Rick Perry Offered 12-Step Recovery Program!

Liberals in general are very intolerant, they believe they have the best opinion on every issue and all should bow to their ideas. Pretty sad.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

the most INTOLERANT people in the country

As soon as your intolerance stops contributing to suicide and psychological damage among gay youths then I'll go ahead and tolerate it.

You pathetic fuck.

More of that liberal tolerance.

My last post goes for you too asshole.

Oh btw the latest news,
Appeals Court Upholds Ruling To Lift Oklahoma Same-Sex-Marriage Ban : The Two-Way : NPR

Last edited:
I don't believe any program can help change brain abnormalities

Old School is proof of that.

I dunno, I like the guy. Seldom agree with him but that's the nature of left vs right.

People who commit suicide have DEEP psychological issues which further emboldens my original post.

Gays need treatment and counseling, not special rights.

I believe the vast majority of them are "wired" that way. No ammount of counseling is going to change what nature did to them when they were developing.
I do believe it is abnormal but at the same time since I believe it is generally no fault of their own what are the options?

Leave them be. Hold your opinion by all means but changing nature really isn't an option.

Perry probably has very good intentions at heart but all he is doing is shooting himself & the gop in the foot.

We can't win on this issue. Why the fuck we keep bringing it up is beyond me.

As soon as your intolerance stops contributing to suicide and psychological damage among gay youths then I'll go ahead and tolerate it.

You pathetic fuck.

Oh btw the latest news,
Appeals Court Upholds Ruling To Lift Oklahoma Same-Sex-Marriage Ban : The Two-Way : NPR

Yeah, I don't care if they pass it in every state, I have never cared, it is a states right. I am consistent with states rights, of course being a liberal you only agree like states rights if it agrees with your opinion, if not then you don't like states rights. You are not consistent.

I also don't have to approve of it, it is not my business that you are gay, it is not your business if I disapprove of your lifestyle. I don't approve of fat old guys wearing speedos in Walmart, but you are free to do so.

I don't have to accept certain behaviors, but you have a right to a different opinion and view. I tolerate different views, you on the other hand demand others accept yours.

So spare me your fucking bullshit.

Oh btw the latest news,

Yeah, I don't care if they pass it in every state, I have never cared, it is a states right. I am consistent with states rights, of course being a liberal you only agree like states rights if it agrees with your opinion, if not then you don't like states rights. You are not consistent.

I also don't have to approve of it, it is not my business that you are gay, it is not your business if I disapprove of your lifestyle. I don't approve of fat old guys wearing speedos in Walmart, but you are free to do so.

I don't have to accept certain behaviors, but you have a right to a different opinion and view. I tolerate different views, you on the other hand demand others accept yours.

Great so it sounds like in the near future, once gay people have won their rights in every state, then you and I will be completely square on this issue :thup:

And conservatives will find that, against all odds according to them, they can continue living their lives not the least bit affected by gay people.

Great so it sounds like in the near future, once gay people have won their rights in every state, then you and I will be completely square on this issue :thup:

And conservatives will find that, against all odds according to them, they can continue living their lives not the least bit affected by gay people.

Dude, no one takes you seriously. Except gay men. And they just want to suck your pee-pee.

That's fine, I'm not affected now. I don't approve and I don't have to approve.

I don't approve of intolerant assholes like you either. Your kind of bigotry is what is tearing down our country.

Dude, no one takes you seriously. Except gay men. And they just want to suck your pee-pee.

Omg dude you are the worst. Why did you screw up your rep? I miss negging your dumb ass.

Forum List

Back