Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?

Then they will be spending a lot of time in jail. They are not allowed to enforce border security.

Why not?

There is no law that grants them that power. These people are completely unregulated.

YOu are not allowed to call cops to arrest criminals?

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Then they will be spending a lot of time in jail. They are not allowed to enforce border security.

Why not?

There is no law that grants them that power. These people are completely unregulated.

You are not allowed to detain people. That is called kidnapping and is a federal crime.

There is no invasion. It is lawful for them to come to the US to declare asylum. Kill them and there is something called murder.
There is a legal and transparent process for applying for asylum and it doesn't involve sneaking across the border and
making your way secretly to the interior of the country where you blend in with all the other illegals who have done the same.

This militia whether you approve of them or not was not holding asylum seekers. Got it? NOT holding asylum seekers.

Got that subtle difference? The asylum process is a legal one that requires people seeking asylum to engage in an application process. That process, once again, does NOT involve illegally crossing the border and sneaking away like thieves in the night.

Why not?

You are not allowed to detain people. That is called kidnapping and is a federal crime.

Maybe an exception needs to be made in the case of foreign invaders.

They held them for bp. That doesn't always happen. There are actually those that will kill them, knowing it is damn near impossible to get caught.

fix the border already, it's the right thing to do
What is wrong with repelling an invading horde of diseased criminals from our country? If killing a few thousand stops the migration, that would be a good thing...Those that die in the desert are far worse, so show those who are willing to make the arduous trek, that it isnt worth it, and save even more lives, by killing a few...The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

There is no invasion. It is lawful for them to come to the US to declare asylum. Kill them and there is something called murder.
But they refuse to claim asylum, so they have invaded

I can't detain a bank robber, rapist, arsonist if I am able to for the police to take custody? When was that law passed?
Please cite this law.

You should find out what kidnapping really is. Here: I'll give you a hand since you are so stupid and such a simpleton.

"Generally, kidnapping occurs when a person, without lawful authority, physically asports (i.e., moves) another person without that other person's consent, with the intent to use the abduction in connection with some other nefarious objective. Under the Model Penal Code (a set of exemplary criminal rules fashioned by the American Law Institute), kidnapping occurs when any person is unlawfully and non-consensually asported and held for certain purposes. These purposes include gaining a ransom or reward; facilitating the commission of a felony or a flight after the commission of a felony; terrorizing or inflicting bodily injury on the victim or a third person; and interfering with a governmental or political function (Model Penal Code § 212.1)." kidnapping

You tell me how holding law breakers for the Border Patrol is a "nefarious objective". I mean, it probably is in your opinion
and that of other shitbag leftists because it thwarts people who are entering the country illegally. But is enforcing US federal law a "nefarious" criminal objective?
I doubt even you are that stupid that you can't figure that one out.

Why not?

What do you think is going to happen to you democrats disrespecting America we just gonna take it.. you will be seeing a lot more of us

Here's another clue for all you riddlers: If the governor of your state opposes federal immigration law and will not enforce the law of the land and she tries to prosecute and outlaw the people who are making an effort to follow the law, who is truly at fault?

The people following our Constitution and it's laws? Or the person ignoring US law and the Constitution and aiding those in the commission of crimes?

Who has the guts to seriously address that riddle?

lol.....a lot of philosophers in here!! Nobody cares. When you're being invaded, philosophers always end up the biggest losers.:abgg2q.jpg:

Militias have no legal authority to act unless directed by the governor of a state. If a state says they are not being invaded, it is illegal for any select militia to act on its own. Period.

Again.....philosophy is ghey. When the government isnt protecting its citizens, community message board banter means very little. Buckle up s0n....we're going to soon be seeing shit we've never seen before. The hate-America folks will be l0sInG!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I am IN a militia and I've been IN the militia since 1987. The times I've been in court-rooms, written legal briefs, testified, and been a part of legal actions would amount to more time alone than all your studies combined! That's not bragging; that is fact.

IF America is in the condition you claim, there IS a blueprint to follow. No point in criticizing it. I've been doing it for 32 years now and have yet to meet anyone who has spent the night in jail or even arrested for following the script:

How do we effect change?

The author of that has recruited more people into the militia than any other civilian militia in existence today.

That guy is a nut. You're a nut.

If he has all the answers, and he is so damned certain that he has the moral and legal high ground, why doesn't he tell us all his fucking name?

I am always amused by nutbags who think they can start a revolution without anyone ever knowing who they are.

Dude, nobody can tell you that they are IN a civilian militia and NOT know who drew up that blueprint.

lol.....a lot of philosophers in here!! Nobody cares. When you're being invaded, philosophers always end up the biggest losers.:abgg2q.jpg:

Militias have no legal authority to act unless directed by the governor of a state. If a state says they are not being invaded, it is illegal for any select militia to act on its own. Period.

Again.....philosophy is ghey. When the government isnt protecting its citizens, community message board banter means very little. Buckle up s0n....we're going to soon be seeing shit we've never seen before. The hate-America folks will be l0sInG!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I am IN a militia and I've been IN the militia since 1987. The times I've been in court-rooms, written legal briefs, testified, and been a part of legal actions would amount to more time alone than all your studies combined! That's not bragging; that is fact.

IF America is in the condition you claim, there IS a blueprint to follow. No point in criticizing it. I've been doing it for 32 years now and have yet to meet anyone who has spent the night in jail or even arrested for following the script:

How do we effect change?

The author of that has recruited more people into the militia than any other civilian militia in existence today.

