Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
... is a horrible debater.

Watching the Florida governor's debate.

I mean, he is just awful.

Probably going to vote for him though.

Haven't decided but Crist is reminding me of what a spineless windsock he is.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
no idea, but can't wait to hear what ravi has to say about this. :popcorn:

Election forum. It's for elections.

Rick Scott needs to take the marbles out of his pie hole and slow down. If someone viewing this debate comes away with a positive impression of this dude........that person is fucked up.

He also looks like a bobble-head.

I've always thought he looked fairly terrifying, like a villain in an old horror movie.

14b0d1e0-932f-4213-b963-aa63fe7fb3eb_zps3eaf5ace.jpg

I agree.

I'll either vote for him or the Libertarian candidate.

I sure as hell won't vote for Crist. First he was a Republican. Then he was and Independent. Now he's a Democrat.

Anyway the wind blows Crist. Nope. Ain't getting my vote.

Scott isn't just a horrible debater, he's a horrible person. You know that and you're still going to vote for him. Just goes to show how partisan of a hack you are.

Scott isn't just a horrible debater, he's a horrible person. You know that and you're still going to vote for him. Just goes to show how partisan of a hack you are.

If you say so!

:thup:

If you say so!

:thup:

or not, eh? ( <---- my Canadian accent )

Crist is the epitome of scumbag politicians. People are always bitching about politicians, yet they are prepared to put the poster child for what's wrong with them, into office. SMH.

I've met Rick Scott and in person he looks as nerdy as he does on TV!
I would say though Scott has donated MORE of his own money to help Florida then ANY other governor.
For example he uses his OWN plane versus the state plane to save money.
More importantly Scott is first and foremost an executive, i.e. HE KNOWS how to get things done.
Crist like Obama is a politician first as he has shown... concerned about how he looks versus what needs to be done!

I already voted for Scott the first time and for this time... even as nerdy as he is... he gets things done!
Case in point why are businesses locating in florida... the nation's largest laboratory that does 20% of all lab testing is moving a major facility to Tampa...because of Scott's healthy business environment.
Scott looks terrible but gets things done.
Crist looks great but that's it!

Doesn't Scott get kick backs from health facilities?

You mean the ones he owns under his wife's name? Republicans don't seem to mind voting for a guy who's corporation was convicted of misappropriating billions from medicare, and then taking the fifth seventy five times at the trial.

Doesn't Scott get kick backs from health facilities?

You mean the ones he owns under his wife's name? Republicans don't seem to mind voting for a guy who's corporation was convicted of misappropriating billions from medicare, and then taking the fifth seventy five times at the trial.
And they also overlook the potential bucks he can make with welfare means testing once he's out of office. Four more years and he can get out of politics and sit back and collect all kinds of money from taxpayers.

Forum List

Back