rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

And what about the testimony that stated the opposite, Mr. Fuckfumb!

THERE WAS NONE! Jeezus christ! Read the fucking court testimony! Everything you are accusing Rittenhouse of doing was PROVABLY done by the dead assholes!

You are completely devoid of reality!

Yeah, skateboards are a capitol crime.

If I hit you in the head with a skateboard you die. Idiot.

Just because you are a weak assed, pot smoking pussy, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Other than the dead people?

The dead people were PROVEN TO BE VIOLENT FELONS IN THE ACTS OF ATTEMPTING MURDER, AND WERE KILLED IN JUSTIFIABLE SELF DEFENSE.

In other words, they fucked around, and found out!

THERE WAS NONE! Jeezus christ! Read the fucking court testimony! Everything you are accusing Rittenhouse of doing was PROVABLY done by the dead assholes!

You are completely devoid of reality!
None of the videos show what he did before the attacks. Eye witness accounts say there was a shooting, then people saw this little prick running around either a rifle. 2 + 2 = 4.

None of the videos show what he did before the attacks. Eye witness accounts say there was a shooting, then people saw this little prick running around either a rifle. 2 + 2 = 4.

YOU are lying. There are hours of videos that show Rittenhouse acting as a first responder.

You weren't hit be ME!
And for what reason would you want to kill me with a skateboard? Because you don't like the things I say? I find the things you say disgusting, but I don't want to take your life over them. You have every right in the world to spew the garbage you spew. You do not have the right to solve every problem as a 2nd Amendment issue.

Forum List

Back