If he has all the answers, and he is so damned certain that he has the moral and legal high ground, why doesn't he tell us all his fucking name?

I am always amused by nutbags who think they can start a revolution without anyone ever knowing who they are.

I flipped through the link to see who he was referencing. Which shoudn't be posted here in the first place if we're gonna stick to forum rules.

The guy whines like a little baby in pretty much all of his threads. Same repetitive arbitrary victim status malarchy.

Seems like he's on a recruiting campaign on all of the sites he hasn't yet been banned from.

The only thing he was right about in that specific regard is that, yes, the feds do populate Internet message boards under clever screen names. I know that from experience. Apparently, they've got his number every place he goes recruiting. Heh heh.

Guess this is the next place on the list of boards he and his minions wanna flock to in their little recruiting gig, seems like it. I've seen a few of em elsewhere on web platforms. Same screen names for the most part. Same reckless posting style. And definitely the same chips on their shoulders.

They should thank their lucky stars I don't run this joint. lol.

Last edited:
Here's another clue for all you riddlers: If the governor of your state opposes federal immigration law and will not enforce the law of the land and she tries to prosecute and outlaw the people who are making an effort to follow the law, who is truly at fault?

The people following our Constitution and it's laws? Or the person ignoring US law and the Constitution and aiding those in the commission of crimes?

Who has the guts to seriously address that riddle?
The supreme court will always side with the law .. not the anti American democrat

Sorry, Trumpetts. Anarchy is not on the menu, and the Constitution and the rule of law still prevail.
Did you intend for your words to be such an ironic joke? Or did it escape your ability to see that clearly there wouldn't be
people in New Mexico trying to assist the Border Patrol if the Constitution and rule of law truly did prevail?

You wouldn't have the leftist governor of New Mexico only interested in enforcing the laws she wants enforced while ignoring the others (like US immigration law Bill would make NM sanctuary state) if the law and Constitution truly mattered in that state.

Clearly you are yourself a fan of anarchy and ala carte law enforcement and are too dumb or dishonest to admit it.

I understand that, as a Trumpette, you are unable to tie your own shoes, so I will explain it to you as clearly as possible. It is not up to states to enforce federal law, just as it is not up to vigilantes to enforce ANY law. I work for the county, and as strange as it may seem to you, our sheriff would not look kindly on the FBI handing out speeding tickets on our county roads, either.

That being the case, employers WELCOME foreign workers. You aren't being invaded. The American people are sitting on their ass, giving the country away. Adding insult to injury, it is of no big consequence to most of the people in the U.S. since we are at what economists consider to be statistical ZERO unemployment.
Tens of millions of illegals have entered this country and reside here siphoning off the social services intended for citizens, filling the class rooms with ESL students over burdening our education system, our hospitals are HMOs for illegals,
they fill our jails with felons who clog the justice system, and they cost tax payers billions of dollars every year and so much more.

I left a county in Northern California where illegals are violating so many laws and city/county ordinances every single day it would make your head spin. But the blind eye is very active in a place where wealthy winery owners need the cheap labor they provide. So yes, I consider that an invasion.

Obviously you are deluded AND misinformed. I could debate you on each of those issues and then you'd be swearing and be damned I'm a liberal. Bottom line: you are wrong and if anyone wants a job, there are millions of jobs to be had.

As for your throw some shit on the wall and see how much of it sticks, you let me know which of those myths you want addressed first. You're going to lose on the economic issues. It doesn't mean we don't have a problem. It means you don't know what is really going on and probably unwilling to man up and own up to your part in the equation.

How do we effect change?

I flipped through the link. Which shoudn't be posted here in the first place if we're gonna stick to forum rules.

The guy whines like a little baby in pretty much all of his threads.

Seems like he's on a recruiting campaign on all of the sites he hasn't yet been banned from.

The only thing he was right about in thtspecific regard is that, yes, the feds do populate Internet message boards under clever screen names. I know that from experience. Apparently, they've got his number every place he goes. Heh heh.

Guess this is the next place on the list of boards he and his minions wana flock to in their little recruiting gig, seems like it. I've seen a few of em elsewhere on web larforms. Same screen names for the most part. Same reckless posting style. And definitaly the same chips on their shoulders.

Who you taking about keyboard commando?

How do we effect change?

I flipped through the link. Which shoudn't be posted here in the first place if we're gonna stick to forum rules.

The guy whines like a little baby in pretty much all of his threads.

The only thing he was right about in thtspecific regard is that, yes, the feds do populate Internet message boards under clever screen names. I know that from experience. Apparently, they've got his number every place he goes. Heh heh.

Guess this is the next place on the list of boards he and his minions wana flock to in their little recruiting gig, seems like it. I've seen a few of em elsewhere on web larforms. Same screen names for the most part. Same reckless posting style. And definitaly the same chips on their shoulders.

I suppose when you cannot prevail on the facts censorship is the answer.

The supreme court will always side with the law .. not the anti American democrat
If Trump was truly serious about getting a handle on the problem of illegal immigration and not just blowing smoke up the skirts of his base he would find a way to get the issue of sanctuary cities, counties and states before the Supreme Court.

There is absolutely zero doubt that ignoring the laws you don't like, as the Jim Crow era governors of the South did
at one time, and applying the law in an ala carte way, is not legal or Constitutional.

So why is someone like Michelle Lujan Grisham getting away with coming down on militia members in her state (and I am not especially enamored with militias in general and don't even own a gun)?
They are attempting to aid our Border Patrol in enforcing the law. She is demonizing them for it. Where is the justice?

Forum List

Back