RINOS and Immigration

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Unlike Donald Trump, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush are weak on immigration. Like many Cubans Florida Senator Rubio is a slacker same as former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. Their weakness is not due to any ideology as Rubio and Bush have no core values or family values. Rubio can't even show up to work or run a household budget and all of Jeb's kids are criminals and so is his wife.

The real reason Bush and Marco are soft on immigration is because Cubans, unlike hardworking Mexicans vote Republican and since most Cubans are in Florida and most are criminals and free loaders Bush and Rubio love them. The Cubans have ruined South Florida and turned Miami into the most dangerous city in America but that doesn't matter to Jeb and Marco as long as they vote Republican.

The following song explains Rubio's and Bush's hypocrisy.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 96
Whoa whoa whoa there. Cubans are fabulous. I can't believe what I just read in your post. And thank you very much they have not ruined Florida. How dare you?

Whoa whoa whoa there. Cubans are fabulous. I can't believe what I just read in your post. And thank you very much they have not ruined Florida. How dare you?

11 Of The Nation's 100 Most Dangerous Cities Are In Florida

Obviously you don't live in Miami. Castro sent the worst of the worst to Miami.

That's according to Neighborhoodscout.com, which just released a new list for 2014 based on the number of local violent crimes reported to the FBI and the population of each city.

The crime is in South Florida and that is where the Cubans are.

Miami FL crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Mexicans are actually more law abiding than native born Americans. Cubans are even worse than the Blacks when it comes to crime.

Those eleven are dangerous because of the subcultures of white and black thuggery as well as TP enclaves that endanger the welfare of their neighbors.

Forum List

Back