RIP James Foley. What on camera protest would you make prior to beheading?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

If you knew you were going to be killed by those bastards and your death was to be videotaped what would you want to do or say before they beheaded you?

God bless James Foley, but for him to remain silent as they just carried out their execution seemed too complacent, too submissive, too accommodating and cooperative for my liking.

The only way I figure they got him to go along with his own well choreographed killing was to convince him they weren't going to kill him as long as he went along calmly, that this was just a video designed to appeal for more hostage money...and then they surprised him with an actual execution at the last moment.

What final statement or protest would you want to make instead of giving these ajoles the staged dog and pony show they wanted to videotape?

He was likely tortured in order to get him to say that shit, or he was threatened with torture. I highly doubt he wanted his last words to be condemning his brother specifically, and his country in general. The fact that he was forced to say that stuff is maybe the most tragic part of it all.

Not a peep out of me.

With closed eyes.....I would be praying so hard.

If you knew you were going to be killed by those bastards and your death was to be videotaped what would you want to do or say before they beheaded you?

God bless James Foley, but for him to remain silent as they just carried out their execution seemed too complacent, too submissive, too accommodating and cooperative for my liking.

The only way I figure they got him to go along with his own well choreographed killing was to convince him they weren't going to kill him as long as he went along calmly, that this was just a video designed to appeal for more hostage money...and then they surprised him with an actual execution at the last moment.

What final statement or protest would you want to make instead of giving these ajoles the staged dog and pony show they wanted to videotape?
It's kind of funny you would start a thread like this, considering the actual beheading was not in the video?

Forum List

Back