Rick Perry Offered 12-Step Recovery Program!

Copying is all you got? LOL! Another beat down of a liberal who fails to defend his position. Nice try though.

I thought we concluded that you think I'm an intolerant asshole, and I think you're an intolerant asshole who contributes to suicide and psychological damage among gay people. Isn't that about right?

How do I contribute to suicide and psychological damage among gays? Please explain.

By supporting those who say gays will burn in hell, that being gay is a mental illess, that all gay people are child molesting perverts, that gay activists work under some vast gay conspiracy, and that gay people will in some way or another destroy America. Those are, after all, the basic reasons for opposing gay rights. Gay people, especially gay children, are affected by those hateful sentiments in our society.

So that, my friend, is how you support suicide and psychological damage among gay people.

I thought we concluded that you think I'm an intolerant asshole, and I think you're an intolerant asshole who contributes to suicide and psychological damage among gay people. Isn't that about right?

How do I contribute to suicide and psychological damage among gays? Please explain.

By supporting those who say gays will burn in hell, that being gay is a mental illess, that all gay people are child molesting perverts, that gay activists work under some vast gay conspiracy, and that gay people will in some way or another destroy America. Those are, after all, the basic reasons for opposing gay rights. Gay people, especially gay children, are affected by those hateful sentiments in our society.

So that, my friend, is how you support suicide and psychological damage among gay people.
Gay is an abomination and a sin against god, period.

A gay is already psychologically damaged.

Gay is an abomination and a sin against god, period.

See Papa G? Here's an example of a person who actively and joyfully contributes to suicide and psychological damage among gay youth.

they are going to force themselves on you one way or another

militant in your face

I have never said gays will burn in hell. I have never said it was a mental illness. I have never said gays are child molesting pervert. I don't think there is a vast conspiracy. Never did I say gays would destroy America. I have never supported that line thought.

I disagree with there lifestyle. Just because I disagree with that lifestyle doesn't mean I agree with what you have accused, you have to be a very low intelligence person to make that connection. I say let them live there life, what part of me saying in an earlier reply to you that it was none of my business what they did, it is none of my business when you go out in a speedo to Walmart. I don't give a fuck! I don't have to support it. I had a great boss who was gay, we disagreed on his lifestyle, we had great discussions, we used to go have drinks and exchange opinions. He was not a fucked up bigot like you are.

We are all human, it is not my business to decide if you look good in a speedo, it's not my business if you are gay and married. I don't care.

I resent the fact that many on the left claim that you have to accept the lifestyle and if you are not you are a bigot. That is simply not the case. Don't push your agenda doen my throat, I have a right to disagree for my own reasons.

So in your fucked up little mind, you somehow think that me not agreeing is causing some kid halfway around the world damage, then I can't change stupid.

But you are dead wrong and any honest person can see that, of course I'm doubt you are honest or even have the ability to be honest.

I think you just want to label, then you can't be challenged on your narrow points of view and your intolerance.

Last edited:

I have never said gays will burn in hell. I have never said it was a mental illness. I have never said gays are child molesting pervert. I don't think there is a vast conspiracy. Never did I say gays would destroy America. I have never supported that line thought.

I disagree with there lifestyle. Just because I disagree with that lifestyle doesn't mean I agree with what you have accused, you have to be a very low intelligence person to make that connection. I say let them live there life, what part of me saying in an earlier reply to you that it was none of my business what they did, it is none of my business when you go out in a speedo to Walmart. I don't give a fuck! I don't have to support it. I had a great boss who was gay, we disagreed on his lifestyle, we had great discussions, we used to go have drinks and exchange opinions. He was not a fucked up bigot like you are.

We are all human, it is not my business to decide if you look good in a speedo, it's not my business if you are gay and married. I don't care.

I resent the fact that many on the left claim that you have to accept the lifestyle and if you are not you are a bigot. That is simply not the case. Don't push your agenda doen my throat, I have a right to disagree for my own reasons.

So in your fucked up little mind, you somehow think that me not agreeing is causing some kid halfway around the world damage, then I can't change stupid.

But you are dead wrong and any honest person can see that, of course I'm doubt you are honest or even have the ability to be honest.

If you are truly apathetic about gay rights as you suggest then why bother injecting yourself in the argument?

If you are truly apathetic about gay rights as you suggest then why bother injecting yourself in the argument?

I tire of the rhetoric that is put out there that if you don't accept it then you are a bigot. Everyone has a right to accept or not accept for their own reasons, they can still be tolerant of others opinions. I talked with inevitable in another thread, he gets it, he has a brain and can reason, he is real liberal and is able to speak and respect opinions differing than his.
Not many real liberals out there anymore, they are mostly intolerant like yourself.

The recent news has been a trifecta of idiocy around gay husbands being legally ostracized from their own sons’ birth certificates, the leading political party embracing abusive therapy for teens, and a governor who has declared homosexuality a destructive behavioral genetic disease.
Fear and ignorance result in this sort of hate.

I tire of the rhetoric that is put out there that if you don't accept it then you are a bigot. Everyone has a right to accept or not accept for their own reasons, they can still be tolerant of others opinions. I talked with inevitable in another thread, he gets it, he has a brain and can reason, he is real liberal and is able to speak and respect opinions differing than his.
Not many real liberals out there anymore, they are mostly intolerant like yourself.

If you don't want to accept it fine. Don't. It will never affect you.

I'm sorry gay people annoy you but don't get in the way of people who WANT to accept it.

If you're ever at a hospital and you see a gay person visiting their partner just avert your eyes instead of trying to stop them.

K thanks :cool:

The recent news has been a trifecta of idiocy around gay husbands being legally ostracized from their own sons’ birth certificates, the leading political party embracing abusive therapy for teens, and a governor who has declared homosexuality a destructive behavioral genetic disease.
Fear and ignorance result in this sort of hate.

you're the expert on that we see it here daily

Quit+Squirming+Cartoon.jpg

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (this includes women) are not equal, that some should not be served especially if they were endowed by their Creator with gayness or brownness or some other differentness in our eyes, that among these qualities are lots of potential reasons to deny them service that will be determined in a pursuit of our Happiness and our ideological framework of justice.

Jesus in Love Blog

IOW, if you are white and heterosexual you have no rights

Forum List

Back