Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

All right MAGA gofunders, break pit your check books. He is going to need it.
I imagine the third shootees relatives will sue too.
The only one he shot that lived is the moron that pointed a handgun at Kyle! What did he expect to happen to him when he did that? On what basis is he suing other than to try to steal some of Rittenhouse's money?

While I thought the self defense claim was reasonably proven, this is the problem with being a shooter in this circumstance. The civil trial will be a much different animal.
Rittenhouse was visibly armed and visibly shooting at multiple people. We'll see how the case goes. if its viewable we can have a thread discussing it. It will be fun!

It's established already as legal fact, and by the subhuman criminal piece of shit (SCPoS) Grosskreutz's own admission, that at the time Mr. Rittenhouse fired the shot that injured SCPoS Grosskreutz, that SCPoS Grosskreutz was pointing a gun at Mr. Rittenhouse, making Mr. Rittenhouse absolutely justified in shooting SCPoS Grosskreutz in self defense.

Yes but that is not where it starts. In a civil trial it starts with Rittenhouse illegally buying a rifle. It goes downhill from there.
Are you REALLY this stupid, or is it an act? Rittenhouse never "bought" his rifle. It was loaned to him by a friend with whom he worked. As soon as he turned 18, he was legally entitled to "buy" a rifle. That was what? Two months later?

Screw Grosscuck & I hope the crows got his bicep flesh.

will-smith-damn.gif

He also openly sides with pedophiles.

No wonder he is so much against Mr. Rittenhouse, seeing that one of the SHCPoS that Mr. Rittenhouse killed was a known pedophile.
And the one suing him has a criminal record including stalking an ex girlfriend, burglary and assaulting his own grandmother.

This is undoubtedly what makes him a hero in the eyes of young mister Zinc.

Forum List

Back