Rewarding bad behavior

OP- Good. Horrible incompetence, no warning it was a fake.

Nope, none at all. The dispatcher didn't tell the officers that it COULD be a fake gun. Not that it would have mattered. When a suspect pulls a gun on a police officer, they can't chance that it is a fake based on what a caller thought it might be.
It took that cop 2 seconds...that's right 2 seconds to draw his side arm and kill Tamir.

Had Tamir been a white adult, would a 2 second time frame be acceptable? Would there be any dialogue between the cops and the suspect?

Why was Tamir given only 2 seconds?

Care to talk about bad behavior in light of that fact

They gave him two seconds because it only takes one second to turn around with a real gun and kill an officer.

How many police officers have been killed by 12 year olds with toy guns?

Watch the video. You can see the little bastard pointing his weapon which looks like a .45 at people in the park. Look again at the photo I posted above.

Tell me if you were the person at the 1:12 mark you wouldn't be freaked out. Watch all the way to 1:45.

w0ndcm.jpg

The gun rights people are the first to bitch if restrictions or bans are proposed on toy guns.

No, gun rights people bitch when liberals try to take steps to disarm Americans with real guns.

Stop being a fucking dishonest ignorant fuckwit. Some of us have good memories:

From 1988:

Bid to Ban Toy Replica Guns Is Shot Down
May 27, 1988|CARL INGRAM | Times Staff Writer
SACRAMENTO — An attempt by Senate President Pro Tem David A. Roberti to ban the manufacture and sale in California of toy guns that look like real firearms was sidetracked in the Senate on Thursday in the face of election-year opposition from the National Rifle Assn.

And you know goddam well if you'd been there you would have backed the NRA 100%

Nice work. You had to go back nearly 30 years to find one city that proposed a bill that ended up passing anyway..........ignorant fuckwit.

But you and your kind opposed it.

I opposed it? My kind???

This is the same kind of conversation that goes on when liberals claim that Democrats do not want to take away your guns. Yet we can always find a couple that actually do. But that doesn't mean all Democrats do.

Nope, none at all. The dispatcher didn't tell the officers that it COULD be a fake gun. Not that it would have mattered. When a suspect pulls a gun on a police officer, they can't chance that it is a fake based on what a caller thought it might be.
It took that cop 2 seconds...that's right 2 seconds to draw his side arm and kill Tamir.

Had Tamir been a white adult, would a 2 second time frame be acceptable? Would there be any dialogue between the cops and the suspect?

They gave him two seconds because it only takes one second to turn around with a real gun and kill an officer.

The officers had no idea how old he was or that it may have been a toy gun. Again, he was a very mature looking boy that even the paramedics (and officers on the scene) described as an adult male.

Look at the guns again and tell me which one is the real gun and which one was the toy. You can't distinguish between the two.

The gun rights people are the first to bitch if restrictions or bans are proposed on toy guns.

No, gun rights people bitch when liberals try to take steps to disarm Americans with real guns.

From 1988:

SACRAMENTO — An attempt by Senate President Pro Tem David A. Roberti to ban the manufacture and sale in California of toy guns that look like real firearms was sidetracked in the Senate on Thursday in the face of election-year opposition from the National Rifle Assn.

Nice work. You had to go back nearly 30 years to find one city that proposed a bill that ended up passing anyway..........ignorant fuckwit.

I opposed it? My kind???

This is the same kind of conversation that goes on when liberals claim that Democrats do not want to take away your guns. Yet we can always find a couple that actually do. But that doesn't mean all Democrats do.

I found you, that's the relevant point here.

The officers had no idea how old he was or that it may have been a toy gun. Again, he was a very mature looking boy that even the paramedics (and officers on the scene) described as an adult male.

Look at the guns again and tell me which one is the real gun and which one was the toy. You can't distinguish between the two.

Tell me if shooting this guy dead would have been justified:

BundyRanchSniper.jpg

From 1988:

I opposed it? My kind???

I found you, that's the relevant point here.

You found me? WTF is that even supposed to mean?

Looked more like no seconds. 12 year old kid.

Living in the Cleveland area, I'm a little upset over the city of Cleveland's settlement of 6 million dollars to the family of Tamir Rice.

Tamir was the 12 year old kid that a Cleveland police officer shot when he pulled out a realistic looking toy gun at the officer. The investigation found no wrong doing by the police and even had a Grand Jury trial for the shooting officer who was found within his rights of self-defense.

So why did a broke city--like Cleveland, make the mother of this kid an instant millionaire?

There is something terribly wrong with our legal system when we reward irresponsible and bad behavior. The claim here is that they gave this taxpayer cash away to avoid a much higher payout.

There shouldn't be any payout. Did the city really fear being held liable for a much larger amount, or is this all politics with fear of not being reelected if they did the right thing by protecting taxpayer money?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/us/tamir-rice-family-cleveland-settlement.html?_r=0

I can see several things the police got wrong while blowing that little kids shit away.

Starting with, pulling right up next to the kid, exposing the passenger side cop to what might be certain death in his mind, thus forcing the officer to act prematurely.

It was not intentional. It was raining that day and while they wanted to approach the suspect quickly, the car slid and did get too close to him.

The strategy used by the driving officer was to force the suspect away from the rec center. In most cases involving a gun (and our police are plenty experienced with that) the suspect runs. So by blocking his path to the rec center, he would have no choice but to run away from the rec center (with children in it) instead of towards the rec center. The police did not want to get into a potential gun fight around innocent children.

