RINO Jenna Ellis agrees a deal to give evidence in Arizona fake electors case.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes another Trump acolyte brought low.

“Her insights are invaluable and will greatly aid the state in proving its case in court,” Mayes said. “As I stated when the initial charges were announced, I will not allow American democracy to be undermined — it is far too important. Today’s announcement is a win for the rule of law.”

Bravo sir. These conspirators squeal like stuck pigs when tou poke then a bit. A timely warniing ahead of the ellection.

Yes another Trump acolyte brought low.

“Her insights are invaluable and will greatly aid the state in proving its case in court,” Mayes said. “As I stated when the initial charges were announced, I will not allow American democracy to be undermined — it is far too important. Today’s announcement is a win for the rule of law.”

Bravo sir. These conspirators squeal like stuck pigs when tou poke then a bit. A timely warniing ahead of the ellection.

I read the AP wire report. Fucking Huge. She ain't going to go to jail for Diaper Wearing Chicken.

Hard to wade through all the left wing "Guardian" propaganda stuff so instead of post and run junk maybe you can you can explain how "the Trump acolyte was brought low"?

Forum List

Back