right wing nut, ar15, 11K rounds, assasination threats, caught

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Right-Wing Extremist With AR-15 And 11,000 Rounds Of Ammo Arrested For Assassination Threat -

Nicholas-D-Savino-Obama-assassination-threats.jpg

A Pennsylvania man is facing serious federal charges after allegedly sending threatening emails to President Obama. Nicholas D. Savino, a 42 year old man out of Clarks Summit, is currently calling the Lackawanna County Prison home while being held without bail at least until his arraignment on September 18.

Obama assassination threats are nothing new. In fact, a young girl was actually investigated after posting to Twitter that someone should assassinate the president in 2012. The emailed threat from Savino, however, takes on a much more sinister nature. The fact that he was trying to get a pilot’s license, which may be unrelated, adds an even scarier aspect to this story. It’s reported that the email to the White House simply read:

President Obama is the Anti-Christ. As a result of breaking the constitution you will stand down or be shot dead. This will be sent to militias throughout the country and the media. Nick Savino.

Savino is safely behind bars on charges of threatening the President’s life and sending threatening communications via interstate commerce, but this type of threat should be taken very seriously. Militia groups are some of the most unpredictable groups out there, and this fact has barely had time to recede from our memory since the 2012 murders of a couple who were considered “loose ends” in a Georgia militia group’s plans to take over the country and assassinate President Obama.

In addition, Savino, who was arrested just one day day before a visit from President Obama to Scranton, a town mere minutes from Savino’s home, was hit with a search warrant which turned up one loaded AR-15, an additional unnamed weapon, a long-range shooting scope and instructions on how to use it, and 11,000 rounds of ammunition. If the potential close proximity to the president combined with this man’s threats and supplies isn’t enough to scare someone, there’s something very wrong.

As crazy as this jerk sounds, it just cracks me up that there are "militias" who actually think they can "take over the country".

Putin backed down from Obama because he knew he could not win against the US military and yet these delusional "militias" apparently believe they can and will take down the biggest military on the planet.

how about that nut who SHOT up the Navy yard..and I heard he was black.

I guess this guy is MORE IMPORTANT to the lefties..he be a white guy

oh, boy. there was already a failed scum of "right wing nut" sending ricin.

how did it play eventually?

how about that nut who SHOT up the Navy yard..and I heard he was black.

I guess this guy is MORE IMPORTANT to the lefties..he be a white guy

we don't yet even know if it is HIM or somebody is planning a scum like with the ricin letter one.

oh dear
links and a picture of the LW NUTTER at site

SNIP:
Friend of Navy Yard Shooter: He Was A Liberal Obama Supporter…

Since he wasn’t a tea party supporter I suspect the MSM will soon lose interest in this story.

Via Breitbart:

Tuesday, on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” Michael Ritrovato spoke at length about his friend, suspected Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis. After expressing his condolences to the victims and their families, Ritrovato then expressed his shock over the actions of a man he described as being “like a brother to me” and a “good-natured guy.”

all of it here
Friend of Navy Yard Shooter: He Was A Liberal Obama Supporter? | Weasel Zippers

Right-Wing Extremist With AR-15 And 11,000 Rounds Of Ammo Arrested For Assassination Threat -turned up one loaded AR-15, an additional unnamed weapon, a long-range shooting scope and instructions on how to use it, and 11,000 rounds of ammunition.

Pfft, I have more than that in my truck.

11,000 rounds sounds like so much, but that's a whopping 20 bricks on .22lr ammo or big boxes of ammo and I have fired more than that in a weekend (or at least did before ammo dried up).

So what we have at the naval yard is a psycho who happens to be black. And at the grade school and theatre we had psychos who happened to be white.

So, this psycho, in spite of a criminal record, and trying to check himself into a veterans hospital as psychotic, get to legally buy a shotgun in Virginia. Thank you, NRA, no reason at all for interstate background checks on gun sales, now is there.,

Uh huh. Unless he was buying at a face-to-face deal in states that allow it, he had to buy with a background check. If he bought from a FFL, he had to have a background check. Unless he's a convicted felon or has a domestic violence conviction or is addicted to drugs or adjudicated as mentally incompetent, he passed the background check, even if he was buying in a state that was not his home state.

Don't let facts in get in the way of bad mouthing the NRA.

So what we have at the naval yard is a psycho who happens to be black. And at the grade school and theatre we had psychos who happened to be white.

So, this psycho, in spite of a criminal record, and trying to check himself into a veterans hospital as psychotic, get to legally buy a shotgun in Virginia. Thank you, NRA, no reason at all for interstate background checks on gun sales, now is there.,

So now you are blamming the NRA for the fact the shooter passed his background check?

Sorry, but they have nothing to do with it, that's yet another failure of the government.

You liberals think we can just pass everything over to the government and they'll keep us safe. Well guess what, the government is incompetent, they can't even get the background checks right.

The solution is to keep mental wackos like all these shooters have turned out to be locked up.

This story has made me forget what just happened at the Navy Yard

So now you are blamming the NRA for the fact the shooter passed his background check?

Sorry, but they have nothing to do with it, that's yet another failure of the government.

You liberals think we can just pass everything over to the government and they'll keep us safe. Well guess what, the government is incompetent, they can't even get the background checks right.

The solution is to keep mental wackos like all these shooters have turned out to be locked up.

Locked up by who?
Are you going to put them in your basement?

LMFAO are folks on the left still trying to stir up militia paranoia? Evil white separatists out to overthrow the government? Militias are probably racist too.

This is who we need to be watching out for. Overzealous militia types whose misguided politics lead to the violent deaths of perhaps several people annually! Liberal estimate, of course, but one can never be too careful.

While we're at it, we should really get our intelligence community looking in on Christian terrorism.

Also, that white cop who shot that unarmed black man who did a home invasion at 2:30 in the morning is clealy a racist and a reason why blacks are in prison more than whitey. We need more Martin Luther King Malcomn X Boulevards in each and every town and city until you racist crackers understand the racist racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back