Because most armed suspects do run, they instinctively knew something was wrong when he didn't run and instead, put his hand down his pants and start pulling up what they rightfully perceived as a real gun.

So you're saying that it was careless driving that lead to the death of a 12 year old boy at the hands of a heavily armed police officer. Did it have to happen that very second? Couldn't that have taken another stab at it so to speak? Their approach that is. Go around and try it again ?

Sure. As a matter of fact, they should have tried it five or six times. :banghead::banghead:

Maybe if they'd a learned how to drive resonsibly they could have got it right the first go round

All in all, it was so stupid they deserve 6 mill. Maybe they'll get it right the next time. The guy who called it in said it was maybe a fake gun and nobody told the cops either. Arrgghh...

Well I guess they figured the kid could have been a successful rapper one day. At 1/2 a million a year for 12 years. A Black life is worth 6 million dollars at 12 years of age.

All in all, it was so stupid they deserve 6 mill. Maybe they'll get it right the next time. The guy who called it in said it was maybe a fake gun and nobody told the cops either. Arrgghh...

Once again, look at the pictures I posted of the replica compared to the real gun it was made after. True, the caller did state that it could be a toy gun and the dispatcher never relayed that information. She has since retired. But even if she did relay that information, are the police supposed to just assume the caller was such a firearms expert that he could decipher a real gun from a toy?

No, the family does not deserve to financially benefit due to their own irresponsible behavior along with the deceased. They were in the wrong, and the police were in the right. Yet the people in their right have to payoff the people that were in the wrong. Can you explain to me how this makes any sense?

Living in the Cleveland area, I'm a little upset over the city of Cleveland's settlement of 6 million dollars to the family of Tamir Rice.

Tamir was the 12 year old kid that a Cleveland police officer shot when he pulled out a realistic looking toy gun at the officer. The investigation found no wrong doing by the police and even had a Grand Jury trial for the shooting officer who was found within his rights of self-defense.

So why did a broke city--like Cleveland, make the mother of this kid an instant millionaire?

There is something terribly wrong with our legal system when we reward irresponsible and bad behavior. The claim here is that they gave this taxpayer cash away to avoid a much higher payout.

There shouldn't be any payout. Did the city really fear being held liable for a much larger amount, or is this all politics with fear of not being reelected if they did the right thing by protecting taxpayer money?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/us/tamir-rice-family-cleveland-settlement.html?_r=0

I can see several things the police got wrong while blowing that little kids shit away.

Starting with, pulling right up next to the kid, exposing the passenger side cop to what might be certain death in his mind, thus forcing the officer to act prematurely.

It was not intentional. It was raining that day and while they wanted to approach the suspect quickly, the car slid and did get too close to him.

The strategy used by the driving officer was to force the suspect away from the rec center. In most cases involving a gun (and our police are plenty experienced with that) the suspect runs. So by blocking his path to the rec center, he would have no choice but to run away from the rec center (with children in it) instead of towards the rec center. The police did not want to get into a potential gun fight around innocent children.

Because most armed suspects do run, they instinctively knew something was wrong when he didn't run and instead, put his hand down his pants and start pulling up what they rightfully perceived as a real gun.

So you're saying that it was careless driving that lead to the death of a 12 year old boy at the hands of a heavily armed police officer. Did it have to happen that very second? Couldn't that have taken another stab at it so to speak? Their approach that is. Go around and try it again ?

Sure. As a matter of fact, they should have tried it five or six times. :banghead::banghead:

Maybe if they'd a learned how to drive resonsibly they could have got it right the first go round

Sure, it all has to do with how the police officer drove the car. If he drove better, the kid with the replica gun would be alive today. Is that what you really think?

Once again, look at the pictures I posted of the replica compared to the real gun it was made after. True, the caller did state that it could be a toy gun and the dispatcher never relayed that information. She has since retired. But even if she did relay that information, are the police supposed to just assume the caller was such a firearms expert that he could decipher a real gun from a toy?

No, the family does not deserve to financially benefit due to their own irresponsible behavior along with the deceased. They were in the wrong, and the police were in the right. Yet the people in their right have to payoff the people that were in the wrong. Can you explain to me how this makes any sense?
Jeebus- they did EVERYTHING wrong!

Why cant you tell the difference ray? You carry everyday.

Is it because you fuckheads wont DEMAND that the NRA advocate that toy gun manufactuers make their guns look like toys? Sure it it.

Its also because those toy guns that look real are what makes the kid grow up to want the real thing. They are so cool arent they ray.

You an asshole ray.

Why do you keep calling it a toy gun? Are you retarded?

You must be.

"If I keep calling it a toy gun, it will become one!"

The boy was not pointing one of these at people:

wjf77l.jpg

He was pointing THIS WEAPON at people in the park:

w0ndcm.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

Last edited:
Here is Tamir pointing his weapon at people in the park:

2drx47r.jpg

1117dhv.jpg

You must be.

How many police officers have been killed with the gun he had?

You must be.

How many police officers have been killed with the gun he had?
How many people can tell a .45 from a pellet gun being pointed at them from a few feet away, retard?

What magical superpowers did the cop possess which told him this was not a .45 pointing at him and was a weapon which has never been used to kill a cop, retard? Bionic x-ray eyes?

Why are you being so obtuse, retard? You are coming across as a "black people can do no wrong and cops can do no right" kind of retard.

The dumb bitch let her son walk around pointing a weapon at people in the park. A weapon intentionally designed to look like a .45.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back