Right wing militia detains 200 migrants at gun point on New Mexico!! HELL YEAH!

lol.....a lot of philosophers in here!! Nobody cares. When you're being invaded, philosophers always end up the biggest losers.:abgg2q.jpg:

Militias have no legal authority to act unless directed by the governor of a state. If a state says they are not being invaded, it is illegal for any select militia to act on its own. Period.

Again.....philosophy is ghey. When the government isnt protecting its citizens, community message board banter means very little. Buckle up s0n....we're going to soon be seeing shit we've never seen before. The hate-America folks will be l0sInG!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I am IN a militia and I've been IN the militia since 1987. The times I've been in court-rooms, written legal briefs, testified, and been a part of legal actions would amount to more time alone than all your studies combined! That's not bragging; that is fact.

IF America is in the condition you claim, there IS a blueprint to follow. No point in criticizing it. I've been doing it for 32 years now and have yet to meet anyone who has spent the night in jail or even arrested for following the script:

How do we effect change?

The author of that has recruited more people into the militia than any other civilian militia in existence today.

That guy is a nut. You're a nut.

If he has all the answers, and he is so damned certain that he has the moral and legal high ground, why doesn't he tell us all his fucking name?

I am always amused by nutbags who think they can start a revolution without anyone ever knowing who they are.

Dude, nobody can tell you that they are IN a civilian militia and NOT know who drew up that blueprint.

Dude...fuck your militia. You should stick to paintball.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?

Then they will be spending a lot of time in jail. They are not allowed to enforce border security.

Why not?

There is no law that grants them that power. These people are completely unregulated.
What do you think is going to happen to you democrats disrespecting America we just gonna take it.. you will be seeing a lot more of us
Just as soon as you save enough quarters in your tip jar for a bus ticket out of Boston? Or are you gonna go Rambo at the Cracker Barrel?
500px-Waiter_terorrist.jpg

The supreme court will always side with the law .. not the anti American democrat
If Trump was truly serious about getting a handle on the problem of illegal immigration and not just blowing smoke up the skirts of his base he would find a way to get the issue of sanctuary cities, counties and states before the Supreme Court.

There is absolutely zero doubt that ignoring the laws you don't like, as the Jim Crow era governors of the South did
at one time, and applying the law in an ala carte way, is not legal or Constitutional.

So why is someone like Michelle Lujan Grisham getting away with coming down on militia members in her state (and I am not especially enamored with militias in general and don't even own a gun)?
They are attempting to aid our Border Patrol in enforcing the law. She is demonizing them for it. Where is the justice?
We need a fund** where patriots can leave work and fight the tyrannical democrat operation in America and not have to worry about losing homes or jobs.
I think many want to fight but are afraid to get fired or miss a payment on a mortgage.. if we can get a fund going to protect patriotic Americans I think we could turn democrats world upside down and run them off this land again

Obviously you are deluded AND misinformed. I could debate you on each of those issues and then you'd be swearing and be damned I'm a liberal. Bottom line: you are wrong and if anyone wants a job, there are millions of jobs to be had.

As for your throw some shit on the wall and see how much of it sticks, you let me know which of those myths you want addressed first. You're going to lose on the economic issues. It doesn't mean we don't have a problem. It means you don't know what is really going on and probably unwilling to man up and own up to your part in the equation.
I lived through the coming of the illegal tide since the early eighties, Jocko!
I think I know what I saw with my own two eyes and experienced every single day of my life
since that time.

I am not impressed by your overblown blather.

lol.....a lot of philosophers in here!! Nobody cares. When you're being invaded, philosophers always end up the biggest losers.:abgg2q.jpg:

Militias have no legal authority to act unless directed by the governor of a state. If a state says they are not being invaded, it is illegal for any select militia to act on its own. Period.

Again.....philosophy is ghey. When the government isnt protecting its citizens, community message board banter means very little. Buckle up s0n....we're going to soon be seeing shit we've never seen before. The hate-America folks will be l0sInG!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I think you have me confused with someone else. I am IN a militia and I've been IN the militia since 1987. The times I've been in court-rooms, written legal briefs, testified, and been a part of legal actions would amount to more time alone than all your studies combined! That's not bragging; that is fact.

IF America is in the condition you claim, there IS a blueprint to follow. No point in criticizing it. I've been doing it for 32 years now and have yet to meet anyone who has spent the night in jail or even arrested for following the script:

How do we effect change?

The author of that has recruited more people into the militia than any other civilian militia in existence today.

If he has all the answers, and he is so damned certain that he has the moral and legal high ground, why doesn't he tell us all his fucking name?

I am always amused by nutbags who think they can start a revolution without anyone ever knowing who they are.

I flipped through the link. Which shoudn't be posted here in the first place if we're gonna stick to forum rules.

The guy whines like a little baby in pretty much all of his threads. Same repetitive arbitrary victim status malarchy.

Seems like he's on a recruiting campaign on all of the sites he hasn't yet been banned from.

The only thing he was right about in that specific regard is that, yes, the feds do populate Internet message boards under clever screen names. I know that from experience. Apparently, they've got his number every place he goes recruiting. Heh heh.

Guess this is the next place on the list of boards he and his minions wanna flock to in their little recruiting gig, seems like it. I've seen a few of em elsewhere on web platforms. Same screen names for the most part. Same reckless posting style. And definitely the same chips on their shoulders.

