Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

Funny that you bring up my comprehension when you twice misunderstood my comment.

1. I didn’t call you Rittenhouse
2. I didn’t imply he was talking about the same trial as you.

I was talking about his claims that he guarantees soros funding… but he doesn’t know for sure…. But he guarantees it. Haha. That sounds like you.

Get it now??
you made the claim i claimed it. I didn’t

Hmm, no, it has been stated pretty clearly that Grosskreutz pointing his gun at Kyle justified Kyle using deadly force against him.

I know that you agree. Right?
I think it was proven that Gaige was the aggressor.

Gaige was chasing Kyle.

Kyle could have shot Gaige at any time if he was a mass shooter as Gaige claimed he believed...but Kyle didn't shoot Gaige UNTIL Gaige advanced on him and raised his weapon.

I mean, you're getting into pretty advanced stuff...but what it really comes down to is Gaige didn't know what had happened and if you're going to be the aggressor...you better be right.

In this case he wasn't right. Kyle wasn't a mass shooter, he was defending himself.

I think it was proven that Gaige was the aggressor.

Gaige was chasing Kyle.

Kyle could have shot Gaige at any time if he was a mass shooter as Gaige claimed he believed...but Kyle didn't shoot Gaige UNTIL Gaige advanced on him and raised his weapon.

I mean, you're getting into pretty advanced stuff...but what it really comes down to is Gaige didn't know what had happened and if you're going to be the aggressor...you better be right.

In this case he wasn't right. Kyle wasn't a mass shooter, he was defending himself.
Okay. But in the end, it was fund that Kyle was justified in using deadly force because Grosskreutz pointed a deadly weapon at him.

We learned at trial that Kyle had pointed his weapon at several people earlier in the evening.

So...

Hmm, no, it has been stated pretty clearly that Grosskreutz pointing his gun at Kyle justified Kyle using deadly force against him.

I know that you agree. Right?
Interestingly, the same argument could be made by GK, that he was trying to stop an active shooter in reasonable fear of his life or grievous bodily harm (which he did in fact receive). This is where it gets tricky and/or fun!

BG one that tried to jump Rittenhouse from behind - thats righteous self defense. Although the ones after that are linked, had they live (or GK) they could argue self defense as well, if they saw a shooter and reasonably believed he was a threat.

Okay. But in the end, it was fund that Kyle was justified in using deadly force because Grosskreutz pointed a deadly weapon at him.

We learned at trial that Kyle had pointed his weapon at several people earlier in the evening.

So...
Can you provide a link to that?

Context matters.

I haven't read this so I'd like to see the circumstances where this occurred before I respond.

yes, bud, you are a moron, and that you have no respect for law.
The Second Amendment is the law, and it is higher than all of the lesser laws that violate it.

In disagreeing with my post, Hugo Furst, what are you disputing exactly?

Do you deny that the Second Amendment is the law?

Do you deny that as part of the Constitution is the highest law in this country, and that as part thereof, the Second Amendment itself is higher than, and takes precedence over any other law that contradicts it?

1677265036236.png

and yet, there are over 20.000 laws on the books infringing on it.

Because of the 10th

All that means is that those 20,000 other laws are illegal. And the Tenth has nothing to do with it. No rational interpretation of the Tenth Amendment implies any power on the part of any level of government to violate explicitly-affirmed Constitutional rights.

Can you provide a link to that?

Context matters.

I haven't read this so I'd like to see the circumstances where this occurred before I respond.

During the trial it was never established that Rittenhouse provoked anyone.

“The prosecution … has to disprove self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt to all 12 jurors. How do you do that when you saw no real provocation going on?” Bianchi said. “There wasn’t a real trial lawyer … that didn’t sit here and say this is an amazingly good self-defense case.”

Forum List

Back