Right Wing Redneck Congressman Tells Constituent "You, sir, shut up"

Not to mention, if the photos and videos of the naked women are put on the internet, it means it is breaking a law over state lines... which makes it a federal issue. How guys like this get to be Federal representatives I haven't gotten a clue.

Conservatives are always running away from problems saying things are "state issues." It's just another way that they pass the buck.

So it seems his shut up was more at the crowd in general when he was trying to reply back and forth with this guy.

Nice try. He says you SIR shut up. He was addressing one man in particular. Do you know of any "crowd in general" named "sir?"

Idiot.

And unless you want to make domestic violence a federal crime to be tried in federal courts, It IS a State issue.

I want my federal government to handle federal issues, not issue feel good legislation.

No one gives a shit what you want.

Was he saying shut up to the guy asking the question, or a guy yelling and booing with the crowd?

You have a vague point in a general direction, nothing more.

Again, dipshit, note his usage of the word "Sir." Fucking moron.

So only the guy talking was called "sir"?

He should have kept his mouth shut and let people speak. Just take it.

Like all those progressive snowfucks outside of conservative speaker's events?

And if he just "took it" you fucktards would say its "an example of the pussyness of the said republican congressperson"

It's not about the content for you twats, its about the gotcha moment.

Again, you drooling idiot, he works for his constituents, not the other way around. So yeah, that means he's got to show them some goddamn respect -- a foreign concept for a conservative fuckboy like you.

That's fucking a riot coming from progressives, who's end goal is government control over every little fucking facet of our lives. From creating a new class of Kulaks when it comes to civil servants, to more and more federal control over our lives, your end result is us working for the government, not the other way around.

So excuse me if I ask you to kindly take your sudden "they are servants of the people" bullshit, and cram it up your ass.

He should not be allowed to speak to people this way. His job is to listen to people and he has set aside his right to talk this way when he ran for office. He is a wimp, coward, and obviously ignorant of the issues. Who elects people like this?

Conservatives. They love electing people who they know will abuse them. That's why they elected Trump.

If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period.

We have to pass the bill to see what is in it.

Clinging to their guns and Religion.....
I liked my plan and my doctor and I kept both. Couldn't you?

Not without my premium almost doubling, and getting less for it.

Forum List

Back