Rewarding bad behavior

The cop shot within 2 seconds. Two seconds. It took you longer to read this than the cop's refer to shoot. Two seconds.
The dumb bitch let her son walk around pointing a weapon at people in the park. A weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45.

The dumb bastard pointed the weapon at people in the park.

The dubastard got up and approached the police with the gun in his hand right up to the moment he was shot.

It was not a toy. It was a pellet gun. A weapon. It was a weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45. There is no way the cop could have known it was NOT a .45.

Dumb ass retards can't get any of this through their willfully stupid skulls.

The cops cannot justify racing up to a few feet of the kid in their car. That made it impossible for them to take the proper action.

Since you know so much about police procedure, tell us why.

Just for the record given your stance on this shooting of the kid,

do you agree or disagree that the feds would have been 100% justified in blowing this guy's brains out?

416c35dafc68992da2f2f9b3212c19be.jpg

If you need to know, he's a Bundy gang sniper taking aim at federal agents.

If I wanted to talk about the Bundy case, I would have created this thread about the Bundy case.

It's a thread about justifiable use of force by law enforcement.

It's hilarious and telling that you can't answer the question.

I'll answer the question for you. You believe that killing black kids with BB guns is excellent; you believe that killing white snipers aiming at law enforcement would be a crime.

That about it?

Actually no, it's a thread about the injustice of taxpayers rewarding people who's family members broke the law and paid the unfortunate price.

The cops cannot justify racing up to a few feet of the kid in their car. That made it impossible for them to take the proper action.

do you agree or disagree that the feds would have been 100% justified in blowing this guy's brains out?

If I wanted to talk about the Bundy case, I would have created this thread about the Bundy case.

I'll answer the question for you. You believe that killing black kids with BB guns is excellent; you believe that killing white snipers aiming at law enforcement would be a crime.

That about it?

Actually no, it's a thread about the injustice of taxpayers rewarding people who's family members broke the law and paid the unfortunate price.

Which makes it about your hypocrisy because you insist that the kid was justifiably killed but you think the government had no right to shoot that white rightwing sniper.

Paying out of court is a standard in this country. People don't want the scrutiny and lengthy court proceedings and possibly have to pay more

So you're saying that after being found of no wrong doing they paid because they would've had to pay more in court that 6 million? The city of Cleveland was worried about the Rice family's team of lawyers and deep pockets?

So according to you people never pay out because they were wrong. They all pay because they WEREN'T wrong. Lol.

Every settlement? Thats statistically impossible.

That about it?

lol, read it and weep. Send him some money!

The Bundy Sniper Was Finally Arrested – The Bob and Chez Show | News and Politics Podcast and Blog

Plus the city of Cleveland KNEW the cop was a wack job and was fired from another department for being mentally off his rocker.

So let's pretend the only person involved with mental issues was the one person of sound mind! Yeah, that's it!

Plus the city of Cleveland KNEW the cop was a wack job and was fired from another department for being mentally off his rocker.

So let's pretend the only person involved with mental issues was the one person of sound mind! Yeah, that's it!

The senior cop had already cost the city $100,000 in damages for an excessive force incident.

There are Dads, "off the books". It upsets the "income" stream to come clean. They taught to "work the system" for 50 years.

Paying out of court is a standard in this country. People don't want the scrutiny and lengthy court proceedings and possibly have to pay more

So you're saying that after being found of no wrong doing they paid because they would've had to pay more in court that 6 million? The city of Cleveland was worried about the Rice family's team of lawyers and deep pockets?

So according to you people never pay out because they were wrong. They all pay because they WEREN'T wrong. Lol.

I didn't say every settlement, I said it was a standard in this country.

Not just this case, but we've seen it repeatedly with famous people.

Maybe not as much without the media focus, but it still happens. It's the same thing we seen in the Trayvon Martin case.

If you don't have the black vote in the city of Cleveland, you better start looking for another job. It's too bad that we taxpayers have to pay for people getting reelected, and that's the sin behind all this.

That about it?

