Right on Cue: LGBT Activists Slam N.C. Democrat Governor’s ‘Bathroom Bill’ Repeal

Any republican that voted TO repeal this will meet our wrath come November. NO NEGOTIATION when it comes to protecting our women and daughters!
Just curious, how do you feel about this women being in the Lady's room with your Wives and daughters? This is what you are calling for... real question:
View attachment 119395

Oh look...a fruit loop. These people are mental whackjobs
Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?
What lady? Your picture was a dude.
No that picture was of Aydian Dowling a born female, trans male. So i'll ask again, should Aydian be using the womens room with the little girls that you want to protect or should Aydian be using the mens room?

Any republican that voted TO repeal this will meet our wrath come November. NO NEGOTIATION when it comes to protecting our women and daughters!
Just curious, how do you feel about this women being in the Lady's room with your Wives and daughters? This is what you are calling for... real question:
View attachment 119395

Thats a wonderful analysis and does nothing to answer the question or address the issue. You want this lady in the little girls room, right?

Hell no, the thing is fucking nuts. It belongs in an institution far away from normal people

While i'm fine with the compromise on the bill, I'm fine with private business doing whatever they want with their bathrooms... a bathroom is a bathroom. But your OP is ridiculous. Nothing wrong or fanatic or terroristic about a group fighting for their rights and freedom. It's actually the opposite of what is going in in the middle east.
Destroying peoples lives simply because they have a different opinion than you is pretty darn close.
Sorry, whose lives are being destroyed?
Bakers, photographers, restaurant owners.............
Again, how are their lives being destroyed?
Government fines of $400,000 puts a wrinkle in the lives of most Americans.
What are the fines for?

View attachment 119395
How do you feel about this woman who claims she is a cat?
Most of us know she needs a shrink.
But because leftism is all about feelings and common sense is a lost art, they call her a cat.
View attachment 119398
See, I don't really give a shit what she thinks, its her life... I sure as hell don't want the government dictating where she pisses. Sure some are mentally ill, some are seeking attention, some are genuinely good people who see life through different lenses than you or I. One thing I feel no desire to do is demonize them like so many of you haters enjoy doing.
So I can take a crap in the middle of a mall and you have no issue with it? :cuckoo:
You obviously don't understand, its ok... Keep trying and someday hopefully you'll get it. I don't need to waste my time explaining elementary concepts to you.
He calls a dude with a penis a woman and does not want to explain elementary concepts to me! :lmao:

While i'm fine with the compromise on the bill, I'm fine with private business doing whatever they want with their bathrooms... a bathroom is a bathroom. But your OP is ridiculous. Nothing wrong or fanatic or terroristic about a group fighting for their rights and freedom. It's actually the opposite of what is going in in the middle east.
Destroying peoples lives simply because they have a different opinion than you is pretty darn close.

So a guy who robs a bank and is caught has his "life destroyed" too. Don't break the law, no fine imposed.

View attachment 119395

Hell no, the thing is fucking nuts. It belongs in an institution far away from normal people
Yeah, well you keep fighting for that to happen, it worked out really well for you when you wanted Homosexuals locked up.

View attachment 119395

What lady? Your picture was a dude.

Not according to the birth certificate...and that's what you pee pee police want to go by.

When you idiots pass these stupid fucking laws, you want to require this guy:

300x300.jpg

To use the women's room. That circle is obscuring a vagina.
Surgery and drugs can deform anyone.

View attachment 119395

Yeah, well you keep fighting for that to happen, it worked out really well for you when you wanted Homosexuals locked up.

I never wanted homos locked up...just keep the hell away from me and my children

So a guy who robs a bank and is caught has his "life destroyed" too. Don't break the law, no fine imposed.
That's what they said to Dred Scott too.

View attachment 119395
But because leftism is all about feelings and common sense is a lost art, they call her a cat.
View attachment 119398
See, I don't really give a shit what she thinks, its her life... I sure as hell don't want the government dictating where she pisses. Sure some are mentally ill, some are seeking attention, some are genuinely good people who see life through different lenses than you or I. One thing I feel no desire to do is demonize them like so many of you haters enjoy doing.
So I can take a crap in the middle of a mall and you have no issue with it? :cuckoo:
You obviously don't understand, its ok... Keep trying and someday hopefully you'll get it. I don't need to waste my time explaining elementary concepts to you.
He calls a dude with a penis a woman and does not want to explain elementary concepts to me! :lmao:
No I called a born female, trans male, what you all would call HER. Google Aydian Dowling, or google Trans Male and see who you are wanting to require to use the womens bathrooms

View attachment 119395

I never wanted homos locked up...just keep the hell away from me and my children
Lets just hope that a piece of shit like you never has children, to further spread the disease

View attachment 119395

Good for you... Did you really not understand my point... You gonna start with the word games now to divert from the conversation?

View attachment 119398
No I called a born female, trans male, what you all would call HER. Google Aydian Dowling, or google Trans Male and see who you are wanting to require to use the womens bathrooms
Taking drugs to deform yourself is just validity of their mental illness.

You are dodging the question... Which bathroom should Aydian use?

Lets just hope that a piece of shit like you never has children, to further spread the disease
Point validated, thank you.

Homos are always going to whine about something.

Just use the restroom you're supposed to and stop the theatrics
Well hand job, the state is losing billions in revenue, and it couldnt happen to a better bunch of guys

Actually the loss isn't near as huge as the queers are claiming. As for your foul, middle school attempt at an insult? Grow the fuck up you idiot.

You're of the same ilk as Timmy, Edward, Matthew and a couple of others....target practice as I wait for a real foe to from the left to land on this forum. So far? Nuthin

You are dodging the question... Which bathroom should Aydian use?

The one in the mental institution she should be in, certainly not one where children might be

Forum List

Back