rittenhouse has not been served with civil case

He wasn't attacked with deadly force. But I guess since right wingers are the biggest pussy's on the planet, they would think a SKATEBOARD is deadly force.
That is prima facae incorrect. A jury found indeed, that he was in reasonable fear of death or severe injury, sufficient to sustain a charge of murder with the defense of self defense, and that the follow on shootings were tied to this and also in self defense.

He wasn't attacked with deadly force. But I guess since right wingers are the biggest pussy's on the planet, they would think a SKATEBOARD is deadly force.
a skateboard to the head is absolutely deadly force,,

why are you leaving out the gun pointed at his head??

That is prima facae incorrect. A jury found indeed, that he was in reasonable fear of death or severe injury, sufficient to sustain a charge of murder with the defense of self defense, and that the follow on shootings were tied to this and also in self defense.
He was the only one armed with lethal force and 'he' was scared? Like I said, right wingers are major pussies!

A four foot long fifteen-pound skateboard is a four foot long fifteen-pound CLUB when it's used to hit someone.

Tell you what, lets agree to meet someplace, I'll buy a skateboard like the one you laugh off. I'll hit you with it in the head and your survivors can try to tell be it wasn't a deadly weapon.

He was the only one armed with lethal force and 'he' was scared? Like I said, right wingers are major pussies!
Someone had a pistol and fired it behind him. When he turned psycho was right at it.

GrossKreutz had a Glock when was actively trying to shoot him in the head when he hesitated because he was moving and lost the draw.

Skateboard boy was in the process of braining him when he got shot.

Another dude kicked him but was not shot.

All the people running besides him (lots of video of) were not shot.

Remarkable trigger control actually.

Forum List

Back