Right on Cue: LGBT Activists Slam N.C. Democrat Governor’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Repeal

No I called a born female, trans male, what you all would call HER. Google Aydian Dowling, or google Trans Male and see who you are wanting to require to use the womens bathrooms
Taking drugs to deform yourself is just validity of their mental illness.
You are dodging the question... Which bathroom should Aydian use?

The one in the mental institution she should be in, certainly not one where children might be
Ok, I think your done with this conversation... You've made it clear that you think the US policy should be that all Transgenders should be locked up in mental hospitals and only allowed to use bathrooms in private residence and mental hospitals. I will ask one last question. Who is going to pay for the construction of the hundreds to thousands of new mental hospitals that will need to be built, staffed, and managed? How much funding would you allocate to that project?

I'll decide when I'm done with this conversation, how's that, loon?
Right, cause nobody's gonna tell you what to do says Mr Narcissist... Whatever floats your boat... keep dodging the substance though, just makes you look like you got nothing going on up stairs except for hot air. Funny that you brag about not being challenged by anybody on this board yet you don't engage when asked the hard questions.

Homos are always going to whine about something.

Just use the restroom you're supposed to and stop the theatrics
Well hand job, the state is losing billions in revenue, and it couldnt happen to a better bunch of guys

Actually the loss isn't near as huge as the queers are claiming. As for your foul, middle school attempt at an insult? Grow the fuck up you idiot.

You're of the same ilk as Timmy, Edward, Matthew and a couple of others....target practice as I wait for a real foe to from the left to land on this forum. So far? Nuthin
Your perception of your own intellectual superiority is comical. Common trait of a narcissist

Meh, you're another one of the left that is merely target practice. This forum is in sad shape when it comes to any intellect from the left. Mostly redundant BS anyone can hear on MSNBC, Daily KOS or Huffpo. You're all in and the same, left loons spewing the same worn out talking points.

Here you thought you were special
haha, says the person who completely dodges the questions, offers no explanation or justification for their arguments and deflects from the conversation by petty insults on their opponent. What a joke.

You mad, loon? I answered your question, put the freaks where they belong....away from normal people.

Let me guess, you're wearing a nice dress and pumps as you comment?

Homos are always going to whine about something.

Just use the restroom you're supposed to and stop the theatrics
Well hand job, the state is losing billions in revenue, and it couldnt happen to a better bunch of guys
LOL NC is doing fine. I would know I live here.
This must be the 20th state you have told us you live in shhytestain. Billions are going down the toilet
Really now? Go find where I said I live somewhere else. I have been living in NC since October.
So you have been there less than 6 months and are an expert on the state? Any state losing billions in revenue is not in good shape
Lived here several years ago as well. Lived across the state line from where I live now for 7 years....NC is doing just fine.

The one in the mental institution she should be in, certainly not one where children might be
Ok, I think your done with this conversation... You've made it clear that you think the US policy should be that all Transgenders should be locked up in mental hospitals and only allowed to use bathrooms in private residence and mental hospitals. I will ask one last question. Who is going to pay for the construction of the hundreds to thousands of new mental hospitals that will need to be built, staffed, and managed? How much funding would you allocate to that project?

Right, cause nobody's gonna tell you what to do says Mr Narcissist... Whatever floats your boat... keep dodging the substance though, just makes you look like you got nothing going on up stairs except for hot air. Funny that you brag about not being challenged by anybody on this board yet you don't engage when asked the hard questions.

That's Mrs....dope

No I called a born female, trans male, what you all would call HER. Google Aydian Dowling, or google Trans Male and see who you are wanting to require to use the womens bathrooms
Taking drugs to build muscles is their mental illness problem.
You are still dodging the question and not providing solutions... so you think its a mental illness, great. What now? Which bathrooms do they use? Do we lock them up until they can identify with their born anatomy and gender? Who pays for all that mental healthcare?
Only one side is confused about what bathroom people with a penis and people with a vagina should use.
Congrats, dazed and confused.
Just come out and say that you think these people should be in the ladies room, they all have vaginas so just say it.
upload_2017-3-30_11-12-57.png

upload_2017-3-30_11-13-25.png

upload_2017-3-30_11-13-45.png

From the article, judging from low ticket sales, it might have been a bad idea for events to move from North Carolina.

The people have many ways of speaking.

Any republican that voted TO repeal this will meet our wrath come November. NO NEGOTIATION when it comes to protecting our women and daughters!
Just curious, how do you feel about this women being in the Lady's room with your Wives and daughters? This is what you are calling for... real question:
View attachment 119395

Oh look...a fruit loop. These people are mental whackjobs
Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?
What lady? Your picture was a dude.
Not born a dude.

