rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

i'm not asserting one way or the other. Some people might look at the evidence and thing that Trayvon was attacked, and visa versa. But one thing is not in dispute is that zimmerman should have just sat and waited for police.
The point is, he did have bruises and marks on him, consistent with having his head pounded into the pavement. And another thing is not in dispute. Trayvon should have just gone on home after Zimmerman lost him.

No, she didnt say that and she definitely never had the authority in the first place, furthermore, Zimmerman did exactly what she said. We know this based on his cell ping. Trayvon circled back and hunted down Zimmerman as he was returning to his truck.

All the shit youre saying is what you idiots were saying before the trial. You clearly fidnt follow the trial, otherwise you wouldnt be so ignorant of the actual facts.
I heard the 911 call with my own ears and he was definately told to "stop following".

Grosskreutz is a COMMUNIST! He ISN'T a first responder. You bleat about that violent piece of shit WHO WASN'T HELPING PEOPLE, he used it as a ploy, like the antifa fuckers who claim to be medics while committing violent crimes, but Rittenhouse WAS helping people.

Your head is so far up your ass you can't see anything but brown.
That link said he was a paramedic. Paramedics are first responders. A big man can admit when he is wrong. Are you a big man?

Forum List

Back