Rewarding bad behavior

How many police officers have been killed by 12 year olds with toy guns?
Why do you keep calling it a toy gun? Are you retarded?

You must be.

"If I keep calling it a toy gun, it will become one!"

How many police officers have been killed with the gun he had?
How many people can tell a .45 from a pellet gun being pointed at them from a few feet away, retard?

What magical superpowers did the cop possess which told him this was not a .45 pointing at him and was a weapon which has never been used to kill a cop, retard? Bionic x-ray eyes?

Why are you being so obtuse, retard? You are coming across as a "black people can do no wrong and cops can do no right" kind of retard.

The dumb bitch let her son walk around pointing a weapon at people in the park. A weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45.
The cop shot within 2 seconds. Two seconds. It took you longer to read this than the cop's refer to shoot. Two seconds.

Yep, and it took Rice less than two seconds to pull out his lifelike gun on police.

That never happened. The 911 call said the gun was probably fake but the officers weren't even given that information.

Why do you keep calling it a toy gun? Are you retarded?

You must be.

"If I keep calling it a toy gun, it will become one!"

How many people can tell a .45 from a pellet gun being pointed at them from a few feet away, retard?

What magical superpowers did the cop possess which told him this was not a .45 pointing at him and was a weapon which has never been used to kill a cop, retard? Bionic x-ray eyes?

Why are you being so obtuse, retard? You are coming across as a "black people can do no wrong and cops can do no right" kind of retard.

The dumb bitch let her son walk around pointing a weapon at people in the park. A weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45.
The cop shot within 2 seconds. Two seconds. It took you longer to read this than the cop's refer to shoot. Two seconds.

The dumb bastard pointed the weapon at people in the park.

The dubastard got up and approached the police with the gun in his hand right up to the moment he was shot.

It was not a toy. It was a pellet gun. A weapon. It was a weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45. There is no way the cop could have known it was NOT a .45.

Dumb ass retards can't get any of this through their willfully stupid skulls.

The cops cannot justify racing up to a few feet of the kid in their car. That made it impossible for them to take the proper action.

Since you know so much about police procedure, tell us why.

Just for the record given your stance on this shooting of the kid,

do you agree or disagree that the feds would have been 100% justified in blowing this guy's brains out?

416c35dafc68992da2f2f9b3212c19be.jpg

If you need to know, he's a Bundy gang sniper taking aim at federal agents.

OP- Good. Horrible incompetence, no warning it was a fake.

Nope, none at all. The dispatcher didn't tell the officers that it COULD be a fake gun. Not that it would have mattered. When a suspect pulls a gun on a police officer, they can't chance that it is a fake based on what a caller thought it might be.

It mattered if it was fake or not. To say they would've shot in 2 seconds if they were told it could be fake is silly. Also, remember Tamir didn't pull out anything on anyone. He shot within 2 seconds. Unless Tamir was the reincarnation of Billy the Kid.

So why did a broke city--like Cleveland, make the mother of this kid an instant millionaire?

Because...uh, let's go slow. They. Were. Wrong.

Either that or you think a broke city, as you said, paid out for no reason. That could be it. Yeah. People, companies etc don't pay out because they are NOT wrong. You're thinking about when someone doesn't pay.

When you get a ticket do you pay it and say you're paying it out of no wrong doings? Lol...does anyone believe you just because you said so?

OP- Good. Horrible incompetence, no warning it was a fake.

Nope, none at all. The dispatcher didn't tell the officers that it COULD be a fake gun. Not that it would have mattered. When a suspect pulls a gun on a police officer, they can't chance that it is a fake based on what a caller thought it might be.

It mattered if it was fake or not. To say they would've shot in 2 seconds if they were told it could be fake is silly. Also, remember Tamir didn't pull out anything on anyone. He shot within 2 seconds. Unless Tamir was the reincarnation of Billy the Kid.

So why did a broke city--like Cleveland, make the mother of this kid an instant millionaire?

Because...uh, let's go slow. They. Were. Wrong.

Either that or you think a broke city, as you said, paid out for no reason. That could be it. Yeah. People, companies etc don't pay out because they are NOT wrong. You're thinking about when someone doesn't pay.

When you get a ticket do you pay it and say you're paying it out of no wrong doings? Lol...does anyone believe you just because you said so?

There's the video right there. Look at it yourself. He reached into his waistband and started to pull out the gun. Also, I posted a picture of the "toy" he had compared to the real thing, and I bet you can't tell the difference either. So if you can't tell the difference sitting here looking at a close-up picture, HTF is a caller supposed to tell whether it was a real gun or not from a distance while the kid was waving the gun around?

As for the lawsuit, eh, let's go slow: The grand jury found no wrongdoing by the police officers. The investigation revealed that the officers performed according to police procedure.

