Apparently our Democracy is under attack

Who meets and demonstrates the real threat to our Democracy?

• Trump

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Kamala, who was installed into the General election W/O a single vote

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
What??

Trump’s Secret Service detail is a prime example of DEI gone wrong— in the almost impossible event the assassination wasn’t a set up
All indications are ESU sniper boys left their post in 2nd story window due to poor communication & couldn't find the shooter.

Fact is women are better communicators, have better eyesight, better at finding things & people & more accurate shots.

Last edited:
All indications are ESU sniper boys left their post in 2nd story window due to poor communication & couldn't find the shooter.

Fact is women are better communicators, have better eyesight, better at finding things & people & more accurate shots.
4vp0zi.jpg

Was Kamala chosen to be VP because she's a woman and black? There is certainly a real possibility this played a not so insignificant part, but republicans making it sound like they pulled her off the street and she was never a state senator, who ran against Joe Biden to be president is the height of dishonesty. Continuing to play up the DEI talking point makes you look all so desperate right now. This is no different than when Trump tried to use the birther conspiracy on Obama, which is not being resurrected for Kamala. It's childish and goes nowhere towards the goal of winning the presidency for the GOP. Also, I'll take any DEI hire with qualifications over a reality show charlatan with a felony conviction to run this country.

She called Biden a racist and a rapist.

Is she a liar or is he?

It's proof that immigrants lower crime. Also Arizona crime under Biden is 17% lower than Trumps lowest crime year.
Still no application or connection to what I said.

And AZ, like so many other places is reporting a lower percentage of crime. That is the ONLY way crime came down under Biden.

Kamala wouldn't pick an Zionist Islamophobic running mate like Shapiro, I am sure.

It would only prove her own Islamophobic ideology.

Forum List

Back