Ricky Gervais Slams Hollywood Elites

The First (@TheFirstonTV) Tweeted:
Ricky Gervais SLAMS Hollywood at the #GoldenGlobes:

“If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world.”

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

Leftist nazis do not approve
qz21gzhhs3941.png

65ivnd9lt2941.jpg

4n6cbvvzt3941.png

That was fucking awesome.
"You are in no position to lecture anyone on politics... no one cares... you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg"........ instant classic

He was correct. Those people he made the comments to make their living pretending to be somebody else. What the hell do they know about real world shit other than entertaining?

All Liberals are scumbags. Limousine Liberals are particularly despicable.

...and its great because he targeted ABSOLUTELY no one who is in charge of anything in this country...…

I have no reason why conservatives believe actors or the "elite" in Hollywood have more legislative control than what the people they themselves elected have....

“If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world.”

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter
Trump should give him the American Freedom medal and have him as a guest in the State of Union.

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter
Trump should give him the American Freedom medal and have him as a guest in the State of Union.
Give that award to an atheist who became famous for mocking conservatives??

What would the evangelicals think??

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

We’d applaud AOC if she said something logical.

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Gervais isn't out to squash them, he just doesn't like/understand them/.

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Gervais isn't out to squash them, he just doesn't like/understand them/.
Most atheists don't like or understand bible thumpers....nor are they out to "squash them" -- unless you think "squashing" is demanding some type of evidence

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

She does.....

You have just been programmed to think that large pharma companies charging US patients 5 times the amount of what they charge Europeans is a good idea....because AOC is DIRECTLY against it - and proposed legislation about it, not just ran her mouth about it like Trump does...

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

She does.....

You have just been programmed to think that large pharma companies charging US patients 5 times the amount of what they charge Europeans is a good idea....because AOC is DIRECTLY against it - and proposed legislation about it, not just ran her mouth about it like Trump does...
Sure she is.
That’s why’s she’s submitted ZERO Bills on the topic.

ForAmerica on Twitter

The First on Twitter

She does.....

Sure she is.
So when you dic suckers were whining about the green new deal -- you were just lying??

"H.R.5185: Green New Deal for Public Housing Act"

So that wasn't really a bill she co-sponsored??

And these other bills don't exist either?? Cool....

H.R.5073: A Just Society: The Uplift Our Workers Act

H.R.3685: Fair Chance at Housing Act of 2018

[URL='https://projects.propublica.org/represent/bills/116/hr2930']H.R.2930: Loan Shark Prevention Act
[/URL]

Care to tell me what bill has the GOP passed that really addresses drug pricing??

I mean, I see Chuck Grassley agrees with AOC on drug pricing, what has he done about it legislatively though??

She does.....

Sure she is.
So when you dic suckers were whining about the green new deal -- you were just lying??

H.R.2930: Loan Shark Prevention Act

Care to tell me what bill has the GOP passed that really addresses drug pricing??

I mean, I see Chuck Grassley agrees with AOC on drug pricing, what has he done about it legislatively though??

Shitforbrains thinks those Bills have something to do with the cost of drugs.

She does.....

Sure she is.

H.R.2930: Loan Shark Prevention Act

Shitforbrains thinks those Bills have something to do with the cost of drugs.

Oh you mean this bill...the one she co-sponsored??

"H.R. 3, named the Elijah E. Cummings Lower Drug Costs Now Act"

A bill that would allow the government to negotiate lower prices for up to 250 prescription drugs and save taxpayers almost 500 billion dollars...why does that bother you??

"The American people are fed up with paying three, four or 10 times more than people in other countries for the exact same drug,” said Rep. Frank Pallone Jr."

Democrats pass U.S. bill to lower drug prices that Trump threatens to veto

Now again...what has the GOP done about it??

Forum List

Back