Actually the loss isn't near as huge as the queers are claiming. As for your foul, middle school attempt at an insult? Grow the fuck up you idiot.

You're of the same ilk as Timmy, Edward, Matthew and a couple of others....target practice as I wait for a real foe to from the left to land on this forum. So far? Nuthin
Your perception of your own intellectual superiority is comical. Common trait of a narcissist

Meh, you're another one of the left that is merely target practice. This forum is in sad shape when it comes to any intellect from the left. Mostly redundant BS anyone can hear on MSNBC, Daily KOS or Huffpo. You're all in and the same, left loons spewing the same worn out talking points.

haha, says the person who completely dodges the questions, offers no explanation or justification for their arguments and deflects from the conversation by petty insults on their opponent. What a joke.

You mad, loon? I answered your question, put the freaks where they belong....away from normal people.

My question was how do we pay for the construction of the 100 to 1000's of mental facilities that we will need to house and treat these mentally ill people. How much money do we put into it? If these two questions don't overload your pea brain maybe you can elaborate more on the plan on how we handle enforcement of your brilliant idea. Do cops arrest and lock up any and all trans people they see? or do they only get locked up if they use a public restroom? Again how much of the state or federal budget are we putting in to this?

My question was how do we pay for the construction of the 100 to 1000's of mental facilities that we will need to house and treat these mentally ill people. How much money do we put into it? If these two questions don't overload your pea brain maybe you can elaborate more on the plan on how we handle enforcement of your brilliant idea. Do cops arrest and lock up any and all trans people they see? or do they only get locked up if they use a public restroom? Again how much of the state or federal budget are we putting in to this?

As much as it takes, we must protect society.

Idiot you need to learn sarcasm and get your panties unbunched

That's Mrs....dope
Well since I identify you as a Mr. I guess that point is up for debate as well. (thats a joke) My apologies... Mrs. Narcissist

That's Mrs....dope
Well since I identify you as a Mr. I guess that point is up for debate as well. (thats a joke) My apologies... Mrs. Narcissist

You're annoying. Stupid and redundant also

Ok, so the locking up of the trangenders was sarcasm, want to try a real answer now on how to address the problem?

That's Mrs....dope

Mrs Intellectually Superior who has yet to meet a challenge on this board can't answer any questions or back up your statements with substance, instead im an annoying stupid redundant liberal who has his panties in a bunch... Ok :cuckoo:

Ok, so the locking up of the trangenders was sarcasm, want to try a real answer now on how to address the problem?

Transgenders actually make up a very small part of the population but for some reason this thing has blown up into some sort of national crisis.

You're being played, it's poltical theatre designed by the left to further divide.

That's Mrs....dope

Mrs Intellectually Superior who has yet to meet a challenge on this board can't answer any questions or back up your statements with substance, instead im an annoying stupid redundant liberal who has his panties in a bunch... Ok :cuckoo:

You seem upset...is it because I don't take you serious? You're repeating the same shit comment after comment, it's like a plea for attention

Transgenders actually make up a very small part of the population but for some reason this thing has blown up into some sort of national crisis.

You're being played, it's poltical theatre designed by the left to further divide.
Again you can't answer the questions and you keep kicking the can to diversionary arguments. Try again, this is very simple. Transgender people like in the pictures that I posted. Born female converted to males. Do you want those people using the women's restrooms. They have hairy chests and beards and vaginas. Say yes or no.

220px-Buckangel_cowboy.JPG

There

There is no problem. Anyone that thinks they are anything but what they are needs mental help... that's the problem. Where to pee is a non-issue.

That's Mrs....dope

You seem upset...is it because I don't take you serious? You're repeating the same shit comment after comment, it's like a plea for attention
Im not upset at all... amused at the hypocrisy of your posts. If you think i'm repeating myself you are correct and it is because you keep dodging the questions. You claim to have this superior unchallenged skills of debate yet you can't engage, stay on subject, or back up your points.

Again you can't answer the questions and you keep kicking the can to diversionary arguments. Try again, this is very simple. Transgender people like in the pictures that I posted. Born female converted to males. Do you want those people using the women's restrooms. They have hairy chests and beards and vaginas. Say yes or no.

220px-Buckangel_cowboy.JPG

Dude, get a hobby or something and stop repeating the same shit over and over. I think they are fucking nuts and if they need to use a restroom find a single use they are all over the place.

The problem is when some pedo or pervert pretends to be tansgender and preys on children, laws like you want promotes that.

You won't get it though, you're too tunnel visioned

Forum List

Back