Rigging 2024 Ongoing

Guess Trump will just have to collude more with "the Russians" again in order to win like he did in 2016.;)
:cool::abgg2q.jpg:

Hillary messed up in 2016

She lined up 3 million illegal Mexicans to go to the polls and vote for her. Problem was they went to the wrong polls.

We have found that stuffing mail in ballots and switching Republican votes is more effective.

Printing companies in China will sell you ballots by the millions ... you'll have to pay your own shipping costs though ... 50¢ per ballot just for postage

I tried some of those fake Chinese ballots but they have shards of bamboo in them. Too easy to identify.

That is why I pay extra to buy fake ballots that are MADE IN THE USA

I tried some of those fake Chinese ballots but they have shards of bamboo in them. Too easy to identify.

That is why I pay extra to buy fake ballots that are MADE IN THE USA

Are you sure the original ballots aren't printed in China ... my understanding is I'm buying from the exact same printer that Oregon uses ... these aren't counterfeits I'm using, that's illegal, these are authentic ballots printed from the same machines as the regular ballots ... printer's over-run and marginal sheets and the like ...

In other words ... there's shards of bamboo in the regular ballots ... not having chunks is a sure sign you're cheating ...

Are you sure the original ballots aren't printed in China ... my understanding is I'm buying from the exact same printer that Oregon uses ... these aren't counterfeits I'm using, that's illegal, these are authentic ballots printed from the same machines as the regular ballots ... printer's over-run and marginal sheets and the like ...

In other words ... there's shards of bamboo in the regular ballots ... not having chunks is a sure sign you're cheating ...
I’m sorry but my counterfeit ballots are not cheap
I buy the best

If you are going to steal an election, you might as well do it with some class

If it weren't for extreme Gerrymandering, you cons would not take back the House. That means you win even though you don't represent the majority of your citizens.

No doubt election are rigged in states like Ohio, Alabama, Georgia and Louisiana

Earlier this year, federal judges found that the congressional district maps adopted in Alabama, Georgia and Louisiana failed to provide enough representation for their respective state’s Black populations. In July, the Ohio Supreme Court ruled the state’s district map to be an illegal partisan gerrymander.
Nevertheless, these four maps, all drawn and adopted by Republican politicians, will be in use for the 2022 midterm elections. These racially discriminatory maps and illegal partisan gerrymander are likely to cost Democrats between five and seven seats in the House.

You caught us
At the last Democratic Poker Game and Kegger we discussed how to steal the 2024 election

Dominion SW was just a Prototype in 2020. It worked well enough to steal the election from Trump
By 2024 it will be working to perfection

We can just switch your vote to Democrat with the flip of a switch

I don’t know why you bother to vote, we will just switch it.
You keep saying you always tell the truth and everyone else is lying.

Ballots under table.jpg

Found more ballots.jpg

1663989177703.png

1663989236074.png

1663989278416.png

1663989306609.png

Let the Rats try to steal this one, like they stole the past one...

...and see what happens.

Forum List

Back