Rightist Maggot Writes "Trump is going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews"

christians are the worst of them all

Well at least Jesus didn't personally cut off between 600 and 900 peoples heads with a knife. But mohammed did.

Then there is that entire pedo thing...
you were a pedo for how long?

Uh oh...major forum infraction.
you nazis sure know the rules

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)
San Jose police are investigating a possible hate crime involving a pro-Trump, anti-Muslim letter sent to a a mosque.

Officers were dispatched to the Evergreen Islamic Center on Ruby Avenue at 7:10 p.m. Thursday on report of suspicious circumstances surrounding the letter.

The letter addresses the people of Evergreen Islamic center as the "children of Satan", calling Muslims "vile and filthy people".

The letter arrived at the mosque on Wednesday and is now in the hands of the San Jose Police Department. "It was disturbing to the fact that some of our parishioners were a little bit worried," Evergreen Islamic Center Board President Faisal Yazadi said.

He says officers arrived right away to investigate. "We wanted to let law enforcement know so that in case there's an unfortunate event people are prepared," Yazadi said.

The letter says president-elect Trump is going to do to Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews, and that Muslims would be wise to pack their bags and get out of dodge.
------------
Rest here: San Jose police investigating hate letter reported by Islamic center

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

Another deplorable strikes. Dangerous, threatening Trump supporters are on a rampage, folks....

Another symptom of left wing butthurt is taking the rantings and actions of one idiot and pretending that it represents an entire group. This is one of many reasons you liberals got your asses handed to you. No one believes your lies or tolerates your stupidity any more.
So are your taking the it never happened side of the argument... or the yes we should kill all the muslims side?

It's sad, but not surprising that you think that those are the only two options.

its a religion you fucking moron are you really that fucking stupid?

Thank you for showing us your ignorance regarding the ideology of Islam.

Muslims are scum.

Well at least Jesus didn't personally cut off between 600 and 900 peoples heads with a knife. But mohammed did.
neither of them ever existed but okay? whatever keeps you hard in church I always say
You represent the left wing rather well.

You're as dumb as a post.

Last edited:
its a religion you fucking moron are you really that fucking stupid?

Muslims are scum.

Yes. I hear he married a 6 year old girl. But that he didn't actually consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Muslims are scum.

Yes. I hear he married a 6 year old girl. But that he didn't actually consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Six or nine...still a pedo

Why dont you report her to your mate you sick fuck ?

Muslims are scum.

Who would say it wasn't.

did you know that mexican isn't a race either? I've heard that about 1000 times lol
You could call it misogyny but that would mark you out as an elitist interlec-chall in these circles and you dont want to go there.
Misogyny is a big word I would stick to 1 notch above monosyllabic grunts
Racism,chauvinism,misogyny whatever. They are all on the same spectrum. Its like,

"yeah I can condemn 2 billion people for the actions of a tiny minority. I can use my knuckle dragging intellect to do that. But I am not, I repeat NOT, a fuckin racist."

I guess they feel it puts them one step up on the white trash ladder.
and this of course they're same people peddling this "politcally correct" crap. they want call people bitch and faggot and ****** but of you call them a racist or a nazi all of sudden they demand civility and not to be called such things, they're not racists they are "race realists" they are not white supremacists they are "white nationalists", they are not neo nazis they are the "alt-right".....
They believe in a raft of disgusting ideologies. In the UK they are semi literate, obese and have generally failed in life.They also own a big ugly dog called Tyson.

I suspect the same is the case over there.

They resent everybody who doesnt look like themselves and save a few bob every week to get a new tattoo on their arses. They can barely read but believe that they can lecture the educated on matters that are way over their thick, stupid heads.

Hence Trump and hence brexit.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum and are entitled.
Its amazing how much of that propaganda has reached the USA, this talk of muslims being deported didn't even exist after 9/11 under bush, it wasn't until the refugees crisis over there in europe that people in the USA started talking about all this crazy shit about muslim immigrants and refugees being vetted etc. theres only about 10,000 syrian refugees in the USA compared to germany with over 1 million we have more refugees from Myanmar lol This talk of leaving NAFTA and NATO is directly from fascist influence in europe. The only problem is we dont have the equivalent of the EU if we did trump would be threatening to leave that too lol

I don't think Sassy was promoting pedophilia. And I certainly wasn't.

