Rick Moranis sucker punched in NYC.

RE: Post #4.

I respectfully disagree that BLM is responsible for the sucker puncher's violence.

Way before there ever was BLM, a significant percentage of young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity regularly engaged in violent behavior.

As a senior citizen, I am, of course, terrified that I could be the victim of sucker punching, but even more horrible are those young gentlemen who rob liquor stores and then kill the clerk just for the h*ll of it.

I respectfully disagree that BLM is responsible for the sucker puncher's violence.

Way before there ever was BLM, a significant percentage of young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity regularly engaged in violent behavior.

As a senior citizen, I am, of course, terrified that I could be the victim of sucker punching, but even more horrible are those young gentlemen who rob liquor stores and then kill the clerk just for the h*ll of it.
I cant say Black Lies Matter is the only cause of random black on white violence

but at this time it is a strong contributing factor

The problem is that, because of BLM, these vermin negroes feel emboldened and empowered to do whatever they please...

the Black Lies Matter movement is generating a lot of mindless hate and violence among some black people
When your message is essentially hateful and divisive, that's what you draw towards your movement.
I've never heard a BLM representative, or a supporter, express any remorse at all for all the police killed,
or those shot who somehow avoided death.

They want us all to mourn George Floyd's death (a career criminal and a true piece of trash) but Jessica
Doty Whitaker, shot in head and killed after argument with BLM supporters doesn't seem to matter
at all. Indiana woman shot, killed after argument with Black Lives Matter supporters, family says

Son of a bitch, he seemed to be wearing black face and black hands too.

The man, wearing a black face mask and an “I ❤ NY” jumper, punched Moranis in the side of his head, which caused the actor to fall to the floor.

View attachment 397029
Was it Biden? Did he come out of his basement and vent his frustration?
1601836392410.jpeg

[QUOTE="Meathead, post: 25626306, member: 34777”]

The man, wearing a black face mask and an “I ❤ NY” jumper...
[/QUOTE]

“Jumper”? Are you British?

Probably a thug who after watching many episodes of "Whitey is Satan" on CNN or MSLSD felt entitled to randomly attack white people.
It's likely a hate crime, but nothing will come of it, since we live in the "it's ok to hate and assault white people age".

Probably a thug who after watching many episodes of "Whitey is Satan" on CNN or MSLSD felt entitled to randomly attack white people.
It's likely a hate crime, but nothing will come of it, since we live in the "it's ok to hate and assault white people age".
99% chance he is not political just a criminal. The right wing has conflated protesters and criminals with its base.

Forum List

Back