They should thank their lucky stars I don't run this joint. lol.
So, I wonder who the fed is here--what's the clever screen name?
When I fly, I like to play "Who's the Spy" while I sit in the airport. Now I'm gonna be playing "Who's the fed?"
It will drive me crazy.

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report

Let’s get it going! Which one of you coward democrats want to stop us!?

Then they will be spending a lot of time in jail. They are not allowed to enforce border security.

Why not?

There is no law that grants them that power. These people are completely unregulated.
What do you think is going to happen to you democrats disrespecting America we just gonna take it.. you will be seeing a lot more of us
Just as soon as you save enough quarters in your tip jar for a bus ticket out of Boston? Or are you gonna go Rambo at the Cracker Barrel?
500px-Waiter_terorrist.jpg
More ad hominem from a female mad her world is about to have have men telling here what to do again lol

Last edited:
The Militia member have adamantly DENIED that they pointed guns at anyone. They may have been carrying firearms, but it seems the MEDIA yet again invented the issue of being held at "gun point".

Quantrill's Raiders were a group that called themselves a militia. When the civil war was in it's early stages, "bloody" bill Anderson was comissioned by the confederate government.
After the raid on Lawerence ks, the confederate government withdrew that commision and the authority to operate as a militia.
Under Usa AND CSA law, these men became outlaws to both sides.
After the war was ended, confederate soldiars were granted amnesty and granted citizenship in the usa.
Quantrill's Raiders, and groups like them were not granted anything and were hunted outlaws.
The law remains the same now as it was then.(Partisan Ranger Act)
These guys acted illegally. They are not heros and likely will face charges.

The Militia member have adamantly DENIED that they pointed guns at anyone. They may have been carrying firearms, but it seems the MEDIA yet again invented the issue of being held at "gun point".
The ACLU will swear otherwise and their clients will have a very well rehearsed tale.

How do we effect change?

I flipped through the link. Which shoudn't be posted here in the first place if we're gonna stick to forum rules.

The guy whines like a little baby in pretty much all of his threads. Same repetitive arbitrary victim status malarchy.

Seems like he's on a recruiting campaign on all of the sites he hasn't yet been banned from.

The only thing he was right about in that specific regard is that, yes, the feds do populate Internet message boards under clever screen names. I know that from experience. Apparently, they've got his number every place he goes recruiting. Heh heh.

Guess this is the next place on the list of boards he and his minions wanna flock to in their little recruiting gig, seems like it. I've seen a few of em elsewhere on web platforms. Same screen names for the most part. Same reckless posting style. And definitely the same chips on their shoulders.

They should thank their lucky stars I don't run this joint. lol.
When I fly, I like to play "Who's the Spy" while I sit in the airport. Now I'm gonna be playing "Who's the fed?"
It will drive me crazy.
If you guys need help from the government I can write you a welfare check lol

Quantrill's Raiders were a group that called themselves a militia. When the civil war was in it's early stages, "bloody" bill Anderson was comissioned by the confederate government.
After the raid on Lawerence ks, the confederate government withdrew that commision and the authority to operate as a militia.
After the war was ended, confederate soldiars were granted amnesty and granted citizenship in the usa.
Quantrill's Raiders, and groups like them were not granted anything and were hunted outlaws.
LO fucking L!! How are these people in New Mexico anything remotely like Quantrell's Raiders?

You can't deny you are trying to make some sort of analogy here.

That is hyperbolic bullshit completely devoid of facts.

It will drive me crazy.

lol. It's not even important enough to worry about, OL. You've got nothing to worry about I've never seen you openly contend that you and your group are coming to knock on doors in the same context with shooting people and that people should expect them. If somebody ever did end up in court for dumb stuff like that nobody here would ever even know anything about it anyway. And that's the way it should be.

It's just the way things are in this day and age. It should just be expected. There have been a couple of bills that passed in the last few years that were about that very thing, basically the bills said watch what you say on the web because we'll be watching for suspicious activity or any dialogue that could be considered a vague or even direct threat to Individual or public safety. I always say that liberty should never ever be spoken or written absent the word responsibility. And for good reason. But that's a thread of its own, unfortunately.

Last edited:
It will drive me crazy.

lol. It's not even important enough to worry about. You've got nothing to worry about I've never seen yo usay you're coming to knock on doors in the same context wit hshooting people. If somebody ever did end up in court for dumb stuff nobody here would ever even know anything about it anyway.

It's just the way things are in this day and age. It should just be expected. There have been a couple of bills that passed that were about that very thing, basically the bill said watch what you say on the web. I always say that liberty should never ever be spoken or written absent the word responsibility.
I think the the British should be more worried about the militia to be honest,, my courts are a lot worse

The way you were prattling on, you seemed ignorant of it. And, you're welcome.
No. There is a record of my comments on the matter and I guess you were just so eager to jump in and take a swing at me you completely ignored that fact. Better trolling next time, champ.

LO fucking L!! How are these people in New Mexico anything remotely like Quantrell's Raiders?

You can't deny you are trying to make some sort of analogy here.

That is hyperbolic bullshit completely devoid of facts.

no sir, it is a valid comparison.

Forum List

Back