Right on Cue: LGBT Activists Slam N.C. Democrat Governor’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Repeal

Dude, get a hobby or something and stop repeating the same shit over and over. I think they are fucking nuts and if they need to use a restroom find a single use they are all over the place.

The problem is when some pedo or pervert pretends to be tansgender and preys on children, laws like you want promotes that.

You won't get it though, you're too tunnel visioned
See i'm find engaging in good debate but you never present useful arguments. You think their nuts and should be locked up, but when pressed on it you call it sarcasm. When asked which bathroom mens or women's the trans males should use, you can't answer. You say single use now? OK, so they can't use male or female if those are the only options available? So is that the law you want to put on the books? Transgenders can only use private and single use bathrooms? Do they get a ticket or locked up for violating this law?

Yawn....yeah you're a fuckin icon....fucking dope
That's your intellectual substantive response? Sorry to tell you but you lost this argument a long time ago. Thats why you are frustrated, because you can't back up your claims.

You're not listening, you're too busy trying declare victory. Typical stupid fuck leftist
The conversation was over when you resorted to saying
Nothing to listen to there, its just a white flag. Grow some humility.

Yay!!!! You think you won....now move on to some new "debate" dumbass

There
There is no problem. Anyone that thinks they are anything but what they are needs mental help... that's the problem. Where to pee is a non-issue.
So i'll pose the same question to you. You think they need mental help, should that be mandated? If not, in the mean time which restroom does this person, born female, with a vagina use? Mens room or the ladies room?

View attachment 119419

Of course not... only in rare cases does the state mandate mental treatment.

The ladies room like all the rest of the people with vaginas use.
OK, thank you!!! So in your opinion this guy should use the ladies room and be around little girls. Glad we are clear.
View attachment 119421

The fact that you think a woman is so fucked up that she doesn't belong around little girls supports my position that this person needs mental help.
Thats not at all what I said. Now you are trying to inject a narrative into my questions. Don't do that, its another form of deflection. I think its pretty obvious that this person belongs in the mens room, not because they are fucked up or a threat but because a little girl doesn't need to walk up into a restroom and see a guy with a beard standing there. You want him/her to be in the women's room because they have a vagina but I just don't agree.

Actually, it's a woman with a beard. Therein lies the issue. I guarantee out of 10,000 women that walk into the ladies room, this one's the freak in need of help.

This person needs serious mental help.
Wonderful, you're dodging the question again. I just want through this with Sassy who couldn't give a straight answer in pages of posts... Can't anybody give straight answers anymore?

That was a straight answer... sorry if you can't comprehend.
I asked which restroom that person should use and you responded that that person was mentally ill... That is not a straight answer that is a deflection.

What part of "The ladies room like all the rest of the people with vaginas use." confused you?
You made that comment after this thread... read the little green box, that comment isn't in it. I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots today.

It was made within this thread you dolt. And, in response to your post.

See i'm find engaging in good debate but you never present useful arguments. You think their nuts and should be locked up, but when pressed on it you call it sarcasm. When asked which bathroom mens or women's the trans males should use, you can't answer. You say single use now? OK, so they can't use male or female if those are the only options available? So is that the law you want to put on the books? Transgenders can only use private and single use bathrooms? Do they get a ticket or locked up for violating this law?

That's your intellectual substantive response? Sorry to tell you but you lost this argument a long time ago. Thats why you are frustrated, because you can't back up your claims.

You're not listening, you're too busy trying declare victory. Typical stupid fuck leftist
The conversation was over when you resorted to saying
Nothing to listen to there, its just a white flag. Grow some humility.

Yay!!!! You think you won....now move on to some new "debate" dumbass

That one's not too bright I tell ya.

So i'll pose the same question to you. You think they need mental help, should that be mandated? If not, in the mean time which restroom does this person, born female, with a vagina use? Mens room or the ladies room?

View attachment 119419

OK, thank you!!! So in your opinion this guy should use the ladies room and be around little girls. Glad we are clear.
View attachment 119421

The fact that you think a woman is so fucked up that she doesn't belong around little girls supports my position that this person needs mental help.
Thats not at all what I said. Now you are trying to inject a narrative into my questions. Don't do that, its another form of deflection. I think its pretty obvious that this person belongs in the mens room, not because they are fucked up or a threat but because a little girl doesn't need to walk up into a restroom and see a guy with a beard standing there. You want him/her to be in the women's room because they have a vagina but I just don't agree.

Actually, it's a woman with a beard. Therein lies the issue. I guarantee out of 10,000 women that walk into the ladies room, this one's the freak in need of help.

They're trying to normalize a mental whackjob's perversion. Much like they are trying too normalize sex with children or try to get children to accept this garbage.

View attachment 119419

View attachment 119421

Thats fine you can have that opinion and keep fighting to force him/her to use the ladies room. I'm fine with him/her using the mens room where he/she obviously belongs and keeping government out of it. But thats the debate.

