Rick Moranis sucker punched in NYC.

.....MORE evidence that BLM/blacks should be denounced and not fake white supremacy
etc
The last I know no BLM member had been accused of any violence of any kind. The only actual spike in violence according to FBI statistics is right wingers attacking Jews gays blacks Muslims and now Asians. But carry on with the garbage racist GOP propaganda.

~~~~~~
Indeed, it's quite obvious that the assailant is a Boogaloo, Proud Boy racist beating on a poor latino, black person named Rick Moranis.... :laughing0301: :banana:

Last edited:
The media is calling it a “random attack”. No, it’s not, these are black thugs specifically targeting white people.

But, but, but, White Supremes are the real threat to America.

Since you know all the "facts" - what do we need police for?
We need police to catch thugs like this and throw them in jail for a long time.
So they should just call you and get all the info right?

The media is calling it a “random attack”. No, it’s not, these are black thugs specifically targeting white people.

What do they need me for, they got the video. Pick up the thug. I hope he resists arrest.

What do they need me for, they got the video. Pick up the thug. I hope he resists arrest.
They are offering a reward for information regarding his identity. He will be caught.

You want to end any ambiguity of the issue of what defines a Hate Crime just make it a law that any random, unprovoked attack on someone of a different race is a Hate Crime. Fairly simple. Really, what else could one logically argue the reason for punching a 67 yr old man is?

If two guys get into a car accident and road rage occurs, or something else happens before hand where it's not clear how the issue escalated, conduct it by the books, one can't assume it was racially motivated as there was a precursor. Otherwise, let both prosecutor and defendant argue in court their motive.

You want to end any ambiguity of the issue of what defines a Hate Crime just make it a law that any random, unprovoked attack on someone of a different race is a Hate Crime. Fairly simple. Really, what else could one logically argue the reason for punching a 67 yr old man is?

If two guys get into a car accident and road rage occurs, or something else happens before hand where it's not clear how the issue escalated, conduct it by the books, one can't assume it was racially motivated as there was a precursor. Otherwise, let both prosecutor and defendant argue in court their motive.

There can be any number of reasons. Until they catch, who knows. Elderly people are often the victims of violence because they are easy targets.

Since the police are both toothless and balless I hope the KKK has a a real resurgence. Stop parading in the streets. Go covert.
Or Donald Trump could actually do something to de-escalate the situation like telling cops to wear body cameras at all times. But that would be tough on ridiculous racists like you. Such a nice lady otherwise I'm sure.... A way overdue stimulus would cut the numbers of looters down....

.....MORE evidence that BLM/blacks should be denounced and not fake white supremacy
etc
The last I know no BLM member had been accused of any violence of any kind. The only actual spike in violence according to FBI statistics is right wingers attacking Jews gays blacks Muslims and now Asians. But carry on with the garbage racist GOP propaganda.
And of course if the stats went the other way we wouldn't need an FBI.
the fbi's a joke anyway.

Since the police are both toothless and balless I hope the KKK has a a real resurgence. Stop parading in the streets. Go covert.
Or Donald Trump could actually do something to de-escalate the situation like telling cops to wear body cameras at all times. But that would be tough on ridiculous racists like you. Such a nice lady otherwise I'm sure.... A way overdue stimulus would cut the numbers of looters down....
Body camera's LOL
Body camera's just show how stupid the other person is acting.

1. It is NOT the fault of the police.

a. Most of them would love to catch these horrid sucker punchers, but they know that politicians will do absolutely nothing to those young gentlemen. Heck! The honorable mayor of New York City did nothing when young gentlemen were throwing water on cops.

2. NO, we do not want the KKK again.

a. But hopefully (decent) Dems and Republicans can agree on some way to make sucker punching as serious a crime as rape. Of course, I am not holding my breath.

There can be any number of reasons. Until they catch, who knows. Elderly people are often the victims of violence because they are easy targets.

I don't like my own idea as I want to remain neutral to a motive, but, it will cut through the ambiguity and use the same logic many are applying today. As I said, let it be argued in court.

Instead of people screaming "there is racism everywhere", apply it equally. Just as assume someone robbing a bank is motivated by money.

Cutting through the political correctness, because it does nothing for society: If we are going to rightfully be upset when a white officer kills an unarmed black man, and immediately assume race was at least a factor, we must apply the same standard to such a random attack if the attacker is black against a white person.

You can't apply one standard to one case and not the other. As people have said, "I can't see any reason that a cop shot this man other than racism". So, what would they use to explain this? Again, their logic, and, if it is to be applied as such, let it be so equally.

etc

Keep denying that Blacks engage in the Knockout Game to assault Whites.

Actor Rick Moranis is “randomly” attacked, from black man who apparently is doing the “knockout game” which does target older white people mainly.

Hashtag BLM?

I hate the knockout game. Why is this acceptable?

RE: Post 35

It is "acceptable" because the bigwigs have decided that any criticism of sucker punching is "racist."

Of course, you would see a big change in attitude if those bigwigs or their loved ones were ever victims. That is highly unlikely because bigwigs don't walk on the street (or take the subway) with (the) hoi polloi.

The last I know no BLM member had been accused of any violence of any kind.

_uu4gkxS-Eq6ZUI5RhylqJO9ZoGGwFwENk-P0RP_gXtEe0Nuks12IGs4P1aX8lJaNh4OMef_IpSIz8fH41DjRHYPmYvfyGKY45BlYsSwwySpbmNTZsBJ9qnR92-5HLs

Why didn't he just transform back into that demon dog like he did for Ghostbusters?

Forum List

Back