Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

While I thought the self defense claim was reasonably proven, this is the problem with being a shooter in this circumstance. The civil trial will be a much different animal.

Rittenhouse was visibly armed and visibly shooting at multiple people. We'll see how the case goes. if its viewable we can have a thread discussing it. It will be fun!
WTF,, it is viewable and its been discussed to no end,,
where the fuck have you been??

and he wasnt visibly shooting multiple people

The purchase was.

This is not a criminal defense trial. They will go back to his motivations and negligent behavior. Acquiring a rifle he could not have will be admissible, and why he brought it, and why he went there in violation of curfew with it. The standard is lower also.
It's hard to argue for
The purchase was.

This is not a criminal defense trial. They will go back to his motivations and negligent behavior. Acquiring a rifle he could not have will be admissible, and why he brought it, and why he went there in violation of curfew with it. The standard is lower also.

Your problem, is you have no clue what you are talking about. None of you whiney anti self defense retards do.

To prove wrongful death, the plaintiffs are going to have to PROVE that the Court made a mistake in ruling the deaths JUSTIFIED.

That is why Rittenhouse chose to use an AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE in the first place.

He wasn't found not guilty, his actions were ruled JUSTIFIED.

Now go piss and moan elsewhere.

While I thought the self defense claim was reasonably proven, this is the problem with being a shooter in this circumstance. The civil trial will be a much different animal.

Rittenhouse was visibly armed and visibly shooting at multiple people. We'll see how the case goes. if its viewable we can have a thread discussing it. It will be fun!

No, he wasn't. He was filmed shooting people ATACKING HIM.

Are you lying, or just stupid?

the why didnt they charge him with that crime???

oh thats right because he didnt break a law,,

someday you will have to tell us what it feels like to be a fucking idiot??
they did initially. they then charged the actual buyer with a straw purchase.

WTF,, it is viewable and its been discussed to no end,,
where the fuck have you been??
the civil trial.
and he wasnt visibly shooting multiple people
He shot three people in the middle of a crowd.

they did initially. they then charged the actual buyer with a straw purchase.

the civil trial.

He shot three people in the middle of a crowd.
thats right,, and they dropped the charges because he didnt do anything illegal,,

he shot 3 attackers,,

I wonder what the counter suit will be for him pointing a gun at his head when he got shot??

No, he wasn't. He was filmed shooting people ATACKING HIM.

Are you lying, or just stupid?
WhyNotBoth.jpg

All right MAGA gofunders, break pit your check books. He is going to need it.
I imagine the third shootees relatives will sue too.
Wow you Dims are relentless looking for paydays. If not through money laundering in the Ukraine, its through people you try but fail to murder in one of your violent riots.

I don’t know who is funding it. That’s why I’m not making assumptions and tossing names out there

Yeah ... sure ... someone's making money here and it ain't you or me ... who paid for Ritty's defense? ...

This is all political show ... wasting the court's time ... doesn't matter who wins, the case is going to appeals ... [ka'ching] ... lawyers have boat payments too ya know ...

Don't want to get shot? Don't point a gun at someone when you don't have to.

He doesn't deserve a god damn penny. Everything bad that has happened to him as a result of rittenhouse shooting him was because he directly caused it.

Yeah ... sure ... someone's making money here and it ain't you or me ... who paid for Ritty's defense? ...

This is all political show ... wasting the court's time ... doesn't matter who wins, the case is going to appeals ... [ka'ching] ... lawyers have boat payments too ya know ...
Yup. Political show and personal enrichment is all it is

Forum List

Back