Right-wing Gab CEO fears that Trump has been ‘compromised’

Except that Oz is a RINO.

His pro-abortion, anti-2nd Amendment, and pro-acceptance of gender dysphoria as "normal" stances are all a matter of record...YouTube hasn't even bothered to pull down the videos.

I think TRUMP views Oz as someone who wouldn't weaponize his differing views on policy against TRUMP. TRUMP might also think it will be easy to get Oz to flip on his views after Oz realizes the left will never welcome him back. You have to give it to TRUMP for still having trust amongst people like Oz when he's been stabbed in the back so many times...

No, Trump did not say that.

What Trump said, you fucking liar, is that declaring the Donabas region independent then claiming to "liberate" them was brilliant - and evil.

You have to admit, Putin out maneuvered Quid Pro slow Joe at every turn. Biden was stupid before he was senile - now there are bowls of jello that can out-think Bought and Paid for Biden.
You sir are a fucking liar. Trump had no negative comments about Russian attack in that interview.

Trump said it was smart and we should do it on our border too.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump told a conservative podcaster in an interview published Tuesday.

"I said, 'How smart is that?' And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. ... We could use that on our southern border," the former president said, describing Putin as “a guy who’s very savvy” and whom he knows “very, very well.”

It wasn't smart, and America should never do this. Trump is just too much of a deplorable Putin shill to not say insane shit like this and this is exactly why he is unfit to be American president.

Last edited:
You sir are a fucking liar.

Trump said it was smart and we should do it it on our border too.

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump told a conservative podcaster in an interview published Tuesday.

"I said, 'How smart is that?' And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. ... We could use that on our southern border," the former president said, describing Putin as “a guy who’s very savvy” and whom he knows “very, very well.”

So, you fucking liar, you spew hate and then post exactly what I just said:

You're as mentally ill as you are dishonest.

So, you fucking liar, you spew hate and then post exactly what I just said:

You're as mentally ill as you are dishonest.
You said he called it evil.

He clearly didn't in that interview. He called it smart and that WE SHOULD DO IT TOO.

How do you fucking lie like that??? Do you think people can't read black on white English?

You said he called it evil.

He clearly didn't in that interview. He called it smart and that WE SHOULD DO IT TOO.

How do you fucking lie like that??? Do you think people can't read black on white English?

If you were ever honest, would you like burst into flames or something?

{
"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling. We are praying for the proud people of Ukraine. God bless them all," Trump said.

Trump said that Putin took advantage of Biden's being "weak" to attack Ukraine. He also linked the invasion to the U.S. 2020 presidential election, a fixation of his, again falsely saying that fraud was to blame for Biden's victory.

"As everyone understands, this horrific disaster would never have happened if our election was not rigged and if I was the president," he said, to which a woman in the packed audience responded: "You are the president!"

Trump has not confirmed whether he will run for president again in 2024, but has hinted at it heavily recently and did so again on Saturday.

"On November 2024, they (Democrats) will find out like never before. We did it twice, and we'll do it again. We're going to be doing it again, a third time," Trump said.}

TDS is a serious mental illness.

If you were ever honest, would you like burst into flames or something?

{
"The Russian attack on Ukraine is appalling.

Fucking liar, he only said that AFTER broad condemnation of his original comments about the invasion.

In the intial interview Trump clearly said Putin was smart to attack Ukraine (it was actually stupid) and that we should do this on our border (we absolutely should not).

Somebody named "Sky Palma" from Raw story claims that an alleged "right wing" post on social media claims that the former president is "compromised"? Is this junk even worth discussing? It beats talking about the mess the U.S. is in under the blundering old dude anyway.

The top of the chain of command is filled with SJW woke faggots....What're they going to do, nag the enemy about harmful stereotypes and equity?
That’s a good propagandist, diss the military! :rolleyes-41:

Somebody named "Sky Palma" from Raw story claims that an alleged "right wing" post on social media claims that the former president is "compromised"? Is this junk even worth discussing? It beats talking about the mess the U.S. is in under the blundering old dude anyway.

Raw Sewage is just what the name says...

Forum List

Back