Which makes it about your hypocrisy because you insist that the kid was justifiably killed but you think the government had no right to shoot that white rightwing sniper.

It's obvious you're hell bent on changing the subject. So I'll just say that IF the feds did shoot Bundy, and his family sued the federal government for millions of dollars, what would you have said then????

A little off subject, but maybe not since the shooting of the kid was in Cleveland. Why are the republicans having their convention in Cleveland? Couldn't they have picked a little less right wing city like.....Detroit?

A little off subject, but maybe not since the shooting of the kid was in Cleveland. Why are the republicans having their convention in Cleveland? Couldn't they have picked a little less right wing city like.....Detroit?

WE NEED THE MONEY DAMN IT!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That about it?

The Bundy Sniper Was Finally Arrested – The Bob and Chez Show | News and Politics Podcast and Blog

Great point that the OP won't address. He sees a 12 yr old being shot within 2 seconds erring on the side of caution. But a grown white dude with a sniper rifle should be listened to because he might have something important to say...or something

Maybe not as much without the media focus, but it still happens. It's the same thing we seen in the Trayvon Martin case.

If you don't have the black vote in the city of Cleveland, you better start looking for another job. It's too bad that we taxpayers have to pay for people getting reelected, and that's the sin behind all this.

You're paying for the police incompetence hiring a fired nut ball.

Look, you're the one paying do either you can continue to ignore the polices actions and continue paying up or you can say hey, maybe this shouldn't be the wild west and you shouldn't hire trigger happy loons and save your money.

Tamir didn't shoot himself. Tamir didn't fire that cop from his other job for being mental. Tamir didn't ask for it. Yet, you seek to blame the actions of the cops on everyone else. That's fine, you can continue to support then with your tax money.

That about it?

Great point that the OP won't address. He sees a 12 yr old being shot within 2 seconds erring on the side of caution. But a grown white dude with a sniper rifle should be listened to because he might have something important to say...or something

Or because the memories of Waco are still with some people.

Funny how in both situations, a Democrats was in charge.......huh?

Look, you're the one paying do either you can continue to ignore the polices actions and continue paying up or you can say hey, maybe this shouldn't be the wild west and you shouldn't hire trigger happy loons and save your money.

Tamir didn't shoot himself. Tamir didn't fire that cop from his other job for being mental. Tamir didn't ask for it. Yet, you seek to blame the actions of the cops on everyone else. That's fine, you can continue to support then with your tax money.

Well.....it's like I've always said: the best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong. So let's try this again:

We have a video showing exactly what happened.
We had multiple investigations from different agencies.
We had a grand jury trial.
We have pictures of the BB gun and a real gun of the same kind.

All of the above prove that the officer acted properly and within his training. All of the above prove the officer did no wrong and only shot to defend himself.

Yet with a all that and more, you are right and everybody involved is wrong.

That about it?

It's obvious you're hell bent on changing the subject. So I'll just say that IF the feds did shoot Bundy, and his family sued the federal government for millions of dollars, what would you have said then????

Anyone else here agree with RayCleveland that a 12 year old with a BB gun is more dangerous to law enforcement than the sniper in the picture about pointing his high powered rifle at law enforcement?

Sign in please if you agree with Raymond.

That about it?

Anyone else here agree with RayCleveland that a 12 year old with a BB gun is more dangerous to law enforcement than the sniper in the picture about pointing his high powered rifle at law enforcement?

Sign in please if you agree with Raymond.

We saw the picture of this toy gun, so did you.

Why are you still lying?

Brainwashed bigot...

Well.....it's like I've always said: the best thing about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong. So let's try this again:

We have a video showing exactly what happened.
We had multiple investigations from different agencies.
We had a grand jury trial.
We have pictures of the BB gun and a real gun of the same kind.

All of the above prove that the officer acted properly and within his training. All of the above prove the officer did no wrong and only shot to defend himself.

Yet with a all that and more, you are right and everybody involved is wrong.

If you can prove that the court system has never been wrong, you can prove us and our opinion wrong.

Forum List

Back