rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

That link said he was a paramedic. Paramedics are first responders. A big man can admit when he is wrong. Are you a big man?

He wasn't. There is ZERO evidence he did anything other than try and murder Rittenhouse.

OTOH, there is TONS of evidence that Rittenhouse WAS doing the work of a first responder.

So, you blithering idiot....YOUR asshole tried to murder a REAL first responder, and got his arm blown to pieces for his efforts.

The verdict was the same. The ridiculousness of the verdict was the same.

No, it WASN'T the same, you blithering idiot. Rittenhouse was judged to have LAWFULLY killed his attackers, you imbecile.

He wasn't. There is ZERO evidence he did anything other than try and murder Rittenhouse.

OTOH, there is TONS of evidence that Rittenhouse WAS doing the work of a first responder.

So, you blithering idiot....YOUR asshole tried to murder a REAL first responder, and got his arm blown to pieces for his efforts.
Now you're moving the goal posts! What a fall from grace you are! From moderator to troll in less than a year!

Now you're moving the goal posts! What a fall from grace you are! From moderator to troll in less than a year!

No, fuckface. YOU made a claim. The reality is Rittenhouse PROVABLY was doing good deeds as a first responder and your hero, armless WAS NOT.

Your hero, armless, was attacking a REAL first responder, and got shot for it.

No, fuckface. YOU made a claim. The reality is Rittenhouse PROVABLY was doing good deeds as a first responder and your hero, armless WAS NOT.

Your hero, armless, was attacking a REAL first responder, and got shot for it.
He treated a first responder just like you fuckers treated first responders on Jan 6th. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree now, does it?

He treated a first responder just like you fuckers treated first responders on Jan 6th. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree now, does it?

Armless WASN'T a first responder you fucking dolt.

No evidence he ever helped any do anything but set fires.

Rittenhouse WAS acting as a first responder administering first aid and fighting fires and your fake first responder tried to murder him.

An adult rioter, tried to murder a kid.

And YOU support that, you despicable festering pig.

Armless WASN'T a first responder you fucking dolt.

No evidence he ever helped any do anything but set fires.

Rittenhouse WAS acting as a first responder administering first aid and fighting fires and your fake first responder tried to murder him.

An adult rioter, tried to murder a kid.

And YOU support that, you despicable festering pig.
A big mouth, 17 year old first responder with a rifle? Like I said, your role models suck!

Yeah, just let 17 year Olds kill whomever they want? Because they have so much knowledge about life and death!

You're just pissed that a kid killed some of your "warriors". A bunch of assholes who can only harm women and children.

You should just shut up now. You are looking more and more ridiculous.

How hard is it to serve a person? I do not believe he is avoiding them. The man is doing tour how hard can it be to be surved why'll in front of everyone?
Then why is he crying for money for lawsuits?

You're just pissed that a kid killed some of your "warriors". A bunch of assholes who can only harm women and children.

You should just shut up now. You are looking more and more ridiculous.
I never said they were my warriors. But it is more than obvious, this little bitchy 17 year old is one of yours! Like I said, you don't really set the bar all that high!

Forum List

Back