Yes the letter to the mosque is wrong, but the next never condemns all the hatred, antisemtism and intolerance that has made the Democrap party it's home.

I don't think Sassy was promoting pedophilia. And I certainly wasn't.
you were just accusing all 1.5 billion muslims of being pedophiles i understand your a genocidal racist psychopath who would slaughter innocent children by the tens of millions...but you would never touch their no-no parts your a good christian

You could call it misogyny but that would mark you out as an elitist interlec-chall in these circles and you dont want to go there.
Misogyny is a big word I would stick to 1 notch above monosyllabic grunts
Racism,chauvinism,misogyny whatever. They are all on the same spectrum. Its like,

"yeah I can condemn 2 billion people for the actions of a tiny minority. I can use my knuckle dragging intellect to do that. But I am not, I repeat NOT, a fuckin racist."

I guess they feel it puts them one step up on the white trash ladder.
and this of course they're same people peddling this "politcally correct" crap. they want call people bitch and faggot and ****** but of you call them a racist or a nazi all of sudden they demand civility and not to be called such things, they're not racists they are "race realists" they are not white supremacists they are "white nationalists", they are not neo nazis they are the "alt-right".....
They believe in a raft of disgusting ideologies. In the UK they are semi literate, obese and have generally failed in life.They also own a big ugly dog called Tyson.

I suspect the same is the case over there.

They resent everybody who doesnt look like themselves and save a few bob every week to get a new tattoo on their arses. They can barely read but believe that they can lecture the educated on matters that are way over their thick, stupid heads.

Hence Trump and hence brexit.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum and are entitled.
Its amazing how much of that propaganda has reached the USA, this talk of muslims being deported didn't even exist after 9/11 under bush, it wasn't until the refugees crisis over there in europe that people in the USA started talking about all this crazy shit about muslim immigrants and refugees being vetted etc. theres only about 10,000 syrian refugees in the USA compared to germany with over 1 million we have more refugees from Myanmar lol This talk of leaving NAFTA and NATO is directly from fascist influence in europe. The only problem is we dont have the equivalent of the EU if we did trump would be threatening to leave that too lol
It moves long doesnt it ? "The march of the stupids" is an opera that Gershwin could have written.

Who would say it wasn't.

Moslems and the alt-Left.

you were just accusing all 1.5 billion muslims of being pedophiles

Of course not all 1.5 billion are pedos but all 1.5 billion are instructed to see their child abusing prophet as the perfect man to emulate.

The left strikes again.
Probably another hoax....this is what happens when you go around making shit up, people get skeptical
the only things republicans do more than say racist shit is deny racism exists, unless its against white people of course

Islam isn't a race, shit for brains.

Now go away
your still a racist
its true, white people are naturally born racist.
Its the same thing with blacks being born naturally violent and lawless.
Genetics are a bitch.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO)
San Jose police are investigating a possible hate crime involving a pro-Trump, anti-Muslim letter sent to a a mosque.

Officers were dispatched to the Evergreen Islamic Center on Ruby Avenue at 7:10 p.m. Thursday on report of suspicious circumstances surrounding the letter.

The letter addresses the people of Evergreen Islamic center as the "children of Satan", calling Muslims "vile and filthy people".

The letter arrived at the mosque on Wednesday and is now in the hands of the San Jose Police Department. "It was disturbing to the fact that some of our parishioners were a little bit worried," Evergreen Islamic Center Board President Faisal Yazadi said.

He says officers arrived right away to investigate. "We wanted to let law enforcement know so that in case there's an unfortunate event people are prepared," Yazadi said.

The letter says president-elect Trump is going to do to Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews, and that Muslims would be wise to pack their bags and get out of dodge.
------------
Rest here: San Jose police investigating hate letter reported by Islamic center

Screenshot:
CyJet4sUkAAaViS.jpg

Another deplorable strikes. Dangerous, threatening Trump supporters are on a rampage, folks....

Another symptom of left wing butthurt is taking the rantings and actions of one idiot and pretending that it represents an entire group. This is one of many reasons you liberals got your asses handed to you. No one believes your lies or tolerates your stupidity any more.

As the news report says, there has been a rise in incidents targeting Muslim-Americans, more than 100 across the country since the orange cheeto was elected. So, please refrain from offering your stupid, ignorant opinion on this subject any further.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back