Donald Trump and RFK Jr know each other well

geezus elmer you admit her policies are disastrous but hey lets vote her in anyway....no real independent would give her a vote....
I don't agree with all of her policies but I agree with many. I see nothing that is going to turm into a Marxist state but I see an authoritarian dictatorship coming out of Trump. He is already setting the table. Unless you agree 100% with him, you are not part of the team, he says we will not need anymore elections, he is talking about a rigged election if he loses. He is trying toweaken the judicial branch as a check on his power. Is is trying to get all MAGA followers in congress to minimize congresses check on his power.
People who were around hi, saw this. That is why he scares the hell out of them

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Afraid of your own shadow ?

Because they like their establishment pecking order that guarantees them some form of allowable corruption.

Good thing Patton wasn't like Harris.

We'd all be speaking German or Russian.

Yep, you know what you are getting.

Not with Harris. But since Trump is the boogeyman......you are fine with loss of liberty.
It could be fear. Trump brings his supporters in through fear. He escribes many people and institutions in the USA are out to get them. He says you should be scared. But if you elect him he eliminate all those things out to get you.

Hitler had people who supported him as much as you and MAGA support Trump.
Hitler had people who supported him as much as you and the left support Harris. So what ?
I don't think Trump is as bad as Hitler but I think his MAGA supporters are just like the german citizens who supported Hitler.
Harris is an Empty Suit. You clowns all your heads up your asses and act like lemmings. German citizens supported a concept and Hitler fit the bill. He vilified his opposition which got a lot of Jews killed. You spend more time yammering about Trump and MAGA than you do putting forth your own political policies. You are just as empty as she is.
He sold them on nationalism. All their problems were other countries and other people's fault.
That is so true. Now with A New Way Forward, they want to reengineer democracy. They've fucked this country up for three and half years and they want to complete the job and you are all to willing to let them. The who DNC was about how bad Trump was. It was pathetic at best.
It is the playbook for authoritarian rule.
So, at least you know what you've signed up for. Glad you admit your stance. I just really hope you never try to enforce any of your overbearing UnAmerican ideas. It could get messy.

I don't agree with all of her policies but I agree with many.
I'll bet you love the idea of "free" health care.
I see nothing that is going to turm into a Marxist state
How can you see anything with your head up your ass.

I see an authoritarian dictatorship coming out of Trump.
You just described authoritarian rule and it fits your side to a tee.

Unless you agree 100% with him, you are not part of the team,
Who cares about being part of the team. You don't understand the Constitution and how Harris is wiping her ass with it. I will vote for Trump for one reason.....the SCOTUS.
He is trying toweaken the judicial branch as a check on his power.
Sure he is. If he wanted a weak judiciary, he'd put more Kagens or Sotomeyers on the court. They don't have a clue.

Is is trying to get all MAGA followers in congress to minimize congresses check on his power.
Bull freaking crap.

I don't agree with all of her policies but I agree with many. I see nothing that is going to turm into a Marxist state but I see an authoritarian dictatorship coming out of Trump. He is already setting the table. Unless you agree 100% with him, you are not part of the team, he says we will not need anymore elections, he is talking about a rigged election if he loses. He is trying toweaken the judicial branch as a check on his power. Is is trying to get all MAGA followers in congress to minimize congresses check on his power.
People who were around hi, saw this. That is why he scares the hell out of them
elmer just like your new party you eat up everything trump tells you......

It could be fear. Trump brings his supporters in through fear. He escribes many people and institutions in the USA are out to get them. He says you should be scared. But if you elect him he eliminate all those things out to get you.
Unlike you, I think for myself. I know what I am getting with the big blowhard (which also describes Harris but in a different way). You guys have your heads parked so far in the sand (or elsewhere), that you have no clue. You can't. You don't know what she stands for. She doesn't.

And Walz ? What an unAmerican disaster and pussy.

Forum List

Back