🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Richard Engel's staged news piece

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Anyone catch the staged Syrian refugee piece on NBC last night? Mr. Engel is busy telling a sob story about the horrendous plight of the refugees and a 19 year old pregnant refugee faints right in front of him. Later he finds her again and she is fine.

Are you insinuating a "journalist" at NBS lacks integrity?

Why would anyone watch NBS anyway? If you want smoke blown up your ass get a box of cigars and go to San Fransicko.

No, I thought I was pretty straight forward about the fake news report.

Two weeks until her due date and she is in the front lines of clashes with border agents? Agents using pepper spray and tear gas. What mom-to-be would put herself in that position? S-t-a-g-e-d!

75% of the refugees are men, but the news reports center on women and children.

Wait for Brian Williams to confirm he was there and saw the entire thing and can verify

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Phoney bullshit to garner sympathy. She plopped herself down as soon as she positioned herself in front of the camera. I'm surprised they were able to find her among all the radical Muslim fighting men the UN is putting into place here and around the world.

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Phoney bullshit to garner sympathy. She plopped herself down as soon as she positioned herself in front of the camera. I'm surprised they were able to find her among all the radical Muslim fighting men the UN is putting into place here and around the world.

All these people demanding we take in these Syrians better be getting ready for visitors, they want them here they can house them

I have heard news reports that Syrian refugees already blame the US for their situation.

I have heard news reports that Syrian refugees already blame the US for their situation.

Why shouldn't they?

Syria is unlivable and we had a lot to do with that. In fact we had a lot to do with many refugee problems in the world.

4 presidents, from Ike to Nixon, destabilized South East Asia and gave us the Hmong refugees who are now running pot growing consortiuims in U.S. North West.

Reagan funded illegal wars in Central America that gave us Latino gangs and the current crop of illegal migrants.

Bush destroyed conditions in the Mid East and now those refugees are spreading out.

It is our own government that has been a big player in screwing up the world.

Why shouldn't they?

Syria is unlivable and we had a lot to do with that. In fact we had a lot to do with many refugee problems in the world.

4 presidents, from Ike to Nixon, destabilized South East Asia and gave us the Hmong refugees who are now running pot growing consortiuims in U.S. North West.

Reagan funded illegal wars in Central America that gave us Latino gangs and the current crop of illegal migrants.

Bush destroyed conditions in the Mid East and now those refugees are spreading out.

It is our own government that has been a big player in screwing up the world.

The wars you mentioned were either ones we went in to help refugees or were attacked by people operating out of those countries. Latino gangs existed a long time prior to Reagan. Revisionist history is weak.

The wars you mentioned were either ones we went in to help refugees or were attacked by people operating out of those countries. Latino gangs existed a long time prior to Reagan. Revisionist history is weak.

Talk about revisionist!

Which refugees were we helping when we invaded Iraq? Or Vietnam? Or Honduras, etc.?

We were not attacked by any country since 1941.

It's all history. Read a book not published by Regnery Press.

Talk about revisionist!

Which refugees were we helping when we invaded Iraq? Or Vietnam? Or Honduras, etc.?

We were not attacked by any country since 1941.

It's all history. Read a book not published by Regnery Press.

We helped Sunni, Shite and the Kurds (which certainly were refugees) in Iraq

Vietnam's Kumer Rouge certainly made refugees out of hundreds of thousands.

Remind me where Honduras is in relation to the Middle East idiot.

War has evolved with the advent of terrorists, try to keep up with history.

We helped Sunni, Shite and the Kurds (which certainly were refugees) in Iraq

Vietnam's Kumer Rouge certainly made refugees out of hundreds of thousands.

Remind me where Honduras is in relation to the Middle East idiot.

War has evolved with the advent of terrorists, try to keep up with history.

The Khmer Rouge were in Cambodia not Vietnam and we did nothing for them.

Honduras is the place in Central America from which this current crop of refugees are crossing our Southern Border. They come because our activities there have put dictators in power.

I've noticed that people who call others idiot or other slurs do so out of ignorance and an inability to form an intelligent reply.

Forum List

Back