RFK jr… Bears In the Trunk and now… Chemtrails??

Medical journals publish the science.

You read the ramblings of conspiracy weirdos on the internet and think you’re getting real science.
Naive. You still think the government and big pharma tell the truth. I’m afraid there is no help for you.

Naive. You still think the government and big pharma tell the truth. I’m afraid there is no help for you.
So the medical journals are all controlled by government and big pharma? Your conspiracy just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Funny how you still can’t admit that your sources are fringe weirdos on the internet publishing “science” that you believe without question.

So all the people that did research and found the vaccine prevented deaths were in on the conspiracy?
The only information that was allowed to be known was praise over it. The doctors that had proof it wasn't doing as told was shut down. My post on Facebook was taken off and I got a warning. You got duped.

The only information that was allowed to be known was praise over it. The doctors that had proof it wasn't doing as told was shut down. My post on Facebook was taken off and I got a warning. You got duped.
So you have a theory that there was a conspiracy.

Okay.

Who did this?

It originated in China, but there are ties to fauci and funding it. We will never know the truth.
Who “suppressed” the data that the vaccine “wasn’t working”?

It was a global effort too. They just have been especially powerful.

Lol, well just about all our politicians have stock in the pharmaceutical companies.
Sure. Anyone with an index fund has stock in pharmaceutical companies. I probably have a bunch.

Am I part of the conspiracy too?

What did the politicians do exactly?

Forum List

Back