Rick Perry Offered 12-Step Recovery Program!

the most INTOLERANT people in the country
As soon as your intolerance stops contributing to suicide and psychological damage among gay youths then I'll go ahead and tolerate it.
You pathetic fuck.
Yet Straight kids kill themselves from time to time. Why do you supposed that is?

Maybe the "Being Gay" part is contributing to Gay Suicide and Psychological Damage?

the most INTOLERANT people in the country
As soon as your intolerance stops contributing to suicide and psychological damage among gay youths then I'll go ahead and tolerate it.
You pathetic fuck.
Yet Straight kids kill themselves from time to time. Why do you supposed that is?

Maybe the "Being Gay" part is contributing to Gay Suicide and Psychological Damage?

I'm pretty sure the whole "you're a mentally ill freak and Jesus condemns you to hell" thing contributes a little more :cool:

If you are truly apathetic about gay rights as you suggest then why bother injecting yourself in the argument?

I tire of the rhetoric that is put out there that if you don't accept it then you are a bigot. Everyone has a right to accept or not accept for their own reasons, they can still be tolerant of others opinions. I talked with inevitable in another thread, he gets it, he has a brain and can reason, he is real liberal and is able to speak and respect opinions differing than his.
Not many real liberals out there anymore, they are mostly intolerant like yourself.

If you don't want to accept it fine. Don't. It will never affect you.

I'm sorry gay people annoy you but don't get in the way of people who WANT to accept it.

If you're ever at a hospital and you see a gay person visiting their partner just avert your eyes instead of trying to stop them.

K thanks :cool:

Did I say annoy? Where do you come off making accusations? You don't understand and what is more, you prove you intolerance and ignorance. Take care.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You pathetic fuck.

I'm pretty sure the whole "you're a mentally ill freak and Jesus condemns you to hell" thing contributes a little more :cool:
You're "pretty sure" huh?

Perhaps it's more the Prescription Drugs?

You're "pretty sure" huh?

Perhaps it's more the Prescription Drugs?

There have been studies. Look em up.

You pathetic fuck.

A mentally sound person could digest external influences and roll on. Suicide is not unique to queers. But there are mental traits they all share and it has nothing to do with sexuality. Although I'm sure shame plays a minor role

The prize to gheys is to have sex with a straight. Sometimes they can get pretty hostile over being turned down. That's usually when they get their asses beaten to a pulp. It's not surprising that gheys want to badger or browbeat governor Perry into accepting their attentions.

Governor Perry HAD a 5 step program but he forgot 2 of them.
3.gif
OOPS!!
7.gif

The dream of the radical homosexuals who represent about 3% of Americans... re-education programs.The scary thing is that timid democrats will support any nut case advocacy group if it gets them a couple of dozen votes.

It's sad that many gay people will die without having won their rights.

But thankfully the homophobe generations... as like the anti-science generations, anti-Christianity generations, anti-Jewish generations, anti-Democracy generations, anti-Religious freedom generations, anti-freedom generations, anti- ... well you get the point...

...will eventually die off and gay people will be allowed to be happy :thup:

Thanks father time :thup:

In 50 years gays will STILL only comprise a small fraction of the American population but we won't ever hear about them because the assholes who hated them will have died off and they'll finally get what the "Gay Agenda" fought for... being happy and living their lives :thup:

In 50 years gays will STILL only comprise a small fraction of the American population but we won't ever hear about them because the assholes who hated them will have died off and they'll finally get what the "Gay Agenda" fought for... being happy and living their lives :thup:

Not sure what planet you're on but I've worked for quite a few gay couples, men & women, and they all seemed pretty happy and well adjusted for living amongst such hateful people.

Not sure what planet you're on but I've worked for quite a few gay couples, men & women, and they all seemed pretty happy and well adjusted for living amongst such hateful people.

Well that's pretty awesome :thup:

Well that's pretty awesome :thup:

I just thought it was appropriate to share a more realistic version of what seems apparent to me rather than the hyper partisan sky is falling outlook

My old boss was gay, we used to go out after work and enjoy drinks, we always talked about current issues, and we enjoyed and respected each other's opinions. It is sad that the so called "liberals" on this board aren't as open minded.

My old boss was gay, we used to go out after work and enjoy drinks, we always talked about current issues, and we enjoyed and respected each other's opinions. It is sad that the so called "liberals" on this board aren't as open minded.

Doom & gloom keeps the money rolling in and the nutty base fired up.

Sorry to inform you but you've got that reversed. It is the "liberals" who are extremely Open Minded compared to the Conservatives around here. Just look at what Conservatives always say against Liberals. All of the nastiness, innuendo, outrageous things that they think is actually making a contribution to the respective threads. Wrong. It only serves to denigrate them with such outlandish thoughts and postings by Conservatives.

Forum List

Back