RFK brings a dose of sanity to the Democrat party

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
He simply has too much integrity to swing with these Democrats. Perhaps he'll completely wise-up like Tulsi Gabbard. I hope he does this, the Republicans need all the help they can get to ward off the evilness of the Democrat party with their powerful propaganda.

Last edited:
Kennedy and Trump is a nice deal.

Kennedy can pick his cabinet post, Labor, HHS, HUD?

He's simply has too much integrity to swing with these Democrats. Perhaps he'll completely wise-up like Tulsi Gabbard. I hope he does this, the Republicans need all the help they can get to even the playing field against the evilness of the Democrat party, and their powerful propaganda.

this is big ! and believe it or not I had thoughts that this could be a real possibility months ago when the dem party fought to keep him off ballots ! I never posted my thoughts on it because I wasn't sure .. but is anyone surprised ! and RFK is polling near the double digits nationally ! if he endorses Trump it will be a giant blow to the Marxist Tyrants dreams of control .. RFK jr's campaign reached out to the Harris campaign and was rudely rebuffed by the Marxists !

this is big ! and believe it or not I had thoughts that this could be a real possibility months ago when the dem party fought to keep him off ballots ! I never posted my thoughts on it because I wasn't sure .. but is anyone surprised ! and RFK is polling near the double digits nationally ! if he endorses Trump it will be a giant blow to the Marxist Tyrants dreams of control .. RFK jr's campaign reached out to the Harris campaign and was rudely rebuffed by the Marxists !

Cross your fingers.

obviously the forum hasn't studied how far left a nut like kennedy is.
there's a reason he gets no support

LOL! The trump right are a load of loons. That's why RFK Jr. and Gabbard are with them.

Forum List

Back