Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed 50 people with it....THAT is some assault weapon

That weapon didn't kill 50 people by itself, now did it?

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.

A quite noteworthy deflection.

It doesn't matter what weapon he used, a revolver (apple) and an AR-15 (orange) are both capable of killing. Murder is murder, whether one victim or fifty. Why can't you blame terrorism for this? Is it beyond your level of comprehension to acknowledge that a human being who possessed the desire to kill used the gun as an implement to commit an act of terrorism?

No deflection on my part at all. The AR-15 is used often in mass shootings. Handguns especially revolvers not so much. I don't know where I stand right now on certain guns being legal. But to completely ignore the difference in carnage between different weapons is ignorance on display.

Also, I do blame terrorism and I also blame homophobia, my point only referenced a single topic in a multidimensional tragedy. The topic being the efficiency that allowed this guy, all by himself to terminate the lives of 50 people while injuring over 50 more and commiting the worst mass shooting in our country's history. He wouldn't have been able to do that with a handgun.

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?

What does that have to do with anything? A revolver can have as many as six rounds in it. If the shooter was an expert marksman, he could have killed six people with it. It doesn't matter what weapon he had, killing six people is just as bad as killing 50. Any loss of life is unacceptable.

A person with an AR-15 has the ability to kill 50 people, injure 53 more. A revolver, not so much.
Deflection noted

Sorry, clarifying my point is in no way a deflection.

Where did you people go to school?
Not so much with a revolver?
Lol

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Imagine if Europe only had tough gun laws how safe they would be.

Remind me, how many assault style weapons have been used to prevent mass shootings in the US that were not in the hands of law enforcement.

A quite noteworthy deflection.

It doesn't matter what weapon he used, a revolver (apple) and an AR-15 (orange) are both capable of killing. Murder is murder, whether one victim or fifty. Why can't you blame terrorism for this? Is it beyond your level of comprehension to acknowledge that a human being who possessed the desire to kill used the gun as an implement to commit an act of terrorism?

No deflection on my part at all. The AR-15 is used often in mass shootings. Handguns especially revolvers not so much. I don't know where I stand right now on certain guns being legal. But to completely ignore the difference in carnage between different weapons is ignorance on display.

Also, I do blame terrorism and I also blame homophobia, my point only referenced a single topic in a multidimensional tragedy. The topic being the efficiency that allowed this guy, all by himself to terminate the lives of 50 people while injuring over 50 more and commiting the worst mass shooting in our country's history. He wouldn't have been able to do that with a handgun.
It can be done with revolver. Now go hide dumb fuck

Deflection noted

Lol

Is that even a serious reply?

You want to compare a guy going for a world record with someone who bought his assault style weapon mere days ago? Jesus, can you guys put a coherent thought together?

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Remind me, how many assault style weapons have been used to prevent mass shootings in the US that were not in the hands of law enforcement.

Yes, I always enjoy the argument that our rights are only rights if we can prove we need them.

So any kid can get pot, and it's illegal. How are you going to prevent criminals from getting guns? I started one of the longest threads in the political section on that, and no actual ideas from leftists other than to end freedom and become a totalitarian State, they had nothing else. Until you figure that out, why ask stupid questions like that?

If you have an actual plan, let's hear it. But you don't, do you. Your plan is to pass a law and then say WTF, why didn't it work? Also, psst, murder is illegal, so making guns illegal may not work ...

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Deflection noted

Lol

You want to compare a guy going for a world record with someone who bought his assault style weapon mere days ago? Jesus, can you guys put a coherent thought together?

Just the fact you don't need so called "big" magazines/ so called assault weapons to pull off a lot of shots. dumb fuck

Deflection noted

Lol

I say that about every post you write

Yes, I always enjoy the argument that our rights are only rights if we can prove we need them.

So any kid can get pot, and it's illegal. How are you going to prevent criminals from getting guns? I started one of the longest threads in the political section on that, and no actual ideas from leftists other than to end freedom and become a totalitarian State, they had nothing else. Until you figure that out, why ask stupid questions like that?

If you have an actual plan, let's hear it. But you don't, do you. Your plan is to pass a law and then say WTF, why didn't it work? Also, psst, murder is illegal, so making guns illegal may not work ...

You're not going to keep guns from criminals. Not entirely, just like because murder is illegal you're not going to end murder.

Hand guns have been used to stop mass shootings. Assault style weapons are primarily intended to stop government jack booted thugs when the police state descends.

Last edited:
Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
Maybe obabble could do a better job with background checks... Or his fbi could be more aggressive in their investigations. Or maybe he could encourage gay men not to insult his faith in public,

Reposting without spelling errors. I hate typing on an Iphone...

Why can't you blame terrorism for this? Is it beyond your level of comprehension to acknowledge that a human being who possessed the desire to kill used the gun as an implement to commit an act of terrorism?

Moron....NO ONE is absolving terrorists for thier evil deeds....NO ONE.....

What this thread is about is the freaking EASE that your ilk allows for terrorists to kill MORE and more people....all so that your ilk can flaunt the 2nd amendment.
Bullshit. Your entire thread was based on blaming the weapon for the massacre, not the terrorist. The first thing that popped into every gun control liberal's head was not that a terrorist had killed 50 people, but that a gun did.

You're not going to keep guns from criminals. Not entirely, just like because murder is illegal you're not going to end murder.

But you think a law outlawing guns is going to work 100%?

I have a Glock17, holds 17 rounds. I can also get a 35 round mag or a 100 round drum. Plus I am an expert marksman.

upload_2016-6-12_15-6-45.png
upload_2016-6-12_15-7-9.png

Exactly, your gun laws only restrict the right of citizens who follow the law, that's why they are not only ineffective but leave us defenseless when a gun could protect us. For example, look at all the people who owned guns and were trained to use them and were killed in the Washington Navy Yard because they weren't allowed to have them. That is the only thing gun laws accomplish

You Moon Bats have to make a choice.

Do you continue to support Muslim assholes in this country that are killing our people? You idiots love Obama and Crooked Hillary that even refuse to utter the words "Muslim Terrorists". So what you gonna do Moon Bat?

Do you continue to support universal background checks like that idiot Obama and that shithead Crooked Hillary that don't work to stop bad people from using the firearms for terrible reasons? So what are you gonna do Moon Bat?

I suspect you will still continue to stick your head up your asses, right?

People are killers, guns are not…
Guns are plastic wood and metal nothing more nothing less

Not really. You're just making up a hypothetical scenario, which is completely irrelevant. Simply because if he used a revolver, liberals would still be calling for gun control. It doesn't matter what he could have used, Joy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back