Right wingers: The Macy's parade is cold. So Earth is cold!

OK, the Cowboy and Indian float was one thing, but I draw the line at the Black Minstrel (blackface) marching brigade. I thought the people of NYC were evolved, enlightened, and inclusive. I highly doubt this type of thing encourages racial harmony.

Right wingers are using the argument that global warming (I.e. temperatures on planet Earth as a whole) can't be real because it's very cold in a particular local spot in their country (United States of America) where a parade is taking place.

In other words, the planet Earth is synonym with the Macy's parade. Look at the map below:
VY65WSYOLFH3FJO5VMBJOHGG44.PNG

That's the colder than average (blue) places on Earth vs. The warmer than average:
Northeast U.S. faces most abnormally cold weather on the planet on Thanksgiving

I hope you learned the difference between a planet and a parade.
Just because your favorite politician told you that Earth and the Macy's parade are the same, it didn't mean it's true.

Weird how the oceans are basically neutral.....seems the temp changes stop at the beaches....
No, the oceans aren't "basically neutral", and that's why you couldn't find a link to prove it.

Right wingers are using the argument that global warming (I.e. temperatures on planet Earth as a whole) can't be real because it's very cold in a particular local spot in their country (United States of America) where a parade is taking place.

In other words, the planet Earth is synonym with the Macy's parade. Look at the map below:

That's the colder than average (blue) places on Earth vs. The warmer than average:

Just because your favorite politician told you that Earth and the Macy's parade are the same, it didn't mean it's true.
Can we really learn anything from someone who worships a man who put tens of thousands of Japanese-AMERICANS in concentration camps because of their race?
The Earth is cold, because Macy's parade and FDR!

All the gasses that go into the floaters are cooling the planet

I hope you learn a few local temperature readings in the 1900s can not be compared with global temperature readings of today.

Lets review the previous dire predictions from these idiots...there was supposed to be an ice age, then everything was supposed to go extinct, then the frogs were deforming due to a hole in the ozone. Naturally all these predicted disasters were justification for tax increases, oh wait that seems fishy :eusa_think:

You ask, I provide. November 2nd, 1922. Arctic Ocean Getting Warm; Seals Vanish and Icebergs Melt.

Flashback 1989: UN Predicted Global Warming Would Destroy Entire Nations By 2000

Hey Ted, take those cold blue spots and distribute them evenly in all the red areas and guess what? You end up with a planet that overall isn't that far from the norm established with just a few decades of observation! In other words, foiled again, you climate-mongering jackass; warmer, cooler, it's all the same as the Earth has been varying up and down for billions of years, far far hotter than it is now and far far colder, long before hominids or even mammals, much less mankind, was even a twinkle in the eye of God.

Hey Ted, take those cold blue spots and distribute them evenly in all the red areas and guess what? You end up with a planet that overall isn't that far from the norm established with just a few decades of observation! In other words, foiled again, you climate-mongering jackass; warmer, cooler, it's all the same as the Earth has been varying up and down for billions of years, far far hotter than it is now and far far colder, long before hominids or even mammals, much less mankind, was even a twinkle in the eye of God.
It hasn't been too many years ago that people were freaking out because we were going into another Ice Age. There was even a series on TV that showed people how to prepare for the coming deep freeze. I remember one episode when they showed us how to wrap a house with heavy gauge plastic and staple it so the wind wouldn't get under it. Lowes and Home Depot made a killing off of plastic wrap, insulation and water pipe wrapping. That period of time was the seventies and eighties. Just in the past 3 days NASA wrote a big article about how the climate change people were 100% wrong about global warming.

Outer space that surrounds the earth is -454.8 degrees and I don't think earth's global warming will affect that temperature very much. Al Gore has made a fortune off of naive idiots.

A 1975 study estimated Coastal Hwy in OC MD would be under 2 feet of water on each high tide by 2025.
Not there yet but no sign of

Such is the stupidity of conservatives, who don’t understand the difference between weather and climate.

Indeed, extremely cold weather events is proof of climate change.

Such is the stupidity of conservatives, who don’t understand the difference between weather and climate.

Indeed, extremely cold weather events is proof of climate change.

So when it's too hot, it's climate change. If it's too cold, it's climate change. If it's the way it's been the last several years, it's climate change.

So when are weather conditions not caused by climate change?????

Weird how the oceans are basically neutral.....seems the temp changes stop at the beaches....
No, the oceans aren't "basically neutral", and that's why you couldn't find a link to prove it.

Look at your own map idiot.

Forum List

Back