View attachment 119421

They're trying to normalize a mental whackjob's perversion. Much like they are trying too normalize sex with children or try to get children to accept this garbage.
Not normalizing, trying to discussion realistic and productive solutions to a difficult situation. You all like to talk shit and call them mentally ill but not offer any solutions on how to move forward.

View attachment 119421

Not normalizing, trying to discussion realistic and productive solutions to a difficult situation. You all like to talk shit and call them mentally ill but not offer any solutions on how to move forward.

You'll get over it...if not I don't really give a damn. They're nuts

View attachment 119421

It's only a situation for the freaks.

View attachment 119421

Thats fine you can have that opinion and keep fighting to force him/her to use the ladies room. I'm fine with him/her using the mens room where he/she obviously belongs and keeping government out of it. But thats the debate.

I'm not fighting to force anyone to do anything ya goofball. YOU are the one fighting to have women use the men's room because they are so fucked up they will freak out normal women.

Wonderful, you're dodging the question again. I just want through this with Sassy who couldn't give a straight answer in pages of posts... Can't anybody give straight answers anymore?

I asked which restroom that person should use and you responded that that person was mentally ill... That is not a straight answer that is a deflection.

What part of "The ladies room like all the rest of the people with vaginas use." confused you?
You made that comment after this thread... read the little green box, that comment isn't in it. I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots today.

You are hopeless man... I asked you which restroom... You replied and deflected saying that person was mentally ill. You then answered the question in a reply to a different post and I thanked you. Join reality, this isn't complicated

You are hopeless man... I asked you which restroom... You replied and deflected saying that person was mentally ill. You then answered the question in a reply to a different post and I thanked you. Join reality, this isn't complicated

Soooo.... "use the ladies room" confused you? Are you on meth?

Taking drugs to deform yourself is just validity of their mental illness.
You are dodging the question... Which bathroom should Aydian use?
Taking drugs to build muscles is their mental illness problem.
You are still dodging the question and not providing solutions... so you think its a mental illness, great. What now? Which bathrooms do they use? Do we lock them up until they can identify with their born anatomy and gender? Who pays for all that mental healthcare?
Only one side is confused about what bathroom people with a penis and people with a vagina should use.
Congrats, dazed and confused.
Just come out and say that you think these people should be in the ladies room, they all have vaginas so just say it.
View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415
Not our problem they mutilated their bodies with drugs.

Your perception of your own intellectual superiority is comical. Common trait of a narcissist

Meh, you're another one of the left that is merely target practice. This forum is in sad shape when it comes to any intellect from the left. Mostly redundant BS anyone can hear on MSNBC, Daily KOS or Huffpo. You're all in and the same, left loons spewing the same worn out talking points.

Here you thought you were special
haha, says the person who completely dodges the questions, offers no explanation or justification for their arguments and deflects from the conversation by petty insults on their opponent. What a joke.

You mad, loon? I answered your question, put the freaks where they belong....away from normal people.

Let me guess, you're wearing a nice dress and pumps as you comment?
My question was how do we pay for the construction of the 100 to 1000's of mental facilities that we will need to house and treat these mentally ill people. How much money do we put into it? If these two questions don't overload your pea brain maybe you can elaborate more on the plan on how we handle enforcement of your brilliant idea. Do cops arrest and lock up any and all trans people they see? or do they only get locked up if they use a public restroom? Again how much of the state or federal budget are we putting in to this?

As much as it takes, we must protect society.

Idiot you need to learn sarcasm and get your panties unbunched
God created man and woman and so Satan and his minions must destroy.

You are dodging the question... Which bathroom should Aydian use?
You are still dodging the question and not providing solutions... so you think its a mental illness, great. What now? Which bathrooms do they use? Do we lock them up until they can identify with their born anatomy and gender? Who pays for all that mental healthcare?
Only one side is confused about what bathroom people with a penis and people with a vagina should use.
Just come out and say that you think these people should be in the ladies room, they all have vaginas so just say it.
View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415

What is this notion that the 99% have to bend to accommodate the 1%?

Soooo.... "use the ladies room" confused you? Are you on meth?
Not confusing at all, but your response the first time i asked the question wasn't that. You said. "That person is mentally ill"

View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415

Leftardism at its finest. They want to put a sandbox out in the open at malls for those that associate as cats.

View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415

There are many people out there that feel more comfortable with these trans males to be in the men's room even though they have vaginas, after all, young girls are going to see the beards not the genitals. So who is "bending " here?

View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415

There are many people out there that feel more comfortable with these trans males to be in the men's room even though they have vaginas, after all, young girls are going to see the beards not the genitals. So who is "bending " here?

Not me... fuck 'em. Take their weird ass shit elsewhere.

View attachment 119413
View attachment 119414
View attachment 119415

Not me... fuck 'em. Take their weird ass shit elsewhere.
Not elsewhere into the ladies room as you said multiple times.

Forum List

Back