Riots are a movement and should not stop

The person who said this should have their Twitter acct removed

PJMedia really aims for low IQs..

First you assume your reader is too effing dumb to know the difference between a protest and a riot.

Background:

In June 2020, in the aftermath of the nationwide rioting following the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer, Kamala Harris even gleefully predicted that the rioting wouldn’t end, telling Stephen Colbert, host of “The Late Show,” that they shouldn’t end.

She is quoted as saying this:

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”

Sure you want to continue to show how irrelevant your opinion really is?

She was talking about the protest that ended before night time when the legit went home. What politician is going to say riots are good.

What happen at night was rioters taking advantage of the situation and causing trouble. Just another attempt of the right to insert riots in a comment meant for protests.

Last I heard there is a difference as long as its peaceful.

She was talking about the protest that ended before night time when the legit went home. What politician is going to say riots are good.

What happen at night was rioters taking advantage of the situation and causing trouble. Just another attempt of the right to insert riots in a comment meant for protests.

Your rationalization is really bad, lets see if you can entertain us again over what AOC says:

Pj Media

AOC in 2019: Marginalized People Have 'No Choice but to Riot', Refused to Condemn Antifa Violence
BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 07, 2021

Excerpt:

In an interview with New York’s Hot 97 in the summer of 2019 (a year before the George Floyd riots, I must point out) Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued that “marginalized” communities have “no choice but to riot” in the face of injustice.

“I believe injustice is a threat to the safety of all people. Because once you have a group that is marginalized and marginalized and marginalized…once someone doesn’t have access to clean water, they have no choice but to riot,” she said, before explaining that she meant marginalized people worldwide, including the United States.

LINK

=====

Rational people try hard not to be a flaming hypocrite.

The person who said this should have their Twitter acct removed
Harris did not call the protests a "riot". That is a figment of your imagination. She said that the "protests" would continue and that she does not support violent protests.
"Harris" comments on The Late Show expressing support for protests are authentic. However, there is no mention of riots or violent protests in this interview. Harris has previously condemned violent protests."
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team.

Your rationalization is really bad, lets see if you can entertain us again over what AOC says:

Pj Media

AOC in 2019: Marginalized People Have 'No Choice but to Riot', Refused to Condemn Antifa Violence
BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 07, 2021

Excerpt:

In an interview with New York’s Hot 97 in the summer of 2019 (a year before the George Floyd riots, I must point out) Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued that “marginalized” communities have “no choice but to riot” in the face of injustice.

“I believe injustice is a threat to the safety of all people. Because once you have a group that is marginalized and marginalized and marginalized…once someone doesn’t have access to clean water, they have no choice but to riot,” she said, before explaining that she meant marginalized people worldwide, including the United States.

LINK

=====

Rational people try hard not to be a flaming hypocrite.

Rational is based on sources

The discussion between the two was about the protest and not the riots. Unfortunately the right wing does not know the difference between the two and use riots as their talking points even if it is a lie. Then they spread it amongst themselves and believe it because of selective hearing

Sen. Kamala Harris: The Nationwide Protests Are A Movement. They're Not Going To Stop - YouTube

For clarification PROTESTS is what they are talking about and not RIOTS

Be sure to have the close caption on so that you can see the difference

Forum List

Back