Paying out of court is a standard in this country. People don't want the scrutiny and lengthy court proceedings and possibly have to pay more. If they don't pay more, it may cost them more in the end game because of the legal representation that must be used to defend themselves. It happens all the time

That's why we need a Loser Pays law in this country. Sue anybody for anything you want. If you lose, you pay for all the associated costs of the defendant. You would see how fast these phony lawsuits would stop.

The dubastard got up and approached the police with the gun in his hand right up to the moment he was shot.

It was not a toy. It was a pellet gun. A weapon. It was a weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45. There is no way the cop could have known it was NOT a .45.

The cops cannot justify racing up to a few feet of the kid in their car. That made it impossible for them to take the proper action.

do you agree or disagree that the feds would have been 100% justified in blowing this guy's brains out?

If I wanted to talk about the Bundy case, I would have created this thread about the Bundy case.

Because you try to avoid summarily executing kids unless absolutely necessary.

They had no idea he was a kid. He was 5'7" and weighed 190 lbs. Even after he was shot and the ambulance came, the paramedics called in a 22 year old black male as the victim.

His parents shoulda known better.

He was TWELVE, HE shoulda known better.

Playing up the sympathy is nice and all, but at TWELVE, youre not a hapless innocent toddler, you posess the cognitive function to decipher action and consequence at that age pretty clearly.

My 12yr. old niece was here the other day and we were discussing the origins of the Universe.

I dont feel bad for this kid unless he had a severe severe retardation. Let alone his parents.

Playing up the sympathy is nice and all, but at TWELVE, youre not a hapless innocent toddler, you posess the cognitive function to decipher action and consequence at that age pretty clearly.

My 12yr. old niece was here the other day and we were discussing the origins of the Universe.

I dont feel bad for this kid unless he had a severe severe retardation. Let alone his parents.

The kid should have known better, but on the other hand, he was a victim of his environment.

All these police shootings of black people have one thing in common: the suspects didn't listen to the orders of the police. In the hood, the parents of these kids are sometimes dumber than the kids themselves.

What the schools should be doing is teaching kids in the ghetto how to interact with police. Maybe even have actual police officers there to show how they were trained and give them circumstances (like this one) as examples of what police officers have to make split-second decisions on.

Some of these black kids are raised to disrespect police because like I said, the parents are dumber than the kids.

"Rewarding bad behavior"

I thought this was the libby regressed ideology condensed into three words, but apparently no.

On a side note, I think a lot depends on what the toy gun actually looked like. If it looked as dangerous as certain "clock" brought to a certain school, then perhaps there was a reason for this... I am just a bit suspicious given the ridiculous rhetoric that has spread recently.

The kid should have known better, but on the other hand, he was a victim of his environment.

All these police shootings of black people have one thing in common: the suspects didn't listen to the orders of the police. In the hood, the parents of these kids are sometimes dumber than the kids themselves.

What the schools should be doing is teaching kids in the ghetto how to interact with police. Maybe even have actual police officers there to show how they were trained and give them circumstances (like this one) as examples of what police officers have to make split-second decisions on.

Some of these black kids are raised to disrespect police because like I said, the parents are dumber than the kids.

"Parents"? You mean parent. Black kids don't got dads, 70 % are rised by moms only. This is how a liberal vote farm works, it wouldn't work any other way.

Add in the Marxist indoctrination administered by the public school and of course the poor kid would protest against the police, not knowing any better. These schools wouldn't teach anything less than the police being full blown black hating racist bigots.

Last edited:
Black kids don't got dads, 70 % are rised by moms only.

Wow dude. Were you home schooled? In Mississippi? Or Alabama? Hell were you schooled at all?

I was off by 2 % indeed. Correction: 72 % of black people are born out of wedlock. That's a fact...

I received an education where factual statistics are accepted. This is not something the Marxist indoctrinated such as yourself will ever be able to do. Better resort to insults as that somehow debunks the statistics apparently. The amount of your projection is noteworthy, as indeed you are completely uneducated, not being able to even google the correct statistics before triggering into a rampage.

Last edited:
"Rewarding bad behavior"

I thought this was the libby regressed ideology condensed into three words, but apparently no.

On a side note, I think a lot depends on what the toy gun actually looked like. If it looked as dangerous as certain "clock" brought to a certain school, then perhaps there was a reason for this... I am just a bit suspicious given the ridiculous rhetoric that has spread recently.

If you go to page 4 (post 73) I posted a picture of the two guns (toy and real thing) side by side.

Parents"? You mean parent. Black kids don't got dads, 70 % are rised by moms only. This is how a liberal vote farm works, it wouldn't work any other way.

Must of been to harsh on you eh?
Lets look at the brilliance you shared in this post.

