Rioters Burn Homeless Man’s Possessions as Bystanders Cheer

If you don’t denounce this behavior, you support it and you personally burned this mans belongings yourself.
They were probably Antifa involved in this tragedy.

Whomever they were, they are scum of the planet and should die. We don’t need that kind of trash living among good citizens.

I wonder if UnitedHealthcare will donate money for a scholarship fund for his children like they did for George Floyds spawn?
Unlikely. Most likely will be that a few sympathetic locals will chip in and see what they can do for him.

If you don’t denounce this behavior, you support it and you personally burned this mans belongings yourself.

Whomever they were, they are scum of the planet and should die. We don’t need that kind of trash living among good citizens.

I wonder if UnitedHealthcare will donate money for a scholarship fund for his children like they did for George Floyds spawn?
Unlikely. Most likely will be that a few sympathetic locals will chip in and see what they can do for him.

Actually that is the best thing that I can imagine. People should always help each other.

SMH, animal Fascists picking on the most vulnerable

Any left loons on here wanna step up? Hmm?

The thugs that did this are not real men...much like you

What is happening is we are lumping all the rioters in with the well intended protesters and lumping in bad cops with good police officers.

Who's doing that? The left pretends there were no riots and the right blames the rioters for the riots, the looters for the looting, not the peaceful protesters.

Actually that is the best thing that I can imagine. People should always help each other.
Tell that to all those who stood on the sidelines, cheering those burning his only possessions.

Tell that to all those who stood on the sidelines, cheering those burning his only possessions.

Here are some views from another angle. Leftists are trying to blame Trump supporters for this because InfoWars filmed this atrocity committed by black rioters. Watch at 1:11 as two Black Lives Matters animals take smiling selfies in front of the last of the man's possessions going up in smoke.

“Those who don’t build must burn. It’s as old as history and juvenile delinquents.”

Attachments

• 1591391807336.png
    1591391807336.png
    228.9 KB · Views: 22

Here are some views from another angle. Leftists are trying to blame Trump supporters for this because InfoWars filmed this atrocity committed by black rioters. Watch at 1:11 as two Black Lives Matters animals take smiling selfies in front of the last of the man's possessions going up in smoke.

“Those who don’t build must burn. It’s as old as history and juvenile delinquents.”

What good liberals to bully the downtrodden.

What good liberals to bully the downtrodden.

"We're mad at Minneapolis Police...lets kick the lights out of a man's car and burn a homeless man out"!

the world is seeing what Americans have to deal with

This hair raising, heart breaking and enraging behavior is bad enough. Think how it must feel to those that can't run to their homes, lock the doors and stay safe.

I'm reminded by something said by Plato in ancient Greece. I don't remember the entire quote but will give a portion of it a shot: "Our young disrespect their elders and disrespect their parents. They run riot in the streets."
This B.S. is nothing new to societies. Young people's prefrontal cortex's aren't fully developed yet and as such, they don't always think in logical/reasonable terms and rioting is one example of such negative behavior.

What little he had going up in smoke is bad enough, but for there to be cheering out of those who were there to witness the act, I can only imagine what the Lord may have in store for them.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

What vile pieces of shit.

That’s the left for you.

Notice how none of the board lefties will call out this bad behavior.

They clearly condone it and they are clearly scumbag trash human beings.

Forum List

Back