The alt right are slaves in that sense of Trump. They don't have to think at all.
In the case the Rez lives rent-free in his empty head.

hqdefault.jpg

Show us in the law where the Indians were slave owners right into the 1900s. You are such a dip stick.
They always enslaved other tribes, and in the early 1900s they were still fighting with each other and enslaving each other.
For instance here in western South Dakota there's a place called bear Butte, the Cheyenne and Sioux cannot be around each other or they will start fighting. Their camps have to be on the opposite side of the butte...
You obviously don't understand the Indian nations… LOL

hqdefault.jpg

They always enslaved other tribes, and in the early 1900s they were still fighting with each other and enslaving each other.
For instance here in western South Dakota there's a place called bear Butte, the Cheyenne and Sioux cannot be around each other or they will start fighting. Their camps have to be on the opposite side of the butte...
Bear Butte - Wikipedia

hqdefault.jpg

I asked you for proof under the law. You don't have it. If you are citing yourself, then you are worse than silly. Give us proof that legal slavery existed under the Indians in the 1900s.

If you are talking about tribal or clan violence, then I can show you white pill billy families shooting each other in the South in the 1900s. Or black gangs in the hood if you want that.

I asked you for proof under the law. You don't have it. If you are citing yourself, then you are worse than silly. Give us proof that legal slavery existed under the Indians in the 1900s.
:lmao:
Legal? I never said it was "legal"… You do realize that indian nations were at odds with the federal government since forever and to this day?
Slavery has been as much of the indian nations culture as any other part of its history… it's part of its make up.

Now Rustic is denying that slavery existed among the Indians in the 1900s.

He has absolutely no sources whatever to address his stupid claim.

Forum List

Back