Can't spell. Can't write a coherent sentence. Mentioned something about black kids not having dads. Wtf is that about? Immaculate conceptions? And the black kids with no dads form a "liberal voting farm". Wtf? First I have heard about that. Maybe you could educate people about this new vote system. It sounds scary. Are you scared of black people? Is that a Mississippi thing?

Were you home schooled by a two fisted bearded republican hag?

Parents"? You mean parent. Black kids don't got dads, 70 % are rised by moms only. This is how a liberal vote farm works, it wouldn't work any other way.

Can't spell. Can't write a coherent sentence. Mentioned something about black kids not having dads. Wtf is that about? Immaculate conceptions? And the black kids with no dads form a "liberal voting farm". Wtf? First I have heard about that. Maybe you could educate people about this new vote system. It sounds scary. Are you scared of black people? Is that a Mississippi thing?

So when you are proven completely wrong, insults are your come back? Damn, no shame. This is what liberal regression looks like.

I am foreign person, might want to consider your words before attacking the use of language by a non-english speaking minority. You know that is a very racist thing to say.

I am sorry if you have trouble understanding completely obvious concepts such as vote farms. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't understand this concept, even my non-english speaking friends get it instantly. I suppose understanding concepts would require education, not projection.

Now let's get back on topic.

Is it correct or incorrect that about 70 % of black population is raised by single mothers?

Others can also ponder the value of your education given your initial response to the factual claim was:

Wilbur Right said:
Wow dude. Were you home schooled? In Mississippi? Or Alabama? Hell were you schooled at all?

While we are at it, let's also share some statistics regarding home schooling, since apparently you were miss-educated regarding that too:

3-homeschooler-national-average-percentile-scores.jpg

It seems there are no limits to Marxist indoctrinated liberal ignorance and arrogance.

Last edited:
Hispanic Children in Single-Parent Households: 28.6% x 16.3 Million = 4.66 Million

Black Children in Single-Parent Households: 54.7% x 11.2 Million = 6.12 Million.

[Corrected] White Children in Single-Parent Households: 22.1% x 55.9 Million = 12.3 Million.

Well I'll be damned. It isnt ONLY black kids being raised without dads.

Those must be the kids that are brainwashed by the gop to vote republican.

Is that what you think?

Btw, spell check is free. And grammar can be taught. Even to foreigners such as yourself.

If I wanted to talk about the Bundy case, I would have created this thread about the Bundy case.

It's a thread about justifiable use of force by law enforcement.

It's hilarious and telling that you can't answer the question.

I'll answer the question for you. You believe that killing black kids with BB guns is excellent; you believe that killing white snipers aiming at law enforcement would be a crime.

That about it?

So when you are proven completely wrong, insults are your come back? Damn, no shame. This is what liberal regression looks like.

I am foreign person, might want to consider your words before attacking the use of language by a non-english speaking minority. You know that is a very racist thing to say.

I am sorry if you have trouble understanding completely obvious concepts such as vote farms. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't understand this concept, even my non-english speaking friends get it instantly. I suppose understanding concepts would require education, not projection.

Now let's get back on topic.

Is it correct or incorrect that about 70 % of black population is raised by single mothers?

Others can also ponder the value of your education given your initial response to the factual claim was:

Wilbur Right said:

While we are at it, let's also share some statistics regarding home schooling, since apparently you were miss-educated regarding that too:

3-homeschooler-national-average-percentile-scores.jpg

It seems there are no limits to Marxist indoctrinated liberal ignorance and arrogance.

Where were you educated that you think that comparison is valid? lol

Hispanic Children in Single-Parent Households: 28.6% x 16.3 Million = 4.66 Million

Black Children in Single-Parent Households: 54.7% x 11.2 Million = 6.12 Million.

[Corrected] White Children in Single-Parent Households: 22.1% x 55.9 Million = 12.3 Million.

Well I'll be damned. It isnt ONLY black kids being raised without dads.

Those must be the kids that are brainwashed by the gop to vote republican.

Is that what you think?

Btw, spell check is free. And grammar can be taught. Even to foreigners such as yourself.

generate

Great to hear you finally agree that your point was utter garbage. I accept the 55 % number, but it's a different methodology than the 70 % number. It still is the majority so my point stands regardless of which methodology is used.

Now, wasn't it retarded to call me uneducated based on the correct remark? Yes it was. And now, you are again reverting back to your idiotic behavior and blaming it all on evil republicans, when it's clear that the leftist regressives encourage single motherhood thinking it's heroic. Please dwell back into your regressive cave already, you have nothing to contribute to society.

White people are at least more likely to have fathers than not. And before you ask, yes the white kids parented by a single parents are facing similar grim faith as the black ones. And keep in mind, this is AFTER massive and forceful government redistribution from the two parent households to the one-parent households. But it is heroic to be a single mom according to one damn regressive ideology, so we better encourage it! And this is why, the ideology is called that of rewarding bad behavior.

Forum List

Back