Our case for voting Hillary

I will watch the VP debate

• Yes I want to be educated

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No I'm gonna vote trump

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I didn't predict anything. But my case for why we should vote Hillary just came true the other day when the Supreme's outlawed abortion. Any woman who was pro choice and voted for Trump, ha ha. Told you so.

You pro-aborts are out of control. You have ghouls gobbling abortion pills on the courthouse steps and laughing about it. Something needed to be done.

There isno justifiable reason / case for voting for this corrupt, vile, criminal traitor and every reason to throw her fat ass in prison for the rest of her life...which we a know will never happen to the Democtat Party's treasonous queen.

There isno justifiable reason / case for voting for this corrupt, vile, criminal traitor and every reason to throw her fat ass in prison for the rest of her life...which we a know will never happen to the Democtat Party's treasonous queen.
Every Republican except Trump who uttered the words Lock Her Up ended up going to prison. Isn't that funny? And Trump should be in prison too writing his Mein Komph.

Every Republican except Trump who uttered the words Lock Her Up ended up going to prison.
No they did not.... Someone else going to prison also instead of the proven 'Russian Collusion' source... so far ... means nothing.

Hillary has been completely exposed as the instigator of the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

She is so desperate to stay out of jail now that she is reportedly trying to claim attorney-client privilge with the firm she hired to carry out her scandal... :p

What did I say? I said those Supreme Court picks were very important. How do women who voted for Trump feel about that decision now after the cons took away their right to choose? This is my big fat I TOLD YOU SO. LOL.
The court decision isn't going to outlaw abortion, moron.

Abortion on demand is still available. The SC has changed nothing.

Trump promised during his campaign to appoint conservative justices to the high court so that Roe v. Wade could be overturned.

“I warned about it in the campaign,” Clinton recalled.

“I could see that he would do anything to get the votes of the extreme faction of the Republican Party, who were willing to upend precedent and deny women their rights. it’s hard to warn in the abstract, I think a lot of people would say, ‘Well, that’ll never happen.’”

Guess what? It's happening